The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

Mornin' [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Feels like a Monday but the weeks halfway over... [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Thanks Debra...we'll head back out today if they don't have too much homework...it was SO DARK in there...couldn't see even 1 inch in front of your face. :o

Melting:

Triple Layer Cake from Ten Digit Creations

Upstairs:

Tempest from Bridgewater

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!!

It is a beautiful but cool day here.

Melts are all from LSC-

Country Berry Hotcakes

Belgian Waffles

Sticky Buns

Smells great here!!

Have a good day everyone!

Good morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe The boys are off at school and it's a very chilly morning here...it was 39 degrees when I woke up!

Melting Sugar Pie from Candleberry...a sweet CF friend shared this one with me awhile ago and it got buried in a stash of random tarts I have! So glad I found it and a couple more I want to melt! Thanks CF friend!

Heading out to run a couple quick errands and then home to take Ozzy for a walk.

Aria - As you'll probably find out some day...'eau de wet clean dog' [smilie=th_thumbs20up] is a very different scent from 'eau de wet dirty dog'. [smilie=th_stink] :lol:

sweet, that is so true! Last week when it was quite warm here, Ozzy was lying in the dirt behind our grill. He moved the mulch aside with his nose and settled in the cool soil. Let's just say he smelled very "earthy" when he came in! Goofy pup. Oh yes, I've been meaning to mention that I found some pumpkin goodies in the store last week! Thomas' English Muffins in Pumpkin Spice and also Pepperidge Farm swirl bread in Pumpkin Spice! Just sayin'...

Maggie, I remember a power outage when I stopped in Target last summer! OMG! You are right...it was pitch black in there! They had some emergency lights on, but it wasn't enough light to be able to shop! Hope you have better luck today.

debra, that is interesting about Maine Coons...I had no idea they were almost extinct!

Have a great day everyone!

Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

SMT Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

HHS Cookie Jar

FP Fruit Loops

HHS Chai Tea

Today is the day my YOCC order will arrive. [smilie=th_snoopy]

Just wish it was coming USPS. My UPS driver never gets to us until around 7 PM. I can't really do this :upssmiley1: , because DH & DDs will be home. [smilie=th_sign0164]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe The boys are off at school and it's a very chilly morning here...it was 39 degrees when I woke up!

Melting Sugar Pie from Candleberry...a sweet CF friend shared this one with me awhile ago and it got buried in a stash of random tarts I have! So glad I found it and a couple more I want to melt! Thanks CF friend!

Heading out to run a couple quick errands and then home to take Ozzy for a walk.

sweet, that is so true! Last week when it was quite warm here, Ozzy was lying in the dirt behind our grill. He moved the mulch aside with his nose and settled in the cool soil. Let's just say he smelled very "earthy" when he came in! Goofy pup. Oh yes, I've been meaning to mention that I found some pumpkin goodies in the store last week! Thomas' English Muffins in Pumpkin Spice and also Pepperidge Farm swirl bread in Pumpkin Spice! Just sayin'...

Maggie, I remember a power outage when I stopped in Target last summer! OMG! You are right...it was pitch black in there! They had some emergency lights on, but it wasn't enough light to be able to shop! Hope you have better luck today.

debra, that is interesting about Maine Coons...I had no idea they were almost extinct!

Have a great day everyone!

Thompson English Muffins in Pumpkin Spice!!!! I am definately there on those :) Going to start looking!

Melted scentsy's midnight fig again last night as it was still in the burner and I couldn't be arsed digging it out. Definitly liked it more on the second burn as it wasn't as strong and over powering as the night before. Still seems to be plenty of scent left in the wax so i've poured it back into the clam shell for another day.

This morning I let my bf pick the scent I melted in the livingroom and he chose woodwicks bakery cupcake. The vanilla is way to overpowering in this for me so it was soon put out and poured into the bin after he left.

I'm now burning scentsy's blueberry cheesecake. Really seem to be in a foody mood lately. So far only really picking up a sweet blueberry note, no real cheescake but I like it to the point i may leave it burning the rest of the night, i'll see how i feel later.

Happy melting all :).

RoseRent - I've never tried theirs & it's just plain ol Black Vanilla, but Ten Digit carries that scent. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Thanks, sweet&spicygrl! :)

Black Vanilla from Can Do....Roserent...ya got me itching to put that one on! ;)

Hope it's good, MaggieMae!

Today I am still melting Ambra- An i Profumi di Firenze Type (Candle Dippers) - two days of gorgeous scent out of one tart cup!

I also have Spike (Universal Voodoo) going...one clamshell cube is enough. Just wonderful.

CCCC Bunny Patch in kitchen/family room- orange pd cake and gooey marshmallow Yummy

BH&G vanilla shortbread - upstairs

Nene's lemon squares in master bedroom

Windows open, nice breeze coming in and house smells amazing. Love this time of year!!!

Oh yes, I've been meaning to mention that I found some pumpkin goodies in the store last week! Thomas' English Muffins in Pumpkin Spice and also Pepperidge Farm swirl bread in Pumpkin Spice! Just sayin'...

Aria - Really??!! :o Those sound deeeelish & I'll be on the hunt! [smilie=th_teks0311] Have U tried either one yet?

I'm melting Scentsy's Honey Pear Cider. Mmmmmmm....good! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Honeybear...Hope your long awaited order arrived! :)

Today and this evening...

Lemon Berry Twist from Old Primitive Treasures...super strong!

Lemon Biscotti Pie from DT

Have a good night. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Melts today are-

CCCC Bunny Patch (Doe got me in the mood for this one)

AC Fuzzy Navel Strong but too fruity for me) I prefer fruit/bakery scents-might turn this off in a bit

FM Orange Sticky Buns