The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

This morning I'm melting Anisette Cake and Captivatingly Currant from CFTKR. I'm eagerly awaiting a UPS delivery from Carol today!

Morning everyone! I am burning a bunch of candles this morning.

Both kids are doing the summer program sponsored by the school-so the days are mine! Wow-what a weird feeling. It's so quiet in here!

Hope you all have a spectacular day planned.

This morning I'm drinking my morning coffee and melting Ashman's beanie melts......Lemon tree.

:lol: and loving the strong, juicy, lemony scent!!

Barbara :lol:

Cat, enjoy your quiet time. My two are on different schedules; one attends a regular 9 month school and the other a year 'round school. Makes it difficult to plan anything. :lol:

Starting the day with Satsuma from Pine Point; fresh orange scent, but not very strong.

Burning my new candle from Cheryl's....Melon Mist & Vanilla Bean Noel (love this combo) in the FR.

Lessie's Whipped Cream and Honeydew from Can-do everywhere else. :lol:

This morning I am melting Rosa's Mamas Cake Bake....This is a good one.

I bought the dolphin shaped tarts...they come 2 in a pkg...I put one on and it wasn't cutting it for me so I put another on.....now I am in heaven....and the dolphin shapes are really cute too. Still, with putting 2 on, the price was still a bargain.

Good day!

I'm melting AMS LemonGrass. I just put it on so it's a little early to tell how strong it'll be but the scent is lovely.

Gail

JASON!! Guess what? I was able to find the YC Carrot cake!! I heart it so much and I thought of you since you like it so much also! :lol: Busy Bees Lemon Bundt Cake is my FAVORITE!! I just received a big box of it yesterday--I got a pillar, jar candle, 20 tarts, and about 8 bath and body products all in the Lemon Bundt Cake! ( :

ETA: I am melting Busy Bees Lemon Bundt Cake, Grandma's Kitchen, GHBT Berry Sweet Cake, YC Sweet Strawberry

I think I got the very last one at my store--I was so annoyed with my shopping experience last night and getting over charged and blah blah other reasons, but when I got home with Carrot Cake, Root Beer Float, Blueberry Scone (and omg what are we going to do when this one is gone?!) , Cookies n' Cream, Shortbread Cookie, I guess I was ok! :lol:

I don't understand it! This must be a very popular scent(I remember Trep liked it too) why would they discontinue something that sells well? Jason....I guess you better stock up on this one!

Everybody loves Blueberry Scone!!!! They will probably just change the name and put it out again.

First scents of the day are:

K - Sinfully Vanilla - SH - This is a sample of the reformulated version that Tarrah sent me - she told me it smells more like PI's Vanilla now. I didn't like the original version (I got it in the monthly contest sampler I won) but it's definitely better now although it's not very strong. The vanilla notes smell very authentic and creamy and yummy though.

LR - My Olive Blossom - Cozy Cottage - Very nice moderately strong scent.

BR - Citrus H2O - SH - This is another test scent and it's a good one although there isn't much of a citrus note. I smell clean linen and not much else but it's strong. It needs a bit more citrus and then it would be great.

Bathroom - 2nd tealight for BG's Laundered Linens.

Burning the same candles as yesterday.