The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

Sweet - you reminded me it is time to head to Target to look for the Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses! YUM!

Tonight I am melting Winter Berries from Country Home Scents.

[smilie=th_316785e4] Good morn everyone. Burning what I had going yesterday. Help BF with some yard work today, and then going to the drive in movies tonight. Have a great weekend

Good morning

Finally weekend and many melting possibilities.

Melting Pink Sugar Strawberries from Haley's, Wildberry cheesecake and Sweet Tropical Salsa from BH&G.

I think im starting to like/love certain bakery scents. Wilberry cheesecake is one of them.

Morning

Susan...Have fun tonight! ;)

Changed the downstairs melters...

Summer Kitchen from HRP

Warm Apple Fritter from DP

Hemingway still going upstairs. [smilie=th_00000020]

Have a good one. :)

So far today i've burned zucchini bread by rincon scents and I loved it. It was my first time burning anything zucchini and i was a little nervous when i bought it as it said it was a little spicy and it so totally wasn't, atleast to my nose. It was sort of cakey only not as sweet and with no vanilla. I burned it in my bedroom and when my bf walked in my front door earlier he went, 'mmmmm your house smells like cake' so thats a total winner for me :)

Did I read that right, Sweet?! Pumpkin Cream Cheese?! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I am definitely looking for that next time I go to the store. Sounds delish!!!

Honeybear - The pumpkin cream cheese is SO good! :wub: Do U have a Giant Eagle grocery store your way? It's the store's brand...not a national (Philadelphia) one. Hope U can find some!

My pumpkin obsession continues :) & I'm melting Pumpkin Chai Coffee - [smilie=th_cc15]

[smilie=hijacked] I brought my cat home from the vet this morning - 1 of the other cats (no one will confess [smilie=th_roll] ) bit him. The wound became abscessed, was huge & he had to have stitches. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] He has to wear a cone collars for 2 weeks. I've never had a pet wear one of those...any tips for helping him out would be appreciated. [smilie=thank_you]

Oh dear, Sweet! I hope your kitty gets better soon! I don't have much experience with those cone things so I don't think I can be of much help -- my best thought is just to try to distract him as much as possible so he doesn't go nuts trying to get it off.

I needed something lighter/sweeter after that amber scent I had going yesterday, so it's SH Fizzy Pop and LOL Da Bomb Poppz.

Speaking of pumpkin, DH and I made baked pumpkin doughnuts today. Delicious and perfect for fall!

I think im starting to like/love certain bakery scents.

Me, too - I was shocked by this revelation a few months ago :)...Wildberry Zucchini is one of my very favorites!

Today I had going:

- Apple Blossom (Candle Dippers) - wonderful (slightly perfumey), lasted for 12+ hours [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

- Pear Blossom (Candle Dippers) - smelled nice but lasted about 15 minutes :(

- Crabapple (Shayz) - seemed nice & "greenish" but it was really faint

- Apple & Strawberry (TBG) - I really didn't like this one :(..If I ever do a swap box, I hope someone will like it!

- Satsuma Guava (Candle Dippers) - this is so good in my powder room...some days I like it better than others - today was a good day :).

Thanks Christy. He bumps into stuff with the cone on, but I'm pretty sure it can't come off. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to help him get to his food. I've elevated a shallow pan on some books and hope he can get the cone over it to get to the food. Haven't figured out the water yet so he doesn't dump it. [smilie=th_scratch] And giving him medicine...... [smilie=th_pullhair] Those pumpkin donuts sound delish! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I tried the pumpkin bagels (with the pumpkin cream cheese of course :lol: ) and they're quite good!

I'm melting BH&G's Warm Autumn Welcome - luv this scent! :wub:

Have a nice evening everyone! [smilie=th_goodnight]

This afternoon I melted Yankee's sweetstawberry had a few of these laying about forever so today I thought i'd actually use one. Have to agree with what i've heard, these are more of an articfical strawberry scent but I don't mind that, kind of reminded me of the cheap starwberry 1p sweets I had as a kid. Had it on for 4 hours and I could tell the scent was fading towards of the end, it filled the room I had it in but not much further, will of course (as i'm a freak) keep the wax and see if i can get a few more hours out of it. I use a tealight warmer for most things.

Tonight in my bedroom i'm burning as I type Rincon scents Banana nut bread. I really like this scent (i'm going through a major bakery phase at the minute) Banana is the first scent that comes through followed by a cakey slighly nutty smell. It fills my bedroom and I can smell it at the bottom of my stairs so definitly a good scent throw. Only had this on for 2 hours so not sure of the last power, but so far really happy. Again i used a tealight warmer.

Happy first day of autumn. DS and I have got the whole house decked out for fall. We've even pulled out a few Halloween decorations. It's a bit early, but we couldn't wait any longer.

I'm burning a Patchouli pillar from Full Moon candles and melting Yankee - Autumn Leaves and Crosscreek Apple Buttered Zucchini Bread.

OH NO Sweet...I hope little kitty heals up quick! [smilie=th_catkiss] I wish I had some helpful tips for the "dreaded cone" but I've never had a furbaby that needed one.

I'm gonna be on the lookout for the Pumpkin Cream Cheese, Bagels and Bread...I have used the Pumpkin Spice Butter Spread which was awesome! [smilie=th_sign0162]

http://www.countrycrock.com/product/detail/227412/pumpkin

Christy, those donuts sound D-licious!! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Thanks Trep...about the avatar! :)

Tonight it's:

Homemade Pumpkin Donuts

Homemade Pumpkin Zucchini Loaf from a CF Pal! [smilie=cloud_9]

[smilie=th_goodnight]

He has to wear a cone collars for 2 weeks. I've never had a pet wear one of those...any tips for helping him

My dog Bear recently had a hematoma on his ear and had surgery followed by the cone of shame. He's a large dog, and the cone was so big, the poor guy couldn't get around AT ALL, not to mention bumping into all the other dogs, etc., so I went to either PetSmart or PetCo (can't remember which), and got a blow up donut type thing that was much more comfortable and easily maneuverable. Hope this helps

Speaking of pumpkin, DH and I made baked pumpkin doughnuts today. Delicious and perfect for fall!

Care to share the recipe?? That sounds totally TDF!! I am craving some pumpkin goodies!

Today we had a birthday bonfire bash for my DD Ciarra's 17th birthday (which was actually on Thursday), weenie roast & marshmallow toast, so in honor of the event and the first day of Autumn, I dug through last years leftover autumn box and found Bonfire Bliss by Candles Scent From Heaven and Warm Cracklin Campfire by BH&G. Now my shirt smells like campfire smoke too! lol

The day before, I melted Cider Barrel (I think - I threw the bag away) by CFTKR and I am sad and surprised to report that it didn't throw much. I added a cube of BH&G's Simmering Apple Cider (not sure the exact name - I need to report my melts on the same day - my memory is CRAP) just to smell anything. Really surprising, since Carol's tarts usually throw like crazy . . .and this was in a variety of melter types, I used a whole bag throughout the house. hmmmm

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Good morning friends

I've had a busy weekend so far...still melting and burning though!

Yesterday, I melted a Vanilla Streusel Coffee Cake tart from a sweet CF buddy...really yummy! I detected a bit of spice too which made it super yummy! Thanks CF buddy!

Also yesterday, I melted a Mac Apple tart from Carol...a must have fall scent around here. Another one from Carol went into the melter yesterday afternoon...Sweet Potato Marshmallow Pie...and oh my, this was a sample but it is totally bag worthy!!!

Needless to say, my house smelled fantastic yesterday.

Today I haven't gotten any melters going yet, but I did light a McCall's Autumn Leaves jar. Love this scent and sad to say, it is almost gone...maybe one or two burns left.

sweet, that poor kitty...I have no advice on the collar thingy. Hopefully the poor dear will get used to it. Did you see the Caramel Apple bread too? I am going to try to find the pumpkin spice cream cheese or the spread Maggie mentioned (HI maggie!)....Lovin' all the pumpkin goodies...what about the pumpkin spice Coffeemate...wonder if that's available yet...lol

Okay friends....see you all later...have a good one