The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What aMAYzing scents are filling your home today?

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn] Morn, everyone. Today I have Pride, Joy, Rose candle & votive by Root.

Angel Wings by Mia Bella's, really have enjoy this candle.

Have a nice day.

Good morning,everyone! Today I'm melting Serendipity by Tiffany's Candles in the living room, Lemon Poppyseed Cheesecake by Tiffany's in the kitchen, and burning Seaside Escape by B&BW in the bathroom. It is crazy hot today- a high of 90! th_WE1summer013.gif

biolaeagles, it's going to be hot here, too. High of 102! Stay cool!

Melting Sugar and Maui Mist, both from Scentsy. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I live in southern California! Just switched up to B&BW Gelato in the living room and Cranberry Chiffon by TBG in the bathroom...these are both yummy scents. th_slider_flirt.gif

Added My Dear Watson from Scentsy upstairs...love this one! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Changed up the melters...

VDC Divine Sunshine Cake... :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Ava's Summer Fresh

Night, night. [smilie=thzzz003]

Good Tuesday Morning [smilie=th_sml29]

Raspberry Macaroon from Aunt Nenas

Berry Pomegranate from LOL

Homemade Grapefruit Blackberry from a CF pal...love this unique combo! [smilie=thank_you]

Have a good one. :)

Love reading what everyone is melting. Not much melting for me these days. Our house is being renovated and I am half in the basement and half upstairs. It's hard to melt on a regular basis. Burning a good one from YC today-Sandalwood.

It looks like a gorgeous day here. Have a good one!

I love all the fruity/bakery scents everyone is posting about! Today I'm burning Seaside Escape by B&BW in the bathroom, melting Chicks Dig it from HHS in the living room (super strong!) and Blue Raspberry Jolly Rancher from TDC in the kitchen (medium throw). biggrin.gif

Love your new siggie Sweet! :)

Changed up the melters...

KeyLime Pie from CFTKR

Upstairs it's still Scentsy's "My Dear Watson" which has morphed into a lovely powdery sandalwood scent which I am loving as much as the original!!

Melting Sugar Cookie from Scentsy. I usually mix this with another scent, but I'm enjoying it all by itself this evening! :)

Hi everybody! :sSig_sup:

Haven't been melting much the past few days, but trying to get my YC Vanilla Lime candle going at the moment. The wick broke off too short and it looks like it'll give up any minute. Might be time for the melter.

I had Sweet Fixations Lavender Coconut in overnight in the bedroom, and what a nice, relaxing sleep scent! I need more of these [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Rivercat, how do you like the Vanilla Lime? Does it have a good throw?

Tonight I'm melting Raspberry Coconut Cake from CFTKR....sooo good. Night, y'all! thzzz003.gif