The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What aMAYzing scents are filling your home today?

Candlelove--the throw on the Campfire Treat is strong. You wouldn't think it would be by sniffing it cold but as soon as you light it you get a nice throw. I am speaking of the two wick candle--they always throw more and quicker, of course.

Today I'm melting Tara's CC in 5am at the Bakery and burning YC Blueberry Scone in the living room. I'm burning The Village Lemon Poundcake in the kitchen and melting Nene's Welcome Home in the bathroom. All have great scent throws! th_avatar_4219.gif

Hello, everyone! We're finally getting a tiny bit of rain, but the temps are still in the 70s so not quite the cozy, chilly & damp evening I was hoping for ;)

Melting Sweet Fixations Jasmine Tea, but it's a little too perfumey so might swap it out in a minute.

I switched to HHS Pink Watermelon...so yummy, but so strong! I had to turn it off- probably should have used half of a tart. Tonight I'll be burning Country Heart Candles Cinnamon Buns.

a_s_01_4821_01_00.gif Good Morning!

Melting a combination of melts in one melter...CFTKR Jelly Donut + CFTKR ZB + HHS Toasted Marshmallow = [smilie=th_snoopy]

Off to take Ozzy for a walk walking-the-dog-smiley-emoticon_zpsfe2f9509.gif

bf-springsmiley.gifHave a good one!

Good Morning!

Trep -Thanks for the info on Campfire Treat.

Melting this morning YOCC Zuchini Bread Struedel. This one is great! I have been happy with everything I have melted from this vendor. Thanks Aria!

Doing some cleaning and organizing this morning. Trying to get as much done ahead of time as I can for all the company we'll have next month for DS's graduation. There will be 14 people staying at our house and I'll have 16 here for meals for 4 days. I'm not in panic mode yet, but if any of you have any tips or ideas on how to feed that many people for that many days I'd love to hear them! I'm melting Black Raspberry Vanilla from Scentsy. I haven't melted this in along time; forgot how much I like it!

Wow, mpfand! That's ambitious. I'd cook up a lot of pasta dishes!

Today I'm melting Lavender Marshmallow Cake by SMT and burning Gelato from B&BW. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

mpfand--you have quite a group coming to stay. I hope you have a wonderful time at this special occasion even if it will be a lot of work. I would crank up the crock pot and make a lot of one dish meals.

For this evening it is Yankee Red Velvet and BH&G French Country Vanilla.

I'll have 16 here for meals for 4 days.

Mpfand - Aye Carumba! :o Assuming that # includes your family, taking 4 off (cuz ya'll R the hosts and already have tons to do :wacko: ) so that makes 12 (still LOTS of people to feed! :blink: ). Ok...how about if everyone gets a number (1 thru 4) as they arrive. They'll think it's for a fun game at first. ;) Then the #1 group orders out on the first day, the #2 group orders out on the second day....see where this is going? [smilie=th_FULL_O17] That works, huh? [smilie=th_c032]

I'm melting CFTKR's Lemon Lava Cake....wonderful scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Mpfand...I know how you feel...whenever my family comes over it's 20 of us...and trying to find enough chairs is always a feat. I agree with Trep and Biolaeagles.... I usually make 2 large trays of a pasta dish like ziti, a BIG green salad and lots o' desserts!! ;). One dish meals are great and make life much easier!!

Too funny, Sweet! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Tonight it's...

Fried Apples from Crabby....this has an odd note in it....might pitch it soon.

Sweet - is that a theory or a plan you have tried? [smilie=th_aa17]

Good luck Mp! Maybe they would like to visit all those big ol' buffets?

Tonight is HHS - Apple Jack and Peel, not very seasonal, not sure what I was expecting when I grabbed for the red tart!

Morning...

Kept the Fried Apples and it mellowed out over time. Now for something new...

Tropical Buttercream Cake from Dream Tarts....love this one! [smilie=th_00000020]

Have a great Wednesday. :)

Good Morning. Thank you, ladies, for your wonderful ideas regarding feeding a large crowd. I love the idea of one dish pasta meals. My family (the 4 of us) love pasta so if there are leftovers they'd get cleaned up! Sweet, your idea is tempting! Have you put it to the test? DD thinks we should, but DH wasn't on board. lol

Melting Cafe Brulee Bread from K's Kreations (thanks, CF pal!) and Coffee & Cookies from Front Porch.

Just got back from taking my little son to the aquarium...he had so much fun, but it was a lot of work on this 35 weeks pregnant mama! Time for a nap, haha. thzzz003.gif

Today I switched from bakery scents to some fruity scents: Cherry Coconut from LOL Candles & Pink Watermelon from HHS.