The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

I've been melting Carol's new Apple Clove Butter all morning but I'm getting almost no throw from it in my tea light burner. I'm going to try another one in my 24 watt melter later on today.

Not a good scent day so far. I started with Fig Biscotti from LOL and had to dump it before it even finished melting. Now I'm melting Cucumber Lettuce, also from LOL, but may have to dump it soon, too. I'm picking up a floral note that I wasn't expecting and isn't agreeing with me. [smilie=th_aa17]

Silly, I'm so jealous of your new YC outlet. Four jars for $44! I'd be in heaven!

Today I'm melting Blue Skies from Nene's and burning my YC Green Grass candle. My scheduled lockdown is over and I'm itching to place an order somewhere. Still trying to be good, but I miss tart shopping!

Hi All-

Just burning my GC Strawberry Shortcake candle while I am finishing up my packing. I am leaving for Italy in a little while.

I will miss my melting but I am taking my computer with me so I might pop in once in a while.

[smilie=th_aa17]

Silly, I'm so jealous of your new YC outlet. Four jars for $44! I'd be in heaven!

Today I'm melting Blue Skies from Nene's and burning my YC Green Grass candle. My scheduled lockdown is over and I'm itching to place an order somewhere. Still trying to be good, but I miss tart shopping!

Listen Jason, this goes for you and anyone else here. If you want anything let me know. You just pay for the jars and the shipping and I'll go get the stuff for you, like I said I'll probably be going out there once a month anyway just to check it out. Really, I wouldn't mind helping anyone out, thats a HUGE savings. [smilie=th_aa17]

Hi All-

Just burning my GC Strawberry Shortcake candle while I am finishing up my packing. I am leaving for Italy in a little while.

I will miss my melting but I am taking my computer with me so I might pop in once in a while.

[smilie=th_aa17]

Have a wonderful trip. Do check in when you can, so we can all enjoy a little piece of Italy with you.

This afternoon's scents are:

Crosscreek - Summer Daze melt

FM - Sugar Cookie melts in two melters

assorted votives

I busted out my Summer candle accessories this morning, most from YC last year. It looks very cheerful around here despite the cloudy day.

Michele, I hope you have a wonderful time in Italy. Stay safe.

Changed to Peach & Sweet Berries from Bella's and Cactus & Sea Salt from Pure Scents.

Hi everyone,

I just put Carol's Blue Agave in the melter, so I'll have to report on it later. It was a freebie. Carol is so generous with those freebies!

Yesterday's Doodle Bug from GHBT was a great scent. I think it'd be wonderful in B & B. I'd smell just like a kid before going out and getting dirty and sweaty. [smilie=th_aa17] The only downside to this tart was that it didn't last as long as I think it should have.

Have a Happy Monday, buddies.

Gail

Hi everyone,

I just put Carol's Blue Agave in the melter, so I'll have to report on it later. It was a freebie. Carol is so generous with those freebies!

Yesterday's Doodle Bug from GHBT was a great scent. I think it'd be wonderful in B & B. I'd smell just like a kid before going out and getting dirty and sweaty. :lol: The only downside to this tart was that it didn't last as long as I think it should have.

Have a Happy Monday, buddies.

Gail

Clean kids don't last long either. [smilie=th_aa17] ba-dum-pow.

Today is ......Banana Ivy from Busy Bees in the Kitchen......

Honey Ginger from Busy Bees in the Living and Dining Rooms

Great recommendation from Slpit in the above mentioned scents. I can always count on her and we seem to agree on scent strength!

In the computer room is AMS....Vanilla Extract

[smilie=th_aa17] Jules, too funny!

Kim, enjoy your trip

Gail, I melted Blue Agave from Can-Do the other day and didn't care for it....it was too perfumey for me or something....would love to hear what you think.

ATTENTION FLORAL LOVERS!!!

You must try Lahaina from LOL.....it is one of the strongest floral tarts I have ever melted!!!! Holy Moly!!!!!!!!!! Way too strong for this wax lovin' gal, but I am thinking those who love strong floral scents would really love it!!!!

Still have Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honeydew from Can-Do going and also Carol's Watermelon Bubblegum......I NEED more of this scent! Love it! A nice, sweet, fruity watermelon-y scent!!!!

[smilie=th_aa17] Jules, too funny!

Kim, enjoy your trip

Gail, I melted Blue Agave from Can-Do the other day and didn't care for it....it was too perfumey for me or something....would love to hear what you think.

ATTENTION FLORAL LOVERS!!!

You must try Lahaina from LOL.....it is one of the strongest floral tarts I have ever melted!!!! Holy Moly!!!!!!!!!! Way too strong for this wax lovin' gal, but I am thinking those who love strong floral scents would really love it!!!!

Still have Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honeydew from Can-Do going and also Carol's Watermelon Bubblegum......I NEED more of this scent! Love it! A nice, sweet, fruity watermelon-y scent!!!!

I love the LOL Lahaina. It's one of the best scents Allison has. Cut that tart in small pieces if it's too much for you Aria. I like em strong so I usually use the whole tart unless I am running out of a scent or I just want to make what I have last longer and then I cut them in half.

Guest scentedstamper

Hello! Melts for this afternoon are: Haley's Strawberry Jam Cheesecake, GG Strawberry Moonshine, BG Pomegranate Passion and burning a candle from GC in Strawberry Shortcake. It smells "berry" delicious in here!!

Sheryl

Hope you have a nice trip Candlelove. Italy is so beautiful! Maybe you'll come back with some of their lovely scents. :lol:

A few of the melts I have going today:

LOL ~ Vanilla Candy Cane Ice Cream Cake

BG ~ Peppermint Noel

Can-Do ~ Peppermint Stick

CP ~Candy Floss

CD ~ Peppermint Candy

I have a strong craving for peppermint today! [smilie=th_aa17]

Just put on Honeydew n' Cream from LOL. Based on the cold smell, it's bound to be a winner.

I put on Swan Creek - Vanilla Pound Cake melt tonight.

and :P it's goooooooood. It doesn't get more bakery than this. My teeth hurt. :?

Have a grand time in Italy, Michelle!

Jules, you are so right about clean kids not lasting. My son was the absolute worst. He'd get dirty sitting in a chair while I put lipstick on before leaving to visit relatives. Uncouth little thing. :P

Aria, I don't like the Blue Agave either. I doubt I should say what it reminds me of, since we're G rated here, but it's definitely NOT good. And boy, I'm pathetic. I still have it going because I haven't had a minute to dump it. What's wrong with me? :lol:

Lahaina... I don't know if I'd like this scent or not, but if it's anything like the real Lahaina, well - :?

Gail