The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What aMAYzing scents are filling your home today?

Sweet, your idea is tempting! Have you put it to the test?

Mpfand - Nope, I've never tried it, have never had that many people stay in my house even for 1 day. [smilie=th_pardon] It's probably a good thing I don't have the room 4 that many guests, cuz I just might try that theory! :D

Just got back from taking my little son to the aquarium...he had so much fun, but it was a lot of work on this 35 weeks pregnant mama!

Biolaeagles - [smilie=th_CONGRA34] on your soon-to-be new member of your family! How old is your little son?

I'm melting Swan Creek's Vanilla Pound Cake. This is an older one in the shape of round disc. It's good [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] , but I think their clams are stronger.

Biolaeagles, [smilie=th_congratulations] on your baby on the way!! It wont be long now! :). You're lucky you are not bothered by scents.

Tried Sassy Girl Wild berry Pancakes which was sooooo strong I had to turn it off

Switched to CYS German Honey Cake

Good morning!

Melting Farmhouse Treats from CFTKR today

Teacher Appreciation lunch is today. I signed up to bring a salad, so I need to get that together and drop it off at school.

Have a good one!

Thank you on the well wishes, everyone! My son is 20 months and I'm expecting a second son, so they'll be 21 months apart.

MaggieMae, I couldn't burn anything in my first trimester because I was so nauseous. I've noticed my nose has changed too, where I don't like all the pink scents I bought in the fall. th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm finishing up my Wildberry Mousse by SMT and burning Gelato from B&BW (I love this scent)!

Biolaeagles, at least your nose should get back to normal after you have him! Then you'll have lots of Pink Sugar to sniff! Lol [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Been melting and still enjoying....

Sweet Dreams from The Kissing Booth

And Love Potion from unknown vendor

Biolaeagles, my SIL is also just about 35 weeks along with their first boy. I am frantically knitting a blanket trying to finish in time [smilie=th_excited-1]

Melting Sweet Fixations Lemon Noel. Love this one! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a good evening, everyone!

biolaeagles, how exciting! Your two little guys will be best buddies. :wub:

Rivercat, how exciting to have a new addition to the family! [smilie=yes]

Melting Vanilla Walnut from Scentsy. Love this one!

An old one from Cloud Nine - Orchid.

Are there any new scents a Walmart - BH&G? I have not been to one in ages and will be driving by one on a short little trip next week. [smilie=th_confused3]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Starting my day with wax gifties...

CFTKR Serendipity

CFTKR Serendipity Marshmallow Delight

Crosscreek Serendipity

:toppoints: Thank you!!

Have a good one! :)

Rivercat, how sweet of you to make such a special gift for your SIL!

Today I'm melting Vanilla Bread Pudding by LOL. I seriously love this scent, and think her tarts are such great quality. It's too bad that her TAT is long and it takes awhile for her to get back to you via e-mail/FB. th_F_14WA116161617.gif

I'm also melting TDC Kiwi Watermelon...yum!

trep, what do you think of the Mainstays candles? How are the scent throws?

my SIL is also just about 35 weeks along with their first boy. I am frantically knitting a blanket trying to finish in time [smilie=th_excited-1]

Rivercat - What an awesome gift! [smilie=th_happy096] Anything handknit is uber warm and cuddly & he'll enjoy it for many years! [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting Swan Creek's Iced Ginger Spice - a very warm & 'homey' scent! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Hello, friends! Where has the time gone?! :huh:

It's been a busy week. After hubby took care of the dead rat and mouse, my contractor was able to repair the tile on the pool, then we had to truck 15,000 gallons of water in to fill it up again. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Next was a small landscaping project to replace a bunch of plants and shrubs that didn't survive the drought we are in. Aside from that, I've been trying to get all of my classes picked for the Summer and upcoming Fall terms. Sheesh! It's been a lot of work!

Congrats on the upcoming birth of your new little baby boy, Biolaeagles! :) I sure do miss mine being so little. My girls are almost exactly two years apart...due on the same day, but my second came a couple of days early. Now my oldest is about to graduate from high school...AND, I might add, in the top 30 of her class of 600! So proud of her! :wub:

Haley's Grandma's Toasted Zucchini

Lasting Scents White Witch

Can-Do Blue Ribbon Cookies

Homemade Wildberry Mousse Pie and White Lily & Amber

Burning Gold Canyon Blueberry Mousse

Hope everyone's been doing well! [smilie=yes]

Biolaeagles--I usually get the three wick Mainstays candles and they are quite strong. The one wick throw good, also, but not as much as the three wick which is to be expected. For the money, they are a nice little candle.

Starting my Saturday with Yankee Orange Dreamsicle.

Good Morning friends coffee.gif

Melting Ice Cream Scoop Bread from Carol...yummo! drool.gif

Getting ready to have a garage sale next Thurs, Fri and Sat. Hoping to get rid of some "stuff"!!!!!

biolaeagles, wishing you the best on your upcoming blessed event! I have two boys...4 years apart...love little boys!

Rivercat, love hand knit blankets...and the baby will too! Shhh, don't tell anyone, but my 10 yr old still sleeps with what's left of a blanket that my sis knitted for him! lol

Maggie, hey there girlie...and thanks for the compliment on my avatar!

honeybear, wow, you've been busy! That pool will be great in the summer heat. Congrats on your DD....what a smarty! Gotta love that feeling of pride...nothing like it!

Well, friends, you all have a good day...I am off to take DS#1 to karate. Need more coffee....