The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

First chance I've had to melt all day. I chose an old favorite, Coconut Cream Pie from Candle Haven.

Hi all! Last scents of the night for me are:

K - Berry Bewitching Brew - CFTKR - Another awesome scent from Carol, to me it smells like an awesome berry blend with just a dash of earthiness thrown in. So good!

LR - Sweet Pea - CD - Another really good strong scent from CD - A definite reorder

BR - Rain Water Mint - LOL - This is one awesome scent - smells like a very clean fresh scent with a STRONG mint note to it - Loving this one!

Bathroom - Melting the remains of two YC Rose of Morocco votives. I don't really care that the YC votives don't usually burn cleanly because I get a tart out of what's left! Always a silver lining!

Good Night all!

Hi! I have been trying to blend candles in the kitchen with tarts in the living room today. Earlier it was my LOL jar candle in Pineapple Cream Cake and a Coco Mango tart from GHBT. That was awesome, very tropical! Tonight I started my Pink Sugared Strawberry 8 oz jar from Carol.... which is adorable. The scent is not terribly powerful on it's own, but I do think it would fill a bedroom. I paired it up with AMS Pink Sugar and :shock: it was instantly blow the doors off strong! I was cooking, and I had to blow it out because the scent was just too much with the food smells. I will try again tomorrow morning. But, if you love pink sugar, you should definetely try this one!

Cinnamon Spice - HodgePodge

Banana Mallow - Crystal Clear. Yummy delicious!

Candy Cane - CCCC

Lemon Pound Cake (Cathy's Candles) and Cinnabon Classic candles.

This evening I've been melting SH - Berry Lemon Bundt Cake. It is fabulous! That one is going on my favorites list.

[smilie=th_cray]

Added:

Caramel Pecan Pralines - Crystal Clear Candles. Another winner for me - delicious!

Tres Leches Cake - Cloud Nine. An old favorite.

Good Morning all!

It's cloudy and dreary today so I just decided to burn some candles for now and will add some tarts a bit later.

Kitchen:

Illuminations Napa Valley Harvest two wick jar

Illuminations Napa Valley Harvest single wick jar

LR:

YC Rose of Morocco large jar

YC Roses of Cliff Walk large jar

BR:

Colonial Candle Seagrass large oval jar

Bathroom:

Bath & Body Works Butterfly Flower jar

Too funny Aria - as I read your post I was thinking that Cucumber Apple would be a good one... Guess not! [smilie=th_cray]

debra, the scent actually mellowed out after a while and it was very nice...lol

Right now I have Nene's Lemon Squares going in two melters....love this scent!

i've got fruitlopes in five melters. haven't changed the others out yet. I've got to get some candles lit today. I've got a few I don't care for I need to burn them up so i have room for more. [smilie=th_cray]

Hope everyone has a very relaxing Sunday.

I added some tarts to all the candles I have burning:

K - Plum Rhubarb - CFTKR - A very nice moderately strong scent

LR - Rose Jasmine - Front Porch - This is the first FP tart I'm melting because I was letting them cure for a while first - this is a very nice strong floral blend

BR - Mountain Lake - YC - This scent compilments the CC Seagrass very well actually since they smell similar to me.

Bathroom - Marigold Mint - GHBT - A very nice moderately strong scent

I'm not melting anything yet. We're heading out for a late breakfast with the family but when I get home it's going to be GHBT's Doodle Bug. [smilie=th_cray] The description is adorable and if it takes me back to my childhood, that's quite an accomplishment. I'm too old to remember my birthday but I must be as old as the rocks. [smilie=th_Drglar]

Gail

Oh PuppyLove, I hope you LOVE Doodlebug!! It is probably my #2 favorite scent.. it just makes me happy! [smilie=th_cray]

I was going to re-start my AMS pink sugar this morning, but just wasn't feeling it. Popped it out, re-lit the LOL Pineapple Cream Cake, and found a Carribean sample from AMS. Very pineapple-y, and DEEE-LICIOUS!! I want to lick it! [smilie=th_Drglar] This one goes on the re-order list!

This morning it's Sugar Lips from Everyday Whims. Hope everyone has a nice, relaxing Sunday.

Good afternoon,

I am laughing because the DD and FSIL (that is now officially Future Son-in-Law) just came back from picking up subs at our favorite place.

She got THE ring last night, but told him she wasn't going to be flashing it, would just let her friends notice.

He was laughing when they walked in my door, and said, "You remember how she wasn't showing off the ring? That lasted 2 seconds at the sandwich shop. She walked to the counter, put up the left hand, and pointed with the right."

[smilie=th_cray]

I am melting my new Busy Bee's Apple Walnut. Just put it on.

Changed out a few scents and put out some of the candles:

K - Cider Snap - Cozy Cottage - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Blueberries & Cherries - Front Porch - Awesome strong fruit blend - loving this one!

Bathroom - Blooming Hyacinth - Ganz Time & Again - A very nice moderately strong scent

Still have FP's Rose Jasmine going strong in the LR along with the YC Rose of Morocco and the YC Roses of Cliff Walk jars which are both giving me a real hard time about forming a full wax pool even with Illuma-Lids.

Hi all! I'm back from my trip!! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Had a good conference AND visit with my parents. Plus my mom has a tendency to buy me things, like clothes and haircuts...and I found my MIL an absolutely KILLER gift that I can't wait to give her (although her bday is in October).

It's nice to be home. I immediately started a remelt of my last Nene's tart and lit my Michael's pillar, which I have some p0rn of that I will post later. I also noticed some big mushrooms on the wick of my LOL candle -- DH burned it while I was gone!! Pretty cute.

It's good to be back!

P.S. Jason, how's that YC Green Grass? I am wondering if it will be on sale in June.