The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

Good morning

On my way to work.it is going to be a hard day.

Yesterday night I melted BHG Mulberry Plum Spice, very nice

And

grapefruit melon sage-my fave, it incredibly strong.

Have a good day everyone. Hopefully in the evening I can make it to my dance class, i have been skipping all week so Im looking forward to it.

Good Morning

Melting Ginger Pumpkin from Scentsationals...yum

Yesterday I broke the dish from my favorite Scentsy warmer [smilie=th_gif] Luckily, I can still order a replacement online.

debra, you are a good woman for taking in that stray kitty

Off to take Ozzy for a walk...looks like it may rain soon.

Have a great Friday everyone!

Afternoon. [smilie=th_Hello_]

It's Orange Danish Coffee from Sassy Girl today. Love it... [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Nice and strong and equal parts of each!

Upstairs it's Lucky Me from TBG

Aria...that stinks! Glad you can order a new one!

Have a good one. :)

Good morning/afternoon!

I am starting the day off with Clean Breeze from Scentsy...something sure stunk up the house overnight, and we need to get rid of it PRONTO! [smilie=th_gagme]

Put on some new scents for the afternoon...

Cinnamon ZB ~ CFTKR

Toasted Marshmallow ~ HHS

Roasted Espresso ~ Swan Creek

It's cloudy so I thought I'd light a YC Sparkling Cinnamon jar too. These scents are all blending nicely together.

Thanks Maggie, I was so relieved that Scentsy offers replacement dishes for their warmers!

Off to make some fresh 1sm218coffee2.gif

Hi everyone. Thank goodness it's Friday. This is what I have been melting/burning.

Melting: Fruit Fussion from YC

Coconut Blue Sugar from Front Porch

Burning: Gardenia from Pilgrim, votive

Bakery Cupcake from Woodwick, votive

I just took in a Siamese stray last night and am learning all about them.

Debra - It's unusual to find a stray pure bred kitty isn't it? Sounds like it was meant 4 U! [smilie=kewl]

I'm melting TBG's Rich Vanilla Champagne - [smilie=th_fabulous1] scent! It doesn't smell particularly 'boozy', but I think it does smell like champagne in an effervescent way. :wub:

[smilie=th_bb20]

I put in BHG Candied Caramel Apple last night, turned it on this morning and its still throwing. This smells delish you can smell the apple and caramel but it is STRONG, I only used one cube and I ended up pouring half of it back into the package.

TGIF, definitely. I'm melting CYS Cuddle and SH Vanilla Pound Cake. Tomorrow morning DH and I are going to make an angel food cake, so I figure the vanilla pound cake scent is what we want.

In other news, I feel like I have been waiting FOREVER for a package to arrive. It isn't wax, but the feeling is very much the same. It's supposedly coming via USPS, so every day I get excited when the mail arrives, only to find that it isn't here yet. It was shipped August 22, but from the UK, so I don't know how quickly the package is supposed to travel.

Christy - it is amazing how slow the mail is when you are waiting for something!

About the kitty - took it to the vet today to see if there was a chip - nope. Really? A gorgeous cat like this with no chip? The good news is she does not have any bad kitty diseases (OK, she has worms...) but the jury is out about whether she is very early pregnant. :o Time will tell.

Tonight is Potterwyx - Coconut Lime

Phebes - Pineapple Ginger

Hey Christy...whenever I get a packaged delivered from the UK it usually takes a full 2 weeks...once it took 1 month but that was in December! Sounds like you'll be getting it any day now! :)

Changed the scents...I was slacking but the Sassy Girl did very well for many hours.

Now it's:

Grubby Hallow Frontier Johnny Cakes

Have a good night. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good morning

Have several alternative plans for today, cant decide which one to go with:

1) apple picking on farm

2) rennesaince fair

3) all day resting in a spa

4) go to my usual dance class and then clean the house -NO

Starting with

Scentsationals- Peach Ginger, really enjoying this one, great summer to fall fruit transition

LOL- Caramel Apple crunch-very old tart

LOL-Vanila Silk

YC jar in Autumn Leaves-best fall scent hands down

Have good weekend everyone.

Hi everyone--as you know I have been in Iowa this week--unfortunately what should have been a fun time with my dad instead was finding out on Thursday that he has terminal cancer. This has been quite a blow as in all other respects he is doing so much better than before. I am still trying to process it all. My husband and I will be briefly returning home this week to get some things done and then I imagine we will basically be living up here until the end. So I will only be on here sporadically for the foreseeable future.

I did throw a Scentsationals Cupcake tart in at the house before I came over to Dad's and my best friend is coming up to see both of us here in a bit.

Aria--can you describe the Ginger Pumpkin scent? I have been wanting to try it but haven't been able to make up my mind since I can't sniff it. Thanks.

Today I have No Place Like Home by ScentSationals

I really REALLY love this! Their description is: " The comforting essence of sweet cinnamon, warm clove and fresh nutmeg accented with subtle nuances of fresh basil and eucalyptus"

My kids said it smells like one of the aisles in JoAnn's (in the craft section) - it does smell kinda potpourri-ish.

Anyone have any good scent recommendations along this line? I seem to remember Lessie's Prim Wishes (Can-Do) smelling kinda like this

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

Enjoy your weekend!

Nancy, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

We're having some family come over this morning so I'm melting Hazelnut Latte, Vanilla Suede and Vanilla Cream throughout the house, all from Scentsy. They'll be here for a light breakfast then we'll grill out for lunch and swim all afternoon. Have a great day, everyone!

So I will only be on here sporadically for the foreseeable future.

Nancy - My stomach sank when I read your post - that's news that we all hope never to hear. Your dad and you are in my prayers. I'm glad you'll have family & friends to support you and hope you can take it day by day and not think ahead too much. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Trep...I am so sorry to hear the news about your Dad! [smilie=th_empathy] It is wonderful that you can stay with him and spend lots of time together...that is a great blessing!