The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

[smilie=thank_you]

This thank you is for the person that recommended Busy Bee's Butterscotch Brulee. I can't remember who it was but, THANKS! It is Marvelous!

I think that was Heart2heart, Mamalana, and I got that scent in my order too. The cold sniff is a Wowza, so I will also thank Heart. :lol:

This afternoon is all blue.

I've got a GREAT one from CBV called Lingering Nights on. It's Plumeria, Rain and Patchouli.

Also a blue pillar from Sears scented in Eucalyptus & Sage,

KFTKR - Blue Raspberry Icee

Country Light - Calming Waters

:P

This thank you is for the person that recommended Busy Bee's Butterscotch Brulee. I can't remember who it was but, THANKS! It is Marvelous!

I think that was Heart2heart, Mamalana, and I got that scent in my order too. The cold sniff is a Wowza, so I will also thank Heart. [smilie=snoopy]

This afternoon is all blue.

I've got a GREAT one from CBV called Lingering Nights on. It's Plumeria, Rain and Patchouli.

Also a blue pillar from Sears scented in Eucalyptus & Sage,

KFTKR - Blue Raspberry Icee

Country Light - Calming Waters

I have had a fun afternoon browsing the Candle Dippers website thinking of ways to spend my $10! :P

Just popped in to say that I'm remelting GHBT Strawberry Jam and it is fabulous!! Smells great and has lasted a really long time IMO. A definite reorder (and I think I only wound up with this one via the fruit sampler!). YC Lemon Lavender going in the bathroom. We put in an apartment maintenance request for our toilet, so I was hoping to get compliments on how nice the bathroom smelled. But seeing as it's almost 6 PM, they're more likely to come tomorrow. Rats.

Well, school's done for today, lunch is cleaned up and I opened the pool for DS and DD's. Now I am on a melting frenzy!! I'm feeling stressed because our "little old lady" Jack Russell Terrier had surgery this AM to remove a "stone" from her bladder. I thought we'd be picking her up today, but they want to keep her overnight. My "smellies" help me calm my nerves I guess.

Melting: Can Do Lessie's Paradise Island, YC Kiwi Berries, Haley's Indian Summer, Scentsy Perfectly Pomegranate and Watermelon Patch, and EW Lemon Biscotti . Burning candles: YC Juicy Watermelon, GC Coconut Mango Breeze, Strawberry Shortcake and Ginger Lime and a Haley's votive in Lemon Drop.

Sheryl

Wow Sheryl, you went all out with the smellies today! Must smell great in your house! I hope your dog is ok.

We went grocery shipping and I just got done putting everything away and then went right for some new scents:

K - Blissful Blackberry - Rosa's - A very nice moderately strong scent - I like it

LR - Nag Champa - Beaded Hemp - I like this one because it's a good version of the scent, but it coud be stronger.

BR - Summer Lovin' - Blue Gecko - Score! Another winner from BG! Strong and awesome!

Bathroom - Wedding Bouquet - Nene's - Not getting much so far but I just put it on so it isn't really melted yet.

I also relit my Colonial Orange Flower & Musk jar from this morning in the bath.

Lets see,

Bedroom- was BG Bel Vampiro until DS nearly barfed from the smell. I guess him having a headache didn't help.

Bathroom-Beanpods Pomegranate

Kitchen-Cando's Nill Wafers

Livingroom-Carols Kiwi Strawberry Votive and some strawberry tealight.

Up to watch American Idol............omg I can't stand it. I do NOT want Adam to win. Ugh, he is too broadway for me.

Have a great night everyone.

Sheryl - hope your Jack Russell gets to come home in the morning. I don't like when they have to stay at the vet overnight, either. Give her lotsa hugs and kisses.... [smilie=snoopy]

Melting BG's Vanilla Almond Twist. Lurve this scent - one of my fav's! :P

Lets see,

Bedroom- was BG Bel Vampiro until DS nearly barfed from the smell. I guess him having a headache didn't help.

Up to watch American Idol............omg I can't stand it. I do NOT want Adam to win. Ugh, he is too broadway for me.

Oh my Goodness.... Adam MUST win! LOL He is the obvious choice. the Red headed girl was my favorite, and I'm still trying to get over her being gone. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I'm melting Pool Party from Grandmas Home Brewed Tarts all over the house.

Evening All!

Well, I just voted for Kris. Adam is one talented dude but like Maurie said, way too Broadway for me. I don't think I'd be able to listen to him on the radio. Kris is much more my style so he won my vote. This is the second time that I ever voted. It was very easy and only took 4 tries.

I melted a bunch of smellies today, all from CFTKR -

Country Grove: Melting right now...in a word, awesome!!!

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies: A perennial favorite of mine.

Brown Sugar Spice Cake: Eh, boring and not my type of scent.

Strawberry Sugar Cookie Noel: A remelt from last night and a great remelt.

AHHHHHHHH...Silly I totally missed your outlet post. OMG, Jason thanks for bringing back into today's conversation. AHHHHHHHHHHH...ok, details please...which part of the outlet. You're talking about Riverhead, right? AHHHHHHHHHHH...I was just there 2 weeks ago and didn't even know. AHHHHHHHHHH...if my results come back benign I'm going on a freekin shopping spree over there. Details, please Silly!!! It wouldn't happen to be by the Disney store in Tanger 1 so I can con DD into making the drive over there would it?

Vanilla Berry Cream Puffs from Blue Gecko for the rest of the evening. Love this one!

Melting Coffee with Santa in 2 melters tonight. Good as always! Everytime I melt this I think about Stardust! I hope she's doing well! I miss her post.

Switched to SH Paradise from a buddy (thanks friend!). Wow, this one is strong! A great clean citrus. It could maybe use a touch more sweetness, but overall I really like this one. The wax chunks were in a cello bag, and I previously threw the cello bag in my sock drawer for storage, and this scent is so strong that all my socks now smell citrusy!!

Last melts of the night are:

Kitchen/Living: Haley's Vanilla Maple Pecan, Snickerdoodle, Red Velvet Cake, Sugar Cookie, and Busy Bees Carrot Cake -- and I am actually baking caramel filled chocolate chip cookies--Smells like bakery heaven

Bedroom: SH Fizzy Pop --this one smells so good! It's strong too! ( :

Small Bath: GHBT --Sweet Berry Cake, always a good one

Master Bedroom--SH Mrs. Claus Candy Cane Cookies, Haley's Candy Cane

Good morning everyone- This morning I'm starting with Candledippers-Redwood and Cedar. I'll be in and out so I'll check in later. I hope everyone has a nice day.

Lets see,

He may be the obvious choice but he is not mine. YES, he is talented just not MY choice. My fav. was Danny Gokey. The girl was really really good too but she wasn't sure enough of herself.

Melting Cando's Cast Iron Cookies. Yummy Yummy!

Oh my Goodness.... Adam MUST win! LOL He is the obvious choice. the Red headed girl was my favorite, and I'm still trying to get over her being gone. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I'm melting Pool Party from Grandmas Home Brewed Tarts all over the house.

Guest Anonymous

Good Morning!

Last night after dinner I melted Fudge Nut Brownie-GHBT and all I can say is OMG!!

Most authentic brownie smell ever!!! This morning melting Peanut Butter Cup-GHBT and it smells more like peanut shells than peanut butter/chocolate. I'm going to give it another hour to improve then if not,move on to something else. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Guest scentedstamper

[smilie=th_316785e4] Good Morning! Waiting for the call to pick up our little doggie, Daisy from the vet. I hope we get a good report! In the meantime, it is smelling happy in here!

Melting: CYS Frosted Watermelon Cake, LOL Honeydew 'n Cream and CCCC Pink Love. I'll light candles when I get back home. (the vet is only about 5 min away)

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Sheryl