The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What aMAYzing scents are filling your home today?

The renovations will take about two months-a month each for the first and second floor

Michele - Your renovations sound so exciting - like watching an HGTV show in the works! I hope you'll be able to melt more when they're almost finished & let the workers experience those good sniffs, 2! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm so sad that, being on the west coast, I always miss her small window of time when she opens up. th_sad2hz1.gif

Biolaeagles - I've missed the openings, too. [smilie=th_sign0164] I kinda wish she wouldn't announce when the opening is, just...open. Then maybe there wouldn't be a stampede to order in a such a short time span.

I couldn't be more proud of my daughter. She ended up with FIVE (yes, I said five) awards!!! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Honeybear - Wow...that's fantastic! [smilie=th_happy096]

I'm melting CFTKR's Lemon Snap Cake - yummm! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_c2e41937] YAY for your DD , Honeybear!!

Melting....

Alluring from Sensibly Posh upstairs....really lovely!

Downstairs it's...

LSC Coconut Macaroon from a CF pal... [smilie=th_wave] Thanks!

Peppermint Marshmallow Serendipity Bread from Up the Creek Scents.... :sFun_mango:

It sure smells good in here! :)

Rivercat, how do you like the Vanilla Lime? Does it have a good throw?

Biolaeagles, the throw was pretty light and really inconsistent: I'd smell it all over the room one minute and then not at all the next :huh:

Have to admit I'm kinda relieved that CKTKR is having such short windows since I'm on a very strict ban at the moment so this way I'm not even tempted [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

The evening melt is TDC Vanilla Sandalwood.

G'night all!

Thanks everyone for all your good thoughts! It is very exciting but a mess right now. It will so be worth it!

NmHoneybear-Congrats to our DD! You have every reason to be proud!!

NMHoneybear- Congrats to your daughter! th_c2e41937.gifth_c2e41937.gif

Thanks, Rivercat, for your opinion about the Vanilla Lime candle! I think I might just get the melts from other vendors.

Tonight it's HHS in Pistachio Pudding Cake and Vanilla Waffle Cone!

Honeybear - I am so happy for your DD!

I am also out of the CFTKR order window...I can't recall the last time I hit it - it has been that long!

I am melting Corny Bears - BRH.

Hi. Melting: Cortland Apple by Kringle, one of my favorites

Candles: Autumn Wonders Perfect Harmony, by Old Viriginia, a woodwick candle

Summer Boardwalk, mini candle from BBW

Happy birthday to Debra99 tomorrow! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Hope your day is full of smiles & good sniffs! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

MaggieMae - I like your new siggy - Dr Seuss was pretty smart...great advice! [smilie=th_cc15] To be honest, I find myself being weepy Wilma before I can smile. [smilie=th_pardon]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting Grubby Hollow's Appalachian Apple Butter - soooo good! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

sSig_woohoo2.gifIt's Friday! I'm melting Wild Watermelon from Tara's CC & mixing it with Vanilla Waffle Cone from HHS. Even though I used half of a tart of the watermelon and a full tart of the Vanilla Waffle Cone, the watermelon is soooo strong! Tasty, though.

sSig_woohoo2.gifIt's Friday! I'm melting Wild Watermelon from Tara's CC & mixing it with Vanilla Waffle Cone from HHS. Even though I used half of a tart of the watermelon and a full tart of the Vanilla Waffle Cone, the watermelon is soooo strong! Tasty, though.

This afternoon it is Yankee Movie Night

Trep, what do you think of it? I just saw this for the first time on the YC Facebook page today.

Melting Sweet Fixations Yellow Polka Dot Bikini this evening.

Happy Friday, all!

Good Morning...just a quickie post....

Melting Ultimate Bear Claw from CFTKR :wub:

Day 3 of the garage sale today...last day! [smilie=th_yay]

sweet, I thought of bringing a melter out to the garage with me and haven't done so yet. Maybe I will try to do that today...thinking of where to put it so it doesn't get knocked over. Maybe on my potting bench thingy.... [smilie=th_cc8]

Thanks to everyone who wished me luck...we are doing pretty good with the sale...getting rid of several big items that have been taking up a lot of space! [smilie=kewl] The weather has been perfect...pleasant and no rain. [smilie=lookgood]

Have a good one!

Honeybear, almost forgot to say Congrats to your DD on all of her awards! :sSig_woohoo2:

Happy Saturday [smilie=th_wave]

I agree with ya Sweet...love the coffee scents on the weekend morns! :)

Today it's...

The Great Coffee Mishap from Scent Appeal

Cookies & Coffee from Ks Kreations....both winners! [smilie=th_aa17]

Aria...glad to hear your garage sale is a success! :sHa_okay:

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning! Starting out with a drool worthy scent from Scentsy-French Toast.

Aria, glad to hear your yard sale is going well! :thyay:

Honeybear, congratulations to your DD. :sSig_woohoo2: That's very impressive!

Added an LSC custom that Pam made for me a while ago. They smell better now than they used to except the oil is leaking all over. Gotta use these up!!

Berry Cake Batter Fluff... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Upstairs it's...LSC Raspberries & Lilac...amazing! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] ...unfortunately, I don't see this listed anymore. :(

Luv'n all these new purdy spring flower avatars on here!:wub:

Upstairs it's...LSC Raspberries & Lilac...amazing! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] ...unfortunately, I don't see this listed anymore. :(

MaggieMae - A treasure hunt! [smilie=th_c61] Do U remember if it was her own blend? It may not be...I found some waxies with that scent here and here and some FO's here and here. And when she reopens U can always ask Pam, sometimes she just has a small amount of FO left, so doesn't list it.

I'm melting TDC's Mexican Vanilla. Like some vanilla scents, didn't last long 4 me, but it was good while it did! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]