The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Good Morning and Happy May everyone!!!!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c] Today is my youngest DS birthday! He is so excited!

Starting off with Carol's Country Bazaar....got this in a sampler and it smells wonderful. It's sort of fruity with a hint of apple pie spices. Definite reorder.

deb, so did you pick up any bargains at Homegoods???

ETA: Forgot to mention that I am plotting a CYS order....the May scents of the month sound so tempting....I cannot resist getting a sampler and she also has scrubs on sale too.

Aria - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your DS! How old is he?

Wow, I can't believe it's May 1st! Wow! This year is going by super fast.

This morning I'm remelting Nutmeg Spice.

Happy Friday :P

Melting an interesting scent from BG Bellissima Bella, I am soo into the Twilight series right now..so I had to try it..and its great!! Its perfumy and good, I would for sure order it again, very different from the usual fruitys and floral ones, ya know

[smilie=snoopy] Awwwww!!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

This morning its cloudy and cool- I am melting-

Vanilla Pine Cones-LOL

Gram's Zucchini Bread-AMS

Red Velvet Cupcake-Soy Lovely

Have a great day all.

Aria, happy birthday to your little guy! [smilie=snoopy]

Dabba, hope you have a fun week-end! :P

This morning I'm melting French Vanilla Oak from LOL.

You are right, Busymom. Bellissima Bella is an interesting and wonderful smelling scent. I reordered several with my last order. Aria: Wishing your DS a very Happy, fun day. :P Have a good weekend Dabba, safe travels. I'm remelting the bamboo teak from Candledippers. This is a very nice and not too perfumey scent. It is gloomy and rainy again here today, I am SO ready for some sunshine.

Melting Blackberry Sage from GHBT's and burning my Mrs. Meyers Peppermint Candle. The two scents are so nice together. Makes me wonderful if a blackberry mint scent wouldn't be good??

I WON 30 Tarts from GHBT's today! I'm so EXCITED!!!

:P

[smilie=th_sSig_what] Denim, that is awesome! Enjoy!!!

:lol: to your DS Aria!

I am loving this day, I am just happy this morning! Fruit Loop Cupcakes :-)is helping with this mood... people keep stopping in to ask where the cake is!

This afternoon I'm melting Apple Crumb Cake (not my cup of tea) and Amaretto Chocolate from CFTKR. Before we go food shopping I'm going to turn off the apple one.

Hi all,

Happy birthday to your oh-so-big little boy, Aria!

I'm melting a freebie from Carol, Guinevere's Attraction. Wow, is this one strong! Right on the edge of too strong. At first I didn't care for it, but it's growing on me now. I think I'd actually like it more if it weren't quite so strong. [smilie=th_sSig_what] Who said that?!

Have a great Friday, everybody.

Gail

Good afternoon all!

LLVV, I think I'm gonna run out there tonight with my sister, just to use by $10 off coupon. I really gotta slow down on the ordering. I have a bunch from Rosa's I just got, I'm waiting on about 48 more from her from her contest of new mixed scents, and I'm plotting an order from Front Porch to try them out.

Aria, Happy Birthday to your little one, six is a such a cute age.

Last nights melt was Orange Cranberry from Rosa's, awesome!!!