The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Tonight I am going to try burning my pillar from Michael's, and I'll probably put on Shore Club from Nene's to go with it (the candle scent is Seaspray).

Rosa's judges, have any of you tried to vote yet? I have my paper insert with an ID # and password, but when I bring up the screen, it asks for an email instead. I've tried various likely combinations of this info and nothing seems to work.

Rosa's judges, have any of you tried to vote yet? I have my paper insert with an ID # and password, but when I bring up the screen, it asks for an email instead. I've tried various likely combinations of this info and nothing seems to work.

I placed my vote this evening. Mine asked for an email also, but it worked when I typed in my info on my paper insert. I had to type mine exactly like it was on the paper, capital letters and all. Otherwise, it didn't work. Which ones are you going to vote for? [smilie=th_thwhatshesaid]

Tonight I'm burning Ocean Water from YC.

It finally worked!

I voted for Pink Sugared Lime and Sticky Cinnamon Goodness. There were several others I liked, though.

I put on two from Crosscreek for tonight:

Crystal Blue Waters

Peach Pleasure

I forgot all about putting on Blue Sugar until it was too late.

Last scents of the day for me are:

K - Mimi's House - Can-Do - An awesome strong scent and very unique - I really like it.

LR - Snake Bite - EE - A very nice moderately storng scent - I like it

BR - Magnolia Raspberry - Can- Do - Another awesome scent but could be a bit stronger IMO

Just the Colonial White Rose Truffle jar in the bathroom tonight.

I changed the BR melter to SH's Blue Sugar. Tarrah asked me to test out some scents for her and this is one of them. It's good, but not great.

Wow, you should be honored! What other scents are you testing?

Melting LOL's Rosemary Mint in my LR. I'm going to add the SH Rose Merry Mint a friend sent me to compare.

This will be fun! :P

This evening:

Blueberry, Strawberry & Raspberry - Just Right. This stinks.

Cucumber Melon - AMS.

Butter Cake - Nene's

Zesty Key Lime - CM&M

Pumpkin Bread - DC Creations

Raspberry Lemonade - Northern Maine

Coconut Cake - LOL. Yummy!!!

Same two candles going.

I changed the BR melter to SH's Blue Sugar. Tarrah asked me to test out some scents for her and this is one of them. It's good, but not great.

Wow, you should be honored! What other scents are you testing?

Melting LOL's Rosemary Mint in my LR. I'm going to add the SH Rose Merry Mint a friend sent me to compare.

This will be fun! :P

I think you'll like the Rose Merry Mint, Heart.

Tarrah told me she will just be sending me things to test for her every now and then. I'm excited and flattered that she asked me. She had send some with the order I just got.

We've had an adventurous evening. We sat down for a late dinner when a tornado warning was issued for central OKC. I grabbed the dog, and DP and I walked down 23 floors to the basement and hung out for awhile. DP took his plate with him and ate, while the dog and I hunkered down under the staircase. Good times. Nothing happened, all has settled, and I'm finally relaxing with YC Willow Breeze. :P

Off to work. I'm taking AMS Fresh Fruit with me. The fruitloops I would not order again. They smelled great and only lasted a very very short time.

Have a great day!

Guest Anonymous

Cathy - I love your new Avatar

Melting Lavender Apple-GHBT. Loving it!

HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS AND GALS! [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Good Morning everyone! Just put on Summer Breeze-Phebes. I haven't decided what I am doing for the other melters yet.

Hope you all have a great day today.

Jason, you walked down 23 floors? No gym for you today. I think it's funny that your DP brought his dinner with him. [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Northern Maine - Maine Wild Blueberry

KFTKR - more Lemon Noel - I'm so glad I got a whole bag of this awesome scent.