The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Just put on some goodies:

Dutch Apple Crunch - CFTKR

Pearamel and Juniper Breeze - LOL

and burning my triple scented candle from LOL, currently on the Hello Sugar scent.

After a very lazy day on my part-I finally folded the load of laundry I threw on my bed and put some tarts in warmers around here.

Peace,Love, and Lullabies-Blue Gecko

Pink Sugar Milk-CFTKR

Blueberry Cobbler-Haley's

Chocolate Amber-Can Do

Now, I am going to take my glass of Cherry Koolaid(wow-haven't had this in years,but I made some for the kids and it sounded refreshing) and watch some Ghost Hunters reruns.

Happy Birthday Cyn, and many, many more!!!!

Tonight I stopped at the card store (LLVV up by Gio's), and I always check what they have Yankee. Anyway, they had these little tarts, three in a package, they looked like tarts. A little pie crust with berries inside, that was one scent Berry Crumble, and they were three in a package, and the other scent was Mandarin Cranbery, same idea but with Oranges and Cranberries on top. They are soooo cute. Not much of a throw in one of my melters but I will try another. They were three bucks a package, buy one get one free, so of course I bought one of each for myself, and one for my sister to try.

Tonights melts after the Berry Crumble, was Rosa's 7 Up Pounds Cake, lots of vanilla in this one, definitely smelled the 7 up also, definite reorder, and in the bedroom I'm melting Country Linen, I think it said, a Walmart tart.

Have a good night all!

Tonight is:

:lol: Birthday girl!

Cyn's - green: Breath of Ireland, CBV

another green: Juniper Breeze, old Texas Sensation

and bluegreen: Aquaspa by Harvest Glow. Short, but very strong!

Good morning! Thanks again for the birthday wishes. It was a pleasant day yesterday.

Early morning melts:

Hillbilly Homebrew - CFTKR

Black Cherry Cola - LOL

Aunt Sarah's Applesauce Cake - Can Do

Snozzberry - GHBT

Good Morning!

Happy Belated Birthday Cynthia! :shock:

This morning I am burning Country Breakfast from Crossraods Candles. I am really loving how this jar burns. It is the same type of jar that YC uses, but with two wicks, burns so cleanly...so soot and I haven't had to trim the wicks at all!

This morning I am burning Country Breakfast from Crossraods Candles. I am really loving how this jar burns. It is the same type of jar that YC uses, but with two wicks, burns so cleanly...so soot and I haven't had to trim the wicks at all!

Aria, I have a Crossroads jar candle, but have not burned it yet. Did you trim the wicks before the first burn? Do you use a topper with them? I am really liking the melts that I have from Crossroads.... lots of nice scents.

This morning I am melting Crosscreek's Cinnamon Strudel and Angie's Cafe Vienna. :shock:

Good morning all!

Starting off the day with:

K - Pear Mango - CD - Another awesome scent - I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of CD everytime I melt one of their tarts.

LR - Flower Shoppe - Busy Bee's - A very nice strong scent - I'm liking it a lot!

BR - Calypso Orchid - Blue Moon - Not getting very much from this one so far but it seemed from the cold sniff that it would be a light scent, and it is. It's nice though.

Bathroom - Beach Vacation - YC - Last one of this scent...it's ok but not a fan.

Also burning a few candles:

Bath - YC Sand Castles swirl jar

LR - YC Spring Bouquet

K - YC Honeydew Melon

Good morning! I'm melting CFTKR's Buttercream Cupcake.

Silly - That's a great price! I remember those tarts when YC started selling them about 2 years ago. They were super expensive. Enjoy!

Guest Anonymous

Good Morning!

At work so can only melt one scent at at time :shock:

Zucchini Bread-GHBT is so YUM!!!

Fruitloop - I'm heading out of town today and will only be able to do one scent at a time for a few days. :shock: I feel your pain.

Dabba - I love that scent from Angie's! I will definitely need more.

All this talk of fragrance oils has led me to pull one out for the morning. Got this one for Christmas from a friend.

Illuminations-Champagne Mimosa

Great citrus scent.

That's all I have on right now.

Good Morning!

Looks like a rainy and dismal day here.

Melting-

CFTKR Spiced Apple and Pear

CFTKR Toffee Maple Crunch

CFTKR Buttery Brown Sugar Drops

Burning -

CHC Americana

Goose Creak Spice Cake

Goose Creek Maple Cream

Crossroads Buttery Maple Syrup

Fleur-This Crossroads candle is great. I don't think I trimmed the wicks before the first burn. However I have trimmed the wicks (not too short) after each burn. Great scent throw and burns beautifully without a topper.

Fleur-This Crossroads candle is great. I don't think I trimmed the wicks before the first burn. However I have trimmed the wicks (not too short) after each burn. Great scent throw and burns beautifully without a topper.

Thanks for the information candlelove. [smilie=th_bomb]

Decided to get creative and put some Bean Pod soy beads-whipped cream(the old ones in the square box) in a sample that I still had lying around from Keona-Best Friends. This is either going to be really great(I doubt it) or will have to be dumped.

GRRRRRRR I went back to sleep after the alarm went off, I am running 30 minutes behind, and i didn't get to start me smellies before I now leave. OMG withdrawal has set in and I am helpless. All I can think to do is takes a bag of tarts with me to work and hold them to my nose until it's time to come home.!!!!! [smilie=th_bomb]

I also am limited to one tart while I am at work. It's bad news when my choice is not good! Nothing to cover it up. [smilie=th_bomb]

Today is Lavender Nouveau by Chesapeake Bay. A close out at Kolh's - but this is one of the nicest spa-lavenders I have smelled.