The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents in June to make you swoon

HHS' Granma's Creamy Coconut Zucchini Bread has been throwing like crazy all day! I'm so impressed!! sSig_woohoo2.gif

I just added my YC Blueberry Scone candle to the living room, and swapped out my Shayz for Tiffany's Cheesecake.

Aria - Oooooo....luv that patriotic melter! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

MaggieMae - What a great new avatar....haven't seen that in a long time! [smilie=th_snoopy]

I'm melting Sassy Girl's Farmhouse Cider from a CF pal. [smilie=The_Hi] I'm smelling more than apple in this, haven't pinpointed what yet....maybe a little cherry? [smilie=th_scratch]

Aria, what a cute melter!

Burning Yankee World Journeys Malaysian Palm this evening.

My wax ban ends Saturday [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr It was tough, but I made a good dent in my stash!

Congrats on the dent in your stash Rivercat!! I'm jealous! I need a couple dents and then some! ;)

Thanks Sweet! For some reason he popped into my head yesterday while playing down in the games.

Added Lavender Rain from Nikis Wax upstairs....very herbal. Not sure what I think yet. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Night. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Thanks Trep!

Morning all....Happy Friday!! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Beginning my day with Berry Coconut Cookie Bread from Ks Kreations.

Have a good one. :)

Sweet--I didn't see any melts in that scent but that candle continued to fill my house for the entire 6 hours I had it on. It formed a full melt pool also. I was very impressed with it. Definitely worth the price of $7.76 that our store charged. Just be sure, like Christina pointed out, to check the wicks as some are off center which doesn't make for a good burn. Mine was perfectly centered and I couldn't be more pleased with it.

Trep - I'm so glad U reminded me to check the wick! I found the Frosted Vanilla Cupcake in my store today, but they only had 3 jars and every one had a wick that was off center. [smilie=th_sign0164] I didn't find melts w/that name, but did find Cupcake & thought the cold sniff was very similar. They also had the cutest Paula Deen candles in mini cast iron skillets. As small as it was, it even had 2 wicks, but the cold sniff wasn't that strong 4 me. <_<

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting BH&G's Cupcake....yummy vanilla scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I saw some Febreze melts at Walmart today - anyone tried those yet? [smilie=th_thsignA]

Sweet, those mini skillets are so adorable but I haven't been too impressed with the cold sniffs, either [smilie=iagree] I got a pack of her Lemon Basil tarts on clearance at Michaels a few months back. They smell kind of oily in the package but the melting fragrance is nice (though not super strong).

Tonight is YC Black Coconut

I think I finally got my house back to normal. I thought I'd never get through all the laundry. [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] I received a very nice surprise today. My sister-in-law sent flowers with a card that said how much they enjoyed their visit. [smilie=th_LOVE] Melting Coconut Cream Pie from Front Porch. Yum!!!

Hi everyone!

Rivercat, I could learn something from you! I keep on telling myself I won't buy more, then do. th_create.gif

sweet&spicygirl, I tried out a few Febreeze scents and they are a medium throw with one stick- but very nice blends!

Today I melted Backroad Hobbies' Blackberry Jam Cookies (light-medium throw that didn't last long in my 24 watt) and a mix of Scentsationals' Vanilla Bean Noel & Oatmeal Cookie (rockin'!).

Good Morning friends thwheedancer.gif

Melting...

CFTKR~Flordian Dreams

FP~Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread

YOCC~Pink Sugar Cookie

sweet, I saw the Febreeze melts too, but passed on them.

mpfand, how nice to get flowers! I also hate when the laundry gets out of control...lol. laundry-1.gif

Gotta get moving here...did lots of yardwork yesterday and I feel a little stiff. Gotta work out the kinks!!!!

Have a good one! thEmoticon-GrillingBBQ.gif

Morning!

It's a beautiful day! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Starting mine with Lord Baltimore Cake from VDC and

Caramel Coffee from Avas

Aria...hope you got a lot accomplished and can relax today!i

Have a good one. :)

Rivercat - Today ends your waxie lockdown? [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Should we check the Damage threads tomorrow? :ssshopping: :lol:

I received a very nice surprise today. My sister-in-law sent flowers with a card that said how much they enjoyed their visit. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Mpfand - How nice was that??!! [smilie=kewl] I bet that put a smile on your face all day!

sweet&spicygirl, I tried out a few Febreeze scents and they are a medium throw with one stick- but very nice blends!

Biolaeagles - Thanks for the info! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] If they come out with more bakery scents, I may try em.

Aria - Did U get any of those strong winds Thursday nite? [smilie=th_th1ptgno] We have lots of smaller tree branches & twigs down & the flowers took a real beating from that storm.

I'm melting LOL's Gingerbread Chai Latte... mmmmm...mmmmm...good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Today I'm burning Palm Beach Cooler from B&BW and Mango Cooler from Gold Canyon. Both smell wonderful! :sFun_mango:

Have a great day everyone!

Rivercat - Today ends your waxie lockdown? [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Should we check the Damage threads tomorrow? :ssshopping: :lol:

sweet&spiceygrl, this made me laugh, haha! th_LA839B1117.gif

Today we celebrated Father's Day with my FIL and took my little son to the pool- he had a blast! We're still waiting on Baby Dean (due date is Tuesday!!). I sat by the pool and tanned my round belly, haha!

Today I'm melting Paradise Punch and Lime & Kiwi Cantaloupe from Scentsy, and burning Cucumber Melon from Tara's CC- all nice, summer scents! th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

I'm melting BH&G's Spiced Apple & Clove. Not sure about this one, I almost changed it several times. I like apple & I like clove, but, to me it's really strong and has something else (an 'earthy note?) to it. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Have a good evening everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Mpfand, how sweet of your SIL! [smilie=th_aa17]

Sweet, I wish! [smilie=th_lol22] Luckily the 2 vendors I most want to order from are closed or very low on stock (CFTKR and TBG) so there's not much temptation there yet. Also want to hit up YC before for SAS ends, but will have to wait a few days before I can get over there [smilie=th_gif]

Melting Sweet Fixations Serendipity this evening.