The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Uh oh - I ordered the Blue Agave but haven't melted it yet.

From what company, Olive? Let us know what you think, k?

Gail

Earlier today I did a remelt of Nene's Shore Club. This one was pretty long-lasting.

Now I'm burning my Michael's Seaspray candle (the crumbling has gotten worse and worse, but it's still going), burning a buttercream scented candle from a place in NE, and melting GHBT Strawberry Jam. It smells weird up close, but at a moderate distance it's yummy!

Hey Heart, how is the LOL ~ Vanilla Candy Cane Ice Cream Cake ?

I am expecting an order from LOL soon and of course I included that one! It just sounds so yummy! ( :

It's a good one berriechan! A great bakery scent! Keep in mind that the vanilla and cake oils in it tone down the strength of the scent. It is for sure one of my favorites!

Melting LOL's Limonade now...yummy!

Also Can-Do's ~ Lessie's Paradise Island

CCCC ~ Paradise

I'm also burning a Tylers' Crushed Pineapple candle.

Going to bed with:

Indian Summer - Gramma Fran's. Nice.

Cinnamon Bun - Cloud Nine. More bun than cinnamon and I like that.

Belgium Waffle - Beanpod Candles

Fresh Lemon Slices - Crosscreek

Cinnabon candle

Fresh Tomato - Barn Candles

Silly, I'm so jealous of your new YC outlet. Four jars for $44! I'd be in heaven!

Today I'm melting Blue Skies from Nene's and burning my YC Green Grass candle. My scheduled lockdown is over and I'm itching to place an order somewhere. Still trying to be good, but I miss tart shopping!

Listen Jason, this goes for you and anyone else here. If you want anything let me know. You just pay for the jars and the shipping and I'll go get the stuff for you, like I said I'll probably be going out there once a month anyway just to check it out. Really, I wouldn't mind helping anyone out, thats a HUGE savings. [smilie=th_hello]

Thanks, Silly! That's very sweet of you. If I can find out about some of their selection, I just may take you up on that.

Michele, Bon Voyage! (I know that's French, but hey) Italy! How wonderful!

Tonight I'm melting YC Midsummer's Night and burning Mountain Lake.

HoT - V-Day Blues

YC - Ocean Water pillar (my blue for LLVV and Berrichan)

FM - Sugar Cookie remelt

Crosscreek - Island Spa (smells like fruit loops but it's good)

Congrats, Cmarie for your contest win! [smilie=th_hello]

Enjoy your trip, Candlelove! I hope we get to see pictures. [smilie=th_hello]

This morning -

Candy Cane - CCCC

English Ivy and Honeysuckle - both from Fragrance Fantasy

Banana Kiwi - AMS

RVC - Gramma Fran's

This morning it's Secret Recipe from Can-do in the kitchen. Yum!! Also sunand sand from Melissa for my blue today. Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning-

Starting the day with mostly a chocolate theme.

The 3 Muskateers-LOL

German Chocolate Cake-Candledippers

Chocolate Cream Cupcake-AMS

and the oddball-Blueberry Supreme-Phebes

Have a good day.

Starting the day with Bel Vampiro from Blue Gecko. This is not my normal type of scent, but I'm really enjoying it. I'm finding out that I have a broader range of likes than I thought! I kind of feel like a kid who's been introduced to a new food. [smilie=thank_you]

Hi all! First scents of the day are:

K - Honeydew Lemonade - SH - Another awesome fruit scent from Tarrah. Strong and so good!

LR - Wisteria Lane - Tyler - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Dancing Waters - B&BW - One of my favorites - strong and awesome!

Bathroom - Butterfly Hugs - Brown Bag - Not getting much out of this one but that's not a surprise.

Also burning my Colonial Orange Flower & Musk small madison jar in the bath.

Jason, here's the number for the store 631-727-7085, I don't know how much info they will give you over the phone, but when you have an idea of what you want, let me know, we'll figure out everything, and we can exchange numbers so if I get out there and they don't have what you want, you can pick out something else. Linda

This afternoon's melt is Turquoise from Sweet Surrender.....love this scent.

Guest scentedstamper

Well, school's done for today, lunch is cleaned up and I opened the pool for DS and DD's. Now I am on a melting frenzy!! I'm feeling stressed because our "little old lady" Jack Russell Terrier had surgery this AM to remove a "stone" from her bladder. I thought we'd be picking her up today, but they want to keep her overnight. My "smellies" help me calm my nerves I guess.

Melting: Can Do Lessie's Paradise Island, YC Kiwi Berries, Haley's Indian Summer, Scentsy Perfectly Pomegranate and Watermelon Patch, and EW Lemon Biscotti . Burning candles: YC Juicy Watermelon, GC Coconut Mango Breeze, Strawberry Shortcake and Ginger Lime and a Haley's votive in Lemon Drop.

Sheryl