The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

For the afternoon I put on

Bikini Babe-LOL

Poolside-Candledippers

Citrus Splash-Phebes

Forbidden Pomegranate-Candledippers

Have a great afternoon.

Melting AMS Zuchinni Bread....love this! Also Pink Sugar Cookies from Can-Do Another good one!

I changed and/or added a couple of things to the lineup:

In the kitchen I added my Colonial Apple Orchard jar to the SH Sinfully Vanilla - now it smells like Apple Vanilla in there - so good!

In the bathroom I changed out the BG Laundered Linens and added Cloud Nine's Tulips - so now it smells like tulips and roses in the bathroom. [smilie=th_teks0311]

Melting Busy B's Rags & Splinters. There isn't a description of this, but slpit mentioned that this was good, so I got some to try. It is very good! Kinda reminds me of how my fav country/prim gift/candle shop smells. Mmmmmm.... [smilie=th_teks0311]

Sweet...so glad you like that Splinters and Rags. It reminded me a little of an olden cider cellar where the drippings from the presses mingles with the wood of the floor.

Melts right now are:

LR.... Creme Brulee tarts

Buttered Maple Syrup candle

Bath...Lime Pucker chunk candle from Cheryl's

Comp room...Lim-a-Beans from Bella tart

BR....Old Snowtop chunk candle in Key Lime Pie/Blueberry Muffins

Just got home from work and I'm melting SH - Berry Lemon Bundt Cake. I just love it! A wonderful strawberrry lemon blend and OH SO STRONG!

[smilie=th_teks0311]

Changed out for the evening-

Melting CFTKR Strawberries and Buttercream

Burning GC Strawberry Shortcake Candle

It smells great in here!

Tonight's melt is CFTKR Watermelon Cottoncandy....smells so good!

Katz and Denny I love both of your avatars! Very pretty.

Early evening scents are:

K - Georgia Peach - Haley's - A very nice peach scent but could be stronger

LR - Jade - CFTKR - A favorite from Carol

BR - Avalanche - Cozy Cottage - WOW! This one is SO STRONG! A very nice blend of eucalyptus & mint. By far the strongest tart I've gotten from Cozy Cottage and actually one of the strongest tarts I've gotten period! Heart, you would probably love this one!

Bathroom - Black Linen & Amber - AMS - A very nice moderately strong scent - this is the first time melting this scent but I've burned chunky votives in this scent already.

Still burning the same candles:

Bath - YC Rose of Morocco (almost done)

LR - YC Velvet Petals & YC Spring Bouquet

K - Colonial's Apple Orchard

I also want to thank you Skylar. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I love flower gardens. I have lots of roses and perennials. I found my avatar online but one of these days I'll take a picture from my flower garden like Katz and display it.

By the way Katz, your flowers are beautiful. [smilie=th_00000020]

That's an awesome picture, Kim. I thought it was a professional photo.

Tonight's scents are:

HoT - Smurfette's Love Shack

EW - Egyptian Moon

I just put these on so I don't have an opinion yet. They are both new to me.

My order from Carol arrived and as usual everything smells sooo yummy! I still have my tart from earlier going so nothing new until tomorrow. I'm finishing off a long time favorite of mine - Anisette Cake. I also have 2 YC's burning - Autumn Woods and Moutain Lake.

Finally home from a long day at work followed by grocery shopping. Time to relax with a favorite from LOL- Vanilla Crack. Have a good evening, everyone.

I was crazy busy all day, but I wanted to make sure to come here and say hi to everyone!

Crossroads ~ Country Breakfast jar...yummers.

Hello everyone! After being gone for a 10 day road trip with the family, I am so happy to be home with my smellies! Disneyland was amazing, and I love the beach, but there is no place like home. I have Spotted Hog's Red Velvet Cake going in the living room, Lol's Livin on a Layer in the bedroom, and Pina Colada Jellybeans jar candle going. Hope you have all been well!

Hello everyone! After being gone for a 10 day road trip with the family, I am so happy to be home with my smellies! Disneyland was amazing, and I love the beach, but there is no place like home. I have Spotted Hog's Red Velvet Cake going in the living room, Lol's Livin on a Layer in the bedroom, and Pina Colada Jellybeans jar candle going. Hope you have all been well!

Good to see you back, darling! Sounds like you had a fun trip! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Guest scentedstamper

Welcome back darlingj1! Glad you had fun.

Melting: Haley's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin (palm wax), BG Harvest Spice Cake, CFTKR White Cake and burning a jar from Things That Make Scents in Cinnamon Bun. This is all TOTALLY out of "character" for me as I am a "seasonal melter" and usually stick with Fresh. Fruit or Floral for this time of year/weather. (obsessively so in fact) But I have just been diggin' the break from the norm! (silly me!!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] )

Sheryl