The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What aMAYzing scents are filling your home today?

sweet&spicygirl, I love your Laura Ingalls Wilder quotation! It makes me want to read the Little House series again. smile.gif

Today I'm melting Wildberry Mousse from SMT and Waffle Cone from HHS.

Good evening...just got in from Five Guys with the kids and I feel like I'm gonna pop. [smilie=th_puke] Not used to the grease!!

Changed up the scents...

Pink Blueberry Cheesecake from Ava's

Yep Sweet, our temps have dropped too!! This morning it was warm but when I left work it felt like winter...almost. Had to put on the sweatshirt!! [smilie=th_autumboy]

It makes me want to read the Little House series again.

Biolaeagle - Me too! [smilie=th_clap1] That was a great series, wasn't it?

Yep Sweet, our temps have dropped too!! This morning it was warm but when I left work it felt like winter...almost. Had to put on the sweatshirt!!

MaggieMae - We never got out of the 40's today :blink: ...I put on a coat! :)

I'm melting LSC Lemon Custard Cookies...YUMMM! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Good evening...just got in from Five Guys with the kids and I feel like I'm gonna pop. [smilie=th_puke] Not used to the grease!!

Maggie, those Five Guys burgers are tasty but gigantic! And then all the fries... [smilie=th_OMG] Hope you feel better soon.

I can't believe it's almost June! The weeks are just whizzing by.

This evening's melt is Serendipity from Sweet Fixations.

Happy Friday!

Great scents everyone!

This weather stinks. It is hard to believe it is the beginning of the summer season this weekend. I just got to the beach house and am waiting for everyone to arrive. Instead of the AC I put on the heat.

Burning some candles-

YC Napa Valley Sun

YC Grapevine & Oak

YC Ocean Water

YC Christmas at the Beach

YC Beach Escape

I am also burning numerous votives all around. It smells great here!

I stopped at the Yankee outlet on the way down and got some great deals!

Cold here, too! In fact I pulled out the Pumpkin Ginger Strudel (Potterwyx) and Pumpkin Patchouli (Cheryl's) since it seems more like fall than spring. <_>

Morning all... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Maggie, those Five Guys burgers are tasty but gigantic! And then all the fries... [smilie=th_OMG] Hope you feel better soon.

Haha...thanks Rivercat....and I only got the Lil' one...still feeling it! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

I know Michele...bbbrrrr!! But... :thyay: for candle deals!!!

Just rewarming the scents from last night but added a Pecksniff candle in Ginger & Patchouli that one of my DD's got me for Moms Day....love the scent.

Heading back to the vet....have a nice day everyone.

Michele - I hope the temps warm up for your weekend at the beach! Lots here usually plant gardens on the Memorial day weekend, but have a chance of frost tonite, so no planting today. Forecast is 90 degrees by Friday, tho... :blink:

MaggieMae - I hope Daisy is feeling 100% better soon! [smilie=th_806e4b7f]

I'm melting Monster Coffee - luv'n coffee scents on weekend mornings! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Hello all!

I'm new here, but have been lurking for a while.

This morning I was burning B&BW Espresso Bar. Loved it, but now the day is getting warm here in Texas so now I am burning Texas Bluebonnet by Triple Scent Candles (wonderful locally owned candle shop with VERY strong throws) and am melting Kringle Candle Gardenia in the bedrooms.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning! [smilie=th_sml29]

Hello, MzBassman! [smilie=th_Welcome1-1]

Melting Sticky Licky Buns from Aunt Nena's and Perk Me Up from Scentsy.

Hi everyone. Very cool here in Virigina today, this morn, went to Art in the Park, lots of nice things.

Grape Currant votive, by Bridewater

Summer Boardwalk, mini from BBW

Hi, MzBassman! Welcome to the group [smilie=th_we0081]

Also having a chilly weekend here. I've been curled up with a book most of the day, too lazy to get much done :D

Today's melts are Streetman Barista and Scentsy Coconut Lemongrass.

Thanks Sweet! [smilie=th_wave]

:hello: Mz Bassman and [smilie=th_welcome]

Earlier I put on...

Slam Dunk from Streetman

Upstairs it's Island Fresh by Streetman from a lovely CF pal! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Good morning everyone, and MzBassman, th_we0081.gif

MaggieMae- Your post about Five Guys makes me want to eat a burger now, haha! I hope Daisy feels better soon, too.

debra99- Even though it's been warm here, I've been really craving fall weather and pumpkin scents!

Hubby and I spent most of the morning re-arranging our house for baby # 2 coming in less than 3 weeks!

I'm melting Cotton Candy Frosting by TDC, Ruby Rock Candy by LSC and burning Pink Sugar Cookies by Tara's CC in the bathroom.

Thank you Biolaeagles!! She is starting to look better this evening. [smilie=th_teks0311]

Sweet, your scent for tonight sounds perfect!! It's so cold I'm gonna put the heat on!

I need some cold weather scents tonight...

Amish Cookie Bread from Ks Kreation...yum!

[smilie=th_blij12]

military.gif Good Morning friends

Melting Orange Cream Cupcakes from CFTKR...heavenly. [smilie=cloud_9]

I just got Coconut Milk & Lavender and Honey Pear Cider from Can-Do! Both smell great on cold throw.

I love, love, love Coconut Milk & Lavender! Glad to hear you're liking Can-Do. Donna's tarts are awesome! I want to place an order soon and try some of her new scents including the HPC. Have you ever tried Mimi's House?

Hello all!

I'm new here, but have been lurking for a while.

This morning I was burning B&BW Espresso Bar. Loved it, but now the day is getting warm here in Texas so now I am burning Texas Bluebonnet by Triple Scent Candles (wonderful locally owned candle shop with VERY strong throws) and am melting Kringle Candle Gardenia in the bedrooms.

Have a great day everyone!

[smilie=th_Welcome1-1] MzBassman! Hope you enjoy CF! [smilie=th_smilies_welcome]

Maggie, sure hope Daisy is feeling better...pet_the_puppy.gif

sweet, lurkdom?!!! [smilie=th_funny_sign] [smilie=th_coffeespew] :sSig_GoodOne:

Hoping to plant some flowers today. peachflower4.gif Have a good one everybody!

Aria - I [smilie=th_00000020] your flag salute emoti!

MaggieMae - Hope Daisy is much better today! [smilie=yes]

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I'm melting Pumpkin Chai Coffee...deeelish! :wub: Another cool morning in the 30's here, but at least it's not raining. ;)

Thank you Aria, Sweet and Trep for the well wishes!! She is looking amazing today!!! [smilie=th_huganimal]

Love your emotie and avatar Aria!

The Amish Cookie Bread was still going strong this morning but added Cappuccino Brûlée from Sensibly Posh to one of the melters.

Changing the rest now...

Sugarloaf Bucket from Country Button Candles

Upstairs...hmmmm. :sCo_hmmthink: