The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What aMAYzing scents are filling your home today?

sweet&spicy girl, I notice that my TDC have good throw but usually burn out within 4 hours.

Happy birthday, Debra!

Today I'm melting Pistachio Pudding Cake from HHS (awesome!) and Vanilla Waffle Cone from HHS (good throw, but only lasted 2 hours).

Everyone has some good scents melting.

Happy Birthday Debra!!

We took a ride to the beach to get the house ready for next weekend. Burning some good ones tonight all from YC -

Beach Escape

Napa Valley Sun

Christmas at the Beach

It is rainy and dreary here. Hard to believe next week is the unofficial beginning of summer. The weather here has been terrible.

Have a good evening everyone!

Trep, I'm putting Movie Night on the list to scoop up as soon as this ban is over [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Typing one handed because I got stung on the thumb by a bee about an hour ago and I still have baking soda on it. Dumb bee [smilie=th_m4t3zo4]

Burning YC Black Coconut. I tried to find a honey scent, but I don't think I have any [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Have a good evening!

Oh my gosh...feel better Rivercat!

Thanks for the info Sweet! I think I will ask Pam once I am able to purchase some more goodies. If she has it I gotta buy 12...think that I like it that much! ;)

Morning!

Rainy and yucky here! :(

Plopped in some Homemade Vanilla Butter Zucchini Bread from a CF pal.....this is [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Have a good one. :)

77122.gif

Starting off with Orange Marmalade Bread from FP...love their bread or "dough" scents so much!

Well, garage sale is over...and I'm very pleased with the results. For me, garage sales are not about making a ton of $$$. I love the fact that I am reclaiming space in my home, and love being able to offer items that people will actually use! Most of the people that stopped by were very nice and I met some new friends too. Win-win!!

sweet, hey there girl...I did take an electric melter out to the garage yesterday! I melted Nene's Payapa Clafoutis...which was nice and fruity and perfect. A few people commented..."wow, your garage smells good!" Ended up selling an extra melter that I rarely use to a sweet gal. Then, I went inside and grabbed a couple handfuls of tarts and put them in a bag and told the gal "happy melting!" She was thrilled to pieces. Think I may have created a new wax lover! [smilie=yes] [smilie=th_c2e41937]

mpfand, how's the lil' puppers doing?

Michele, how's the beach house after the storms last year?

Maggie, Lilac is such beautiful scent for spring...my neighbor has HUGE lilac bushes in her yard and the fragrance is incredible right now!

rivercat, OUCH!!!! Naughty bee :sSig_aaarggh:

Well, off to make brekky...have a good one! CatBuildingSandcastle.gif...hehehe...

Hi everyone!

Today I'm melting Lemon and Berries, Lime & Kiwi Cantaloupe and Pink cutie all from Scensty

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Aria, I love how you added in the free melts for the girl who bought your tart warmer!

trep, I'm burning Red Velvet by Yankee today too! I'm also burning Island Colada from B&BW from last year- I miss this scent! When I get home from church I'm going to add in Carribean Escape from B&BW in the living room. Happy Sunday! biggrin.gif

Ended up selling an extra melter that I rarely use to a sweet gal. Then, I went inside and grabbed a couple handfuls of tarts and put them in a bag and told the gal "happy melting!" She was thrilled to pieces. Think I may have created a new wax lover! [smilie=yes] [smilie=th_c2e41937]

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] WTG Aria! [smilie=th_clap1] Glad U re-homed some good stuff that people will reuse. There was a phrase I read about in a quilting book, often used in the 1930s and 1940s after the Great Depression - 'use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without!' Good common sense.

I'm melting LSC's Sweet Vanilla Pound Cake. I think this was discontinued, IDK why cuz it's deeeelish! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I treated myself to a few B&BW candles. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Sounds like you had a great sale, Aria - and I love your kitty sand sculptor!

Tonight it has been Reggae Sunset - Scentsy. And I added Jazzy from Candle Dippers. (Smells like there is some coconut in it.)

Good Monday Morning!

Beginning my day with CFTKR...

Funnel Cake & Farmhouse Treats...from a lovely CF pal. [smilie=thank_you]

Smells yummy! :)

Good Morning! Just found out yesterday that my other aunt is coming for graduation, too. That brings the total to 17 people staying at our house (including the 4 of us) and 19 people for meals. We'll be drawing numbers for showers. lol

Melting Cinco De Mayo from Scentsy. Not sure how I feel about this one...almost medicinal smelling? May need to change it out soon.

Mpfand, that's a huge group. It sounds exhausting and fun at the same time. How will you ever feed everyone? th_popcorm1.gif

Today I'm burning Village Candle - Banana Nut Bread. It is TDF

Today I'm burning Village Candle - Banana Nut Bread. It is TDF

Juletones, that sounds divine! I love Village Candle's Lemon Poundcake, so I'm sure I'd like this one too.

Today I'm burning Gelato from B&BW , Almond Cookies from YC, and melting Comfortably Numb by LOL and Pistachio Pudding by HHS...yum!

Only four more weeks (give or take) until my little son is born! Counting down the days.......th_avatar_4219.gif