The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

My neighbor once told me that DD smelled like apples. I think I was melting Carol's Apple Pie that morning. LOL.

I changed out some scents. They weren't doing it for me.

K - Sugar Plum - Rosa's - A very nice moderately strong scent

LR - Soothing Sandalwood - Cozy Cottage - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Green Irish Tweed - Cozy Cottage - Smells very authentic but I wish it was stronger.

Bathroom - BG's laundered Linens is still going strong.

Still burning the same jar candles.

Melting from CFTKR Cherry Pie, this one is very nice reminds me of cherry chip cake. Also melting from Can-Do Black Vanilla, the jury is still out on this one.

Have a great evening!

I switched out scent today, but I can't smell any now and I don't remember what the scents were. What a travesty! I'd better go choose something for this evening.

[smilie=th_blij31-1]

I'm ending the day with Carol's delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake and YC's Mountain Lake.

Today I bought Colonial "Tropical Beach" from Marshals. Hmm, its started out strong, but now, not so much. :) I have a feeling that it is a retired scent.

Barbara

Today I bought Colonial "Tropical Beach" from Marshals. Hmm, its started out strong, but now, not so much. :) I have a feeling that it is a retired scent.

Barbara

Yep it has to be retired because I've never even heard of it. :)

Sorry it didn't stay strong. :?

Barbara

Yep it has to be retired because I've never even heard of it. :)

Sorry it didn't stay strong. :?

It must have been retired a looooog time ago. Oh well, live and learn :?

Barbara

I have a new favortie - Amazon Teakwood going from Candle Scents from Heaven and I also have Candlelicious Dragon's Blood melting. I don't get it - I always think I will like it because the description says cherry and plum - but I always get an odd musty note when I melt anyone's Dragon's Blood. Is it just me? :)

I've never heard of that Colonial scent either. Maybe it was a test market type of scent. :) The name sounds good. I would have probably brought one home too.

Tonights melt scents are:

HL - Wild Huckleberry

Crosscreek - Paradise Island

Sugar Beans - Can Do. Yum delicious! Great scent throw.

Jumpiing Lemon Beans - WnS. I found some of these melts. This is a nice scent, but I think smells a lot like Lemonade Twister. I'll have to melt that next to see what the difference is. Good throw with this and it is an old melt.

Sugared Pear Spice & Creamy Caramel - Bizzy B's. This is delicious, but I smell mostly caramel.

Oh well, live and learn :)

Barbara

I've purchased many candles and melts that don't stay strong, but the good news is that joining the forum really helped narrow down that amount. I'm sure you will find many that you love!

I melted several scents today after cleaning out all the melters, but I can't remember them all now. :) These are a few I am still melting, but about to change. All of these are very strong and long-lasting IMHO:

LOL ~ Flannel Sheets

BG ~ Downy Lavender

AMS ~ Cherry

Can - Do ~ Berry Verbena

Jumpiing Lemon Beans - WnS. I found some of these melts. This is a nice scent, but I think smells a lot like Lemonade Twister. I'll have to melt that next to see what the difference is. Good throw with this and it is an old melt.

Sugared Pear Spice & Creamy Caramel - Bizzy B's. This is delicious, but I smell mostly caramel.

What's WnS?

What's WnS?

Whiff and Sniff

This evening I was burning SH - Banana Nut Bread jar candle. Ymmm!

Now, I'm burning GC - Sugar Cookie jar candle. Ymmm!

:)