The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What aMAYzing scents are filling your home today?

I treated myself to a few B&BW candles. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Debra - Ok...so spill! What scents R U trying? [smilie=th_c032]

That brings the total to 17 people staying at our house (including the 4 of us) and 19 people for meals. We'll be drawing numbers for showers. lol

Mpfand - :o I hope U have a lot of bunkbeds! :D Forget taking showers - I think you'll just have to put bubble bath in your pool. [smilie=th_blij80]

Only four more weeks (give or take) until my little son is born! Counting down the days.......

Biolaeagles - Maybe you'll have the little guy on Father's day - that'd be a wonderful gift for your DH! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting Can-Do's Sweet Pumpkin. Luv Donna's tarts - always dependably yummy! [smilie=th_happy096]

Oh wow, Mpfand.....17 sleeping over???? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Where will they all sleep?

Biolaeagles... [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 4 weeks will fly right by!!

Put on some VDC tonight...

Cotton Candy Milkshake

Cotton Candy Twisters

Upstairs it's...

CFTKR Flirty Diva

:)

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. My thumb was still sore yesterday but back to normal today. [smilie=th_a194]

Aria, great to hear your garage sale was a success and that you may have recruited another wax addict to the cause [smilie=th_happy096]

Melting TDC Lavender Lemongrass this evening. They're putting new roofs on the buildings here so I had the windows shut all day and came home to an apartment filled with eau de kittybox [smilie=th_gagme]

Mpfand, that's a huge group. It sounds exhausting and fun at the same time. How will you ever feed everyone? th_popcorm1.gif

Today I'm burning Village Candle - Banana Nut Bread. It is TDF

Exhausting, yes; fun, well, I'll have to wait until it's all over with before I comment on that one. lol I've been working on meal plans. It'll be too hot to use the oven so I've resorted to salads and using the outdoor grill. Lunches will be sandwiches and breakfast will be yogurt, bananas, mini muffins, etc. I'm not doing "real" cooking for that many people.

Mpfand - :o I hope U have a lot of bunkbeds! :D Forget taking showers - I think you'll just have to put bubble bath in your pool. [smilie=th_blij80]

:sSig_heeheehee:

Oh wow, Mpfand.....17 sleeping over???? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Where will they all sleep?

We have a large house, but that's just alot of people. I think I finally have all the sleeping arrangements worked out and everyone will at least be in a bedroom. Well, except for DS who will be bunking in my closet. lol That sounds funny, but my closet is big enough to easily accommodate a twin size air mattress. I think he'll be quite comfy in there. :D

Sorry for all the multiple posts. I can't seem to get the multi quote to work. I've used it before so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. [smilie=th_confused3] Anyway, I'm melting Butter Cookie from Goose Creek this evening.

Biolaeagles - Maybe you'll have the little guy on Father's day - that'd be a wonderful gift for your DH! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting Can-Do's Sweet Pumpkin. Luv Donna's tarts - always dependably yummy! [smilie=th_happy096]

That would be fun! Also, I love Donna's tarts too...and she's so fast! I've been obsessed with buying from her lately.

Tonight I'm finishing my B&BW Gelato candle and am going to burn my B&BW Watermelon Lemonade candle upstairs. I really want to get Summer Boardwalk once the 2 for $22 comes back!

Sweet - my BDay candles that I have been burning today are:

Paris Daydream

London Calling

Espresso

Not all at once! Yech! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Good luck mp - I bet it will be a lot of fun. Kind of like living with the Waltons. Only different. ;)

. Kind of like living with the Waltons. Only different. ;)

:sSig_lol3: Funny Debra!

Something is not right in my house tonight....can't figure out if its the wax or something else. :blink:

Tried adding new scents to see if that helps...hasn't yet. I hope we don't have a leak of some sort....then again it could be the A/C...first time we turned it on this season.

Lime Cookies from Front Porch

Pink Sangria from Aunt Nenas

Good night. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Morning!

Starting the day with CFTKR Sweet Coconut & Orchid....mmmmm. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a good one. :)

Oh my gosh....just saw the news...

Prayers to those in Oklahoma!

Prayers to all affected by tornadoes and storms in Oklahoma and elsewhere.

Guess I am in a "peachy" mood today as I started the day with BBW Market Peach and now it is Yankee Juicy Peach. Now if I just had a nice bowl of fresh ones to eat I'd be set.

I echo all of your guys' sentiments for those in OK.

Melting Pistachio Pudding from HHS and Comfortably Numb by LOL.

trep, I love breaking out a new candle too! th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Just added Yankee Buttercream to go with my peach. I just love it when it is time to start a new candle.

I love starting new candles too!

Burning YC Starfruit and Orange. There is a nice throw on this one .

Also burning an old favorite YC Honeydew Melon.

I have all the people in Oklahoma in my prayers. Such devastation.

Glad to see that Jason was okay.

Good Wednesday Morning! :)

Starting the day with...

Lilac from Up the Creek Scents upstairs

Downstairs...

Wackadoodle,

Caramel Ice Cream,

Delectable Nutmeg from LOL

Have a good one!