The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

Good day everyone from the snow drifts of Iowa. I have been snow bound for 4 days but things are opening up. We actually had mail delivery. Got my candle order from Cheryl and that made everything better. Such darling containers and scents. I loved the small clear glass coffee cup with Vanilla Coffee in it. Unfortunately when snowbound it makes one want to order so I have several candle orders coming. next, I think I will order one of the candle kits from Swan Creek. I loved the candle hubby got me for Christmas and this would certainly be cheaper.

So I have gone a little tropical today. It's all from Cheryl

Kitchen...Hurricane melt

Living Room. Hawaiian Zinger in melts and a beautiful candle in her quilt jar

Bath...Pineapple Mango candle

Comp..Lemon Crystal melts.

Now I feel warmer.

Have a good one everyone

Still snowing here in Tennessee....also VERY cold!! Starting out with Maple Nut Crunch from Nene's and Pumpkin Crunch from Missy.

slpit - Wow! Your winter weather seemed to begin with a bang and hasn't let up yet. [smilie=th_sSig_what] Glad you're enjoying your smellies. [smilie=th_jaja]

Changed to Cheryl's Apple Jack Peel. This is such a great scent...haven't met one yet I haven't liked. [smilie=th_thsecret]

Like Denny, I'm in southern California. Like Denny, I'm melting Birthday Cake. Here's where we part ways. Hers is from Can-Do, mine is from Spotted Hog. [smilie=th_jaja] I wonder if one is better than the other. SH's is mighty, mighty fine!

Sweet, I agree about the Apple Jack Peel. Such a great one.

Gail

I'm melting Lemon Fairy Cake from Nene's. I need a giant bag of this scent. It is awesome.

I have got to get some of this one. It sounds sooo good!

I'm melting Lemon Fairy Cake from Nene's. I need a giant bag of this scent. It is awesome.

I have got to get some of this one. It sounds sooo good!

I just placed an order with Nene, and this one was on the list as were a couple others that folks were raving about. I got some of those chunky cups too. They look so cute. What is is about those chunky items?lol-031.gif

Good evening everyone. Thanks so much for all the encouragement and wonderful kindness. I will tell you that it really is a journey and a different way of life. I have only struggled with my weight since the birth of my children, and am the master of excuses when it came to dealing with it. I did not become successful until I really wanted it to work.

I did this for me first-and also the hurt and prejudice that comes along with being obese.

I loved WW and was successful with it for a while, but then stopped going when I became pregnant with my youngest-and did not commit to returning. I gained a lot of weight after she was born and felt content with it-for a while.

After half heartedly trying every quick fix in the book, I knew that the only thing standing in my way was me. So, I did some research, and went to my dr. I have been working with him for the last year, and owe taking my life back to him.

Whether its WW,working with your friends,dr., family, or just yourself-do whatever works for you and don't give up if you really want it.

Stepping off this soap box! I promise-no more talk about it! :)

My choice for the evening is-

Lemon Buttercream-LOL(taking over the entire house)

Vanilla Bomb-CFTKR

Something that smells like cherry cake from Crystal Clear Candles(no scent labels on any of the tart cups-very irritating!!!)

I hope you all have a great night!

Hey everyone,

Happy New Year, if I have not already said so. I have had a crazy few weeks here (YES again.........ugh) and just now getting to posting and such. "Can someone please slow this ride down", Maureen can't take it right now. [smilie=th_sSig_what]

This evening I am burning a candle from CBV called Pumpkin Pickin and I love it. A definite different twist on pumpkin. Almost has a slight floral note to it, IDK.

Melting Earthly Embrace soy beads in the bathroom and had Sweet Pea from SSS going earlier in my bedroom. Will get that one going again later. It was OMG............strong.

Finally got my tree out of the house and xmas stuff away. Now just sitting here debating on taking a nice relaxing bath with all my new LUSH goodies (my current addiction).

I hope you all have a wonderful evening. :)

Home from running a few errands. I'm going to settle in for the rest of the eveing and enjoy Hemingway from Scentsy. Hope it's been a good Saturday for all.

Cat: You have accomplished a great achievement and I, for one am very proud of you!!! :)

This evening I am melting Carol's-Ancient Incense. This is a lovely scent and not your typical "head shop" incense smell- it's softer and tranquil.

Cat, I love what you posted about your weight loss journey. Thank you for sharing your heartfelt thoughts with us. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Maurie, I hope life settles down nicely for you now that the holidays are over. Take time for yourself in the new year. [smilie=th_jaja]

I'm melting SH's Mrs. Claus Candy Cane Cookies. Yeah, I know Christmas is over, but I bet Mrs. C still has to work in the kitchen and I bet she baked cookies today! [smilie=th_confused3]

Gail

Gail, Can-Do's Birthday Cake is very good, but I haven't tried SH's so I can't compare them either.

This afternnoon I was melting Nene's - Baklava (very nice)

Just starting to burn GC - Gingerbread House for tonight.

So busy today....ugh. I did melt a few tarts in between though....

Busy Bee - Apples & Herbs...fresh apple scent

Can-Do - Aunt Becky's Banana Pudding....very yummy and sweet.

Right now, just enjoying YC Buttercream - loving this nice two wicked jar.

Have a great night.

mp - I think Hemmingway is one of my favorite Scentsies!

Tonight is Busy Bee Midnight Cove - and the "miss thread" made me think about my TS so out came Chocolate Amber!

Maurie, that is a really cute avatar! We're still having brutal cold, but the temps are supposed to start getting back to normal by midweek! [smilie=th_confused3]

This morning it's

CYS beautiful one...strong

YC mistletoe...strong

GHBT strawberry rhubarb....strong and a favorite

Just Tarts fall harvest...doubled up...moderate

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

gm, all.

home from work and put on a bissyb's something and warm gingerbread chunkie.

GG High Maintainance still going strong in the BR from yesterday morning and only 1 clamshell cube so I'll leave it. I smelled it when I entered the house and I'm too tired and lazy to change it. lol

have a good day, all.

*I love Nene's bahklava.

Cat, great achievement.

Gail, Mrs. Claus is good anytime, isn't it?

Trep, enjoy your 'heatwave'

Maurie, good to see you. I know that pumpkin pickin is a fav. of CBV. I've not tried that one yet; next fall. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]