The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Jason....glad you did'nt have that tornado, but your story was funny!

Melting Dragon's Blood from GHBT. The Best!!

This morning I am melting Cocoa Pink's Lemon Biscotti...it is making my eyes water and burn....smells pretty good though I guess just a little too strong?

Jules, how is that Northern Maine Wild Blueberry? I loved NM's stuff..I know she is out of business now but I was going to buy a jar of that and then she was gone! She had alot of authentic smelling stuff. Wish she was still open.

Jason - I am hoping that after the warning was over you could use the elevator? 23 flights up would have done me in!

Today is an unusual one for me, but I am liking it: Armani by Lemon Bay

Jason: Glad y'all are o.k.. We had 60 mph winds here it seemed like all night long. Your DP taking his dinner with him sounds like something my DH would do.

[smilie=th_LA839B1117]

I'm melting CFTKR's Watermelon Martini. I've never had a martini but if they taste like this smells, I'm there! [smilie=th_insane]

Have a good one today, everyone!

Gail

Jason-Glad to her the tornado didn't happen!

Does that happen a lot where you live?

Michele, tornado warnings in Oklahoma are a frequent occurence in the spring. I don't often take shelter unless they are saying it's right in my area. We waited until we felt it was safe to take the elevator back up. We were afraid the power might give out on us while in the elevator when the warning was issued.

Today I'm melting LOL's French Toast. Smells so yummy, it's actually making me hungry!

Midnight Pomegranate here!! Smells wonderful

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Blondieboo951! I'm curious. Whose candle or tart smells wonderful? I wouldn't want to miss a good one. [smilie=th_jaja]

I'm melting Cocoa Pink's Midnight Pomegranite in one of my bathrooms & it's a pretty potent one.

Also melting:

CFTKR ~ Sun and Earth (a re-buy...surprised I like this)

CYS ~ Prell (great dupe)

Can-Do ~ Eucalyptus Ice (smells a little like baby magic to me..it's nice)

I'm going to switch pretty soon. I'm craving a good bakery! [smilie=snoopy]

Started out the day with Carol's Citrus Smoothie then switched to Can-do's Mimi's house and Carol's Best Friends.

Mimi's house is such an authentic unusual scent. You smell apple and spice and yet something woody or earthy in there. I really can imagine being in a country/antique type store or home.

Could definately see Donna melting this one in her antique store. Anyone ever see the pictures of her shop on her website? This scent fits THAT image.

Off to see my 8th grade son perform in his last middle school concert. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]