The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What aMAYzing scents are filling your home today?

Maggie, I'm glad Daisy is feeling better! :)

Melting Vanilla Cream from Scentsy and will add something else as soon as I figure out what I want. [smilie=th_fear8]

Aria, I haven't tried Can-Do's Mimi's House. What does it smell like?

Today I'm melting Corn Bread Pudding from TBG and Vanilla Bean Noel from Tara's.

Hubby & little son are sick today, so I'm manning the house on my ownsuperman.gif! <------ That's me being Super Mommy, hehe!

[smilie=th_hello]

It's been over a week since I've checked in. So much going on with my daughter's graduation and then me starting school for the summer, but I've missed you all! Thanks for all of the congrats for my daughter. [smilie=group_hug]

Happy Belated Birthday, Debra! Hope your day was fantastic!

Welcome, MzBassmman! So glad you finally decided to join in on the fun. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

LSC Tulips

HHS Gooey Glazed Jelly Donuts

PL Ebony Oud

LSC Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Hope everyone's been doing well.

Hi there...

Melting Marshmallow Serendipity Delight from Carol...a favorite.

We may go see the Ironman movie today...

Aria, I haven't tried Can-Do's Mimi's House. What does it smell like?

Today I'm melting Corn Bread Pudding from TBG and Vanilla Bean Noel from Tara's.

Hubby & little son are sick today, so I'm manning the house on my ownsuperman.gif! <------ That's me being Super Mommy, hehe!

Hope DH and DS are on the mend. Mimi's House is really strong...a blend of apple and some other things...it's very unique. It's fantastic any time of the year.

Hope everyone has a safe Memorial Day. flag_3_text.gif

Thank you Mpfand! <3

Biolaeagles...I hope your "boys" are feeling better today!! [smilie=th_balloons]

Starting my Memorial Day with Cantaloupe from CFTKR....LOVE This scent from anyone! [smilie=cloud_9]

Enjoy your day! :)

Honoring all military men & women & their families with a heartfelt THANK YOU for your sacrifice for our freedom!!!

Possibly not many more cool mornings, so taking advantage of it & melting LSC's Pumpkin Marshmallow Chai...awesome! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

A big THANK YOU to all who have served or who are serving in the military. Without you, we would not have the good lives we enjoy in this country today. My husband's father was killed in action in WWII four months before he was born so this day always means a lot to him.

In honor of our military and our country I'm melting Stars & Stripes from ScentSationals. [smilie=th_00000020]

Remembering all those today who have lost their lives serving our country...

Using up my last few Shayz tarts since I broke down and placed an order last night. :rolleyes:

Shayz Pink Chica, Pink Lavender Supreme, and Pink Coconut Verbena

Tara's Magically Delicious

HHS Granma's Hot Apple Vanilla Bean Noel

Trep - I can't imagine the grief his mother and family went thru. :( I hope pride was eventually able to overcome the sadness.

I was going to melt something all-American, like Hot Apple Pie, [smilie=th_butbutbut] I couldn't find any. :o I know....go figure! [smilie=th_pardon] So, I'm melting McCalls Mulled Apple Cider which is [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Trep - I can't imagine the grief his mother and family went thru. :( I hope pride was eventually able to overcome the sadness.

I was going to melt something all-American, like Hot Apple Pie, [smilie=th_butbutbut] I couldn't find any. :o I know....go figure! [smilie=th_pardon] So, I'm melting McCalls Mulled Apple Cider which is [smilie=th_fabulous1]

I can't imagine it either, Sweet--his mom was only 19--we have a photo of her holding my husband as an infant as she receives an award for his bravery. His dad was a pilot and stayed with the plane so all of his men could parachute to safety. By the time he could bail out he was too low to the ground. He is buried in a military cemetery in France. I think knowing his dad was a true hero helps him but it has definitely affected his life to never have known his dad. Having never gone through anything like that, I can only imagine how hard it was for everyone.

Thanks MaggieMae, the boys are on the mend!

Today I'm melting Ruby Rock Candy by LSC and burning Pink Sugar & Berry Me Alive by Tiffany's.

Happy Memorial Day!

Trep, that is a very bittersweet story. We thank your family and all the other service men and women for the sacrifices all have made for us.

Today has been Candle Dippers - Lemon Lava Cake.

God Bless all our troops...those here and those away....those who came back and those who didn't. We owe them so much!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Spent the day with a few special military men myself!

Trep....thank you for sharing your story...it is so heartbreaking but what a hero!! I am sure his men think of him and thank God for him daily!! My late uncle had his plane shot down in WWII and ended up in the ocean for many many hours until they finally found him.

Tonight it's...

Springs Summer Fling from Streetman

Orange Chiffon Ice Cream Scoop Dough Bread from HHS

Upstairs...

Magnolia and Orange Blossom from Granny's

Good night

Good morn, everyone. I hope all had a nice holiday weekend.

Melting: Vanilla Cream by Old Va

Candle: Lilac Blossom by Revere House

Creamy Vanilla, votive, by Village Candle

Hi there everyone...it's raining here singinintherain.gif...a good thing since everything was quite dry.

[smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol yankee addict! Waikiki Melon is a wonderful scent for the summer. Love it.

Right now I'm melting Wildberry Mousse from Streetman and Ultimate Cheesecake from CFTKR .... both awesome!

Been cleaning out and organizing the master bedroom closet...sometimes I think big closets are a BAD thing!!!!

Well, off to finish up and hopefully drop a bunch of clothes off at the Salvation Army.

Have a good one!

Hi yankee addict! [smilie=The_Hi] Glad U jumped in & joined us! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Aria - My BR closet is so teeny tiny a big one sounds wonderful to me. 'Sides...sounds like a good place to stash some waxies. [smilie=th_tease-1]

I'm melting CFTKR's Lemon Sugar Cookie - mmmm mmmmm good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_Welcome1-1] Yankee Addict!

Melting...

Homemade Karma from a CF pal upstairs! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Thanks.

Spiced Cider Zucchini Bread from Ks Kreation... [smilie=th_slider_flirt] ...perfect for this cold rainy evening.