The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

katz - you done good!

Cat - I love that Poolside!! I am almost out, and I don't think it is available.

Today:

24w - Lilac from Cheryls. 1 cube and it is almost too strong

Tealight - Apple Blossom from Lemon Bay. This one is also strong, one of the stronger ones I have melted from them.

Candle: Translucent Flowers from Wicked Scents

darlin....glad you had a wonderful trip! We were wondering where you were! Missed ya!

Tonight it's bread puddin' by Can-Do. This is a favorite from Donna! Have a good night all!

My order from Carol arrived and as usual everything smells sooo yummy! I still have my tart from earlier going so nothing new until tomorrow. I'm finishing off a long time favorite of mine - Anisette Cake. I also have 2 YC's burning - Autumn Woods and Moutain Lake.

LLVV, how is the throw on Autumn Woods? I love the scent in tarts and nabbed a big jar at the sale since I don't know if it will be back this fall. Would you say it is stronger than Mountain Lake?(just finished that jar)

Tonight it's CFTKR's Maple Cashmere and YC's Plumeria. New ones for me, both are pretty nice.

Good Morning all!

This morning's scents are:

K - Wild Raspberry - CD - Another awesome fruit scent from CD - strong and authentic!

LR - Patchouli Oakmoss - Beaded Hemp - I smell only patchouli and it's not that strong. [smilie=th_friends]

BR - Breath of Ireland - CBV - This is the last of this scent which is one of my favorites - I really do need to place another order with Victoria but it's goiing to be a BIG order so I'm just gonna wait for a bit since I just spent a nice chunk of money on the YC sale.

Bathroom - Sonoran Saguaro - Nene's - I'm really liking this scent a lot and I'd like it even more if it was stronger.

Good morning!

Sweet Milk, Apples Oh My, Dad's Cucumbers & Cream - all from Can Do

Buttercream Frosting & Carrot Cake - Bizzy B's

Clean Cotton - Lil Bears

[smilie=th_e16]

Good Morning everyone!! Melting Can Do's Watermelon, and its just such a mouth watering scent!! Love Donna's scents so much!! She is amazing!!

Have a great day [smilie=th_friends]

This morning I am melting Nene's Berry Blossom. Will put more on later.

Deb-

That was my last poolside as well, and it was discontinued. Unless she brings it back.

Darling-

Glad to see you and hope the trip was great.

BigRed; Great picture of your candle. Darling: Glad you had a nice trip and arrived safely home. This morning I am finishing up the LOL-Wood Coffee. I plan to order some more of this scent next time around. I hope everyone has a nice day.

Olive...I love your avatar.

Starting off with Chocolate Gravy from Can-Do. Has'nt fully melted yet so we'll see.... Also sea glass from Christy...very pretty scent!

This morning I melted CFTKR's Almond Rum Cake (OMG...sooo delicious - similar to PI's Vanilla Almond) and Saffron & Spice (not for me).

Hi all!

I'm melting Dad's Cucumbers & Cream from Can-Do....sooooo good!

Beautiful avatar, Olive.

I traded out the Salty Sea Air for

EW -Violet Dreams - I only like Violet scents once in a blue moon. Today this scent smells wonderful and Spring-y. EW has a very nice Violet.

Honeydew Melon from Candle Haven (my last two :lol: ) and Watermelon Patch from Scentsy.

Hi everyone! Last nights melts were Mulberry from Can-Do, simply wonderful!!! and YC lilac something or other lol, it was eh, just so so.

Have a good day all!

Very busy this morning so just getting around to melting.

AMS Grapefruit Mango. This is a good one!

Waiting for my AMS order to arrive today. 27 new scents to try!

:lol: :lol:

I'm melting Pink Apple from Carol today. Love the scent but it's very light. Maybe it has something to do with the weather though. We've got a big thunderstorm passing through, lots of wind and humidity. And all my windows are open. :lol:

Gail