The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Welcome back MaggieMae. Were you on a fun vacation somewhere?

Thanks Jules! No, actually my oldest graduated High School...yikes!!! With all the parties and the other three home, it was a hectic week. I will be off to Florida in another week and a half. Can't wait. Could you keep the sun up there nice and strong while I'm there? :) After all this rain around here....I need it BAD!!!!

Guest beachgirl

English Ivy by Circle E Candles. This is a new brand to me...I like it. There were others that smelled good too...maybe I will try more if this one burns and smells nice!

:) CF friends!

I've been in and out a lot the past several days. I was melting AMS Sage and Citrus for about four days! Not straight 24 hour days, but definitely for a very, very long time. What a great one!

Now I'm melting BG's Butterfly Garden. It's not real strong but is ohhhh so lovely!

Gail, playing catch up

I promise not to do any rain dances here, and keep the sun bright for you. :)

beachgrl, I like Circle E candles too. My favorites are Bluebonnet, Wisteria, Cotton Candy and Bird of Paradise. Enjoy yours.

Hello everyone!

I have been in and out and so busy with my kids since summer vacation started. I haven't even been melting that much.....for shame!!!??!!!!????!!???

Well, today I melted LOL's Comfortably Numb...such a yummy scent.

Cat-I wish my DH would say that!

I have to say that I have gone crazy ordering this past month and he hasn't said a word.

Melting -

Front Porch Totally Scrumptious

Front Porch Caramel Marmalade Danish

Front Porch Zucchini Bread

These smell good-Too bad these aren't available anymore for retail sale.

Lots of fantastic scents everyone is melting today! [smilie=th_aa17]

My earlier Busy B's Lemon Bundt Cake was still going strong after 8 hours :oops: , but I felt a need for change, so have now put on CFTKR's banana taffy from a CF friend. There are soooo many scents out there to try.....think we'll ever get to all of em? :lol:

Melting Southern Star Scents Birthday Cake and OMG....................the slight breeze is blowing it right into my computer room from the kitchen. I was scared at first because I couldn't smell it right away. WELL, I gave it 10 minutes and BAM.............its great! A perfect birthday cake scent. I think it was because I had it underneath a cabinet and it was getting blocked, the scent. I moved it and its just great. We have such beautiful weather here today on Long Island with such a beautiful light breeze and its working well with the tart this evening.

On the Southern Star Scents Birthday Cake....................

I had to come back and add that I can smell both buttercream frosting and cake in this darn tart. I was walking around trying to pinpoint a scent and I thought of YC Buttercream , BUT I smell cake mixed in too. So, I guess we have a perfect BD Cake scent.

Can anyone tell that I am on summer vacation (from the school I work in)? I feel like I'm just rambling away today.

Earlier I melted Everyday Whims Fruit Blast and that was terrific too. It was a perfect fruit slices scent. Oh yea and then I also had Can-do's Lavender Berry which was fab! This one was a very interesting spin on Lavender, which I love.

This evening I'm melting CFTKR - Melon Mist. Oh my, this is nice! [smilie=th_aa17]

Have a great evening everyone!

I'm melting my old navy candles tonight. can't burn anymore since getting the ceilings painted so i figured i would use all my candles on the melters. Its working out very nicely. [smilie=th_aa17]

Sweet&SpicyGirl - How is CFTKR's Banana Taffy? That's one of Carol's that I haven't tried.

Tonight I'm melting:

CFTKR - Caramelized Pralines & Cinnamon Buns

and burning:

YC - Rootbeer, Moonlight Harvest (yummo), and Macintosh Spice (ok).

Cat, how funny!

Thanks for the info, Maggie. I still have that bag and will melt some soon. Cinnamon Banana Fritters was good, but fairly light. I didn't detect as much banana as I would have liked. I have another bit of it I'm going to try in another room.

The RVC from CP was very, very good and quite strong. Frosted Sugar Bits, also from CP, was a nice bakery scent but faint.

Changed all the melters right now and have:

Juniper Breeze - LOL. Love, love, love this scent.

Pineapple Vanilla Milkshake - LOL

Wild Mint & Ivy - Pine Point

Pink Sugar Cookies - Can Do

Carrot Cake - Pine Point

Long Island Pastry - Soy Lovely

Christmas Wish - Backroad Hobbies

Same two candles going.

The best part of all is that he has no idea that I can fill the baskets up anytime I want from the "Cat" store down in the basement! I just wanted to get some of my stuff out and used up before I brought up anymore... we won't tell him that though! Anyway-thanks for all of the support on my enabler at home!

[smilie=th_dd5]

LOL Cat! The "Cat store", that's too funny!

Last scents of the day are:

K - Black Raspberry Vanilla - Haley's - A very nice scent but too light

LR - Drama - Tyler - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Hummingbird - SH - This is a sample and it's very nice but it seems to have faded fast - it's only been on for about 2 hours.

Bathroom - Rose of Morocco - YC - A nice rose but not a great one.

I put on Jamaica Me Crazy from GHBT's and Fresh Fruit from AMS and left for work. Got to work and put on Heaven from Everyday Whims.

[smilie=th_dd5]