The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

For this afternoon and into the early evening I'll be melting Carol's Orange Bliss. I'm not your usual orange fan but this one had blueberries in the description so I'm giving it a try.

Ok, I finally had a chance to put on some scents!

K - Sweet Strawberry - YC - A very nice moderately strong scent - I'd reorder it

LR - Summer Garden - Front Porch - A really nice strong scent but the tart was all soggy and I had to use a knife to scrape most of it out of the bag because it was mush.

BR - Honey Pink Melons - Rosa's - Another awesome strong scent and a new favorite!

Bathroom - Sun & Sand - YC - A very nice moderately strong scent.

I also have some candles going as well:

K - Colonial Apple Orchard Lg. oval jar

LR - YC Velvet Petals & YC Spring Bouquet large jars

BR - My new YC Honeydew Melon large jar

Bathroom - My new YC Sand Castles Swirl jar (Sun & Sand and Beach Walk)

Smells great in here!

Guest scentedstamper

Melting this afternoon: Full Moon - Creme Brulee (the cold sniff on this was deceiving-it's fantastic!!!), LOL Orange Jewel Cookies, Iced Pastel Cookies and Raspberry Cotton Candy Cupcakes.

Have a great afternoon!

Sheryl

Thunder and lightening today, so I'm melting YC Vanilla Cupcake.

Yumm. I can even smell the icing while I drink my coffee! [smilie=th_00000020]

Barbara

Happy Birthday Cyngreen! I hope that you have a wonderful and special day. Did you buy yourself any smellies?

I don't care for the Orange Bliss so it's been swapped out for Buttercream Cupcake...ahhh...that's more like it.

Sweet...so glad you like that Splinters and Rags. It reminded me a little of an olden cider cellar where the drippings from the presses mingles with the wood of the floor.

slpit - I love...love...love..(did I mention LOVE? [smilie=th_ef3416a0] ) that scent!! It's not on their list [smilie=th_00000020] so if you hadn't mentioned it I wouldn't have known about it - thank you! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I did not buy any smellies, LLVV, but the day is still young! [smilie=th_00000020]

I did get a package today from CFTKR - p0rn to come. I've torn into it and started Caramel Apple Cashew - yum!

Also have going Vanilla Buttercream Frosting (Nene's) and Georgia Peach/Country Berry (Bizzy B's).

Happy Birthday Cyn! [smilie=th_8d1933ff] Today it's soy Lovely..Dutch Apple Crumb pie and banana nut muffin...really nice scents but just not very strong! :P

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] Cyn, I hope you are having a wonderful birthday !!!

Welcome back Darlingj1, I hope you had a great vacation.

Bigred -- I saw that you want to put an order in with CBV. I just wanted to let you know that she has a 15% off coupon code that is good until the 15th. The code is tiffanyd.

Today I have been changing out scents a lot. I have had Caramel Coffee Cake and Mocha Flan going from CBV. I have also had Sugar Cookie from GHBT going, and I have been burning a few candles also. Strawberries and Cream from Old Virginia, Pina Colada from CBV and Coco Lime Cooler from CBV.

:P

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] Cyn, I hope you are having a wonderful birthday !!!

Welcome back Darlingj1, I hope you had a great vacation.

Bigred -- I saw that you want to put an order in with CBV. I just wanted to let you know that she has a 15% off coupon code that is good until the 15th. The code is tiffanyd.

Today I have been changing out scents a lot. I have had Caramel Coffee Cake and Mocha Flan going from CBV. I have also had Sugar Cookie from GHBT going, and I have been burning a few candles also. Strawberries and Cream from Old Virginia, Pina Colada from CBV and Coco Lime Cooler from CBV.

:P

Thanks for the code! I'll be using it next week!

Last scents of the night for me are:

K - Goji Berries & Pomegranate - Front Porch - I'm loving this strong scent - Awesome blend of the two fruits.

LR - Begonia Blossom - Beaded Hemp - My last Beaded Hemp tart and it's the same as most of the others - a very nice scent but very weak

BR - Cantaloupe - Rosa's - Another really good fruit scent but only moderately strong

Bathroom - White Rose Truffle - Colonial - A very nice moderately strong scent - better in tart form than candle.

Still burning all of the same candles as earlier. :P

Good night all!

I'm ending the day with CFTKR's Cocomilk and YC's Autumn Woods and Mountain Lake.

Tonight I'm melting YC Sparkling Lemon and burning YC Lemon Lavender.

P.S. Bigred, I also have a new Sandcastles swirl! :lol:

Tonight I'm melting YC Sparkling Lemon and burning YC Lemon Lavender.

P.S. Bigred, I also have a new Sandcastles swirl! [smilie=th_00000020]

How are you doing? :lol: No more kayaking for you, missy!

I am liking this Swirl jar much more than the other one I got that smelled burnt. This one is burning great and looks so cute with my new lighthouse/sailboat Illuma-lid.

How are you doing? :lol: No more kayaking for you, missy!

NO KIDDING. I may go kayaking again someday (if I can learn about the route beforehand) but it will be a very long time before I get in one again. It took several nights for me to fall asleep normally, and the whole experience really put me on edge for quite some time...10 days later I still have bruises and scrapes healing too. But psychologically and physically I am MUCH better, thanks for asking, and happy to be home from my trip. Plus being back with DH and my smellies helps too! (DH didn't come on the trip with me and I only brought one small candle with me on the plane.)

Also, happy birthday Cyn!! I am behind schedule with birthday tarts but will melt a green one for you soon!

Melting Vanilla Bean Supreme from AMS. A very good vanilla scent....also Co-co mint frost from Can-Do! Wonderful!