The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Sizzling Scents

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting Strawberry Birthday Cake from BL :) I've been out running errands most of the day. I took my little guy for his first haircut. He did cry and was upset, but didn't go into full hysterics like I was preparing for th_yay.gifFor a 1 yr old, he sure had a huge mop of hair lol. We got a certificate with his picture and some locks of his hair to commemorate the event :)

th_prod_107_1676.gif

I'm melting LOL's Froot Loop Cupcakes. This was a freebie and it's yummy - luv when that happens! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] After a day of very humid (dewpoint of 73) rainy weather and a tornado in the county to my north yesterday :blink: , today is absolutely beautiful - 80 degrees and a dewpoint of 53. Ahhhhhhh.....this I like! [smilie=th_yay]

Sweet-Glad you are getting good weather.

Laurie-Sorry about your dog.

See all your posts about school starting. Schools here open after Labor Day.

Melting AMS Chunky Monkey and AMS O'Kayu. This is my first time trying a rice pudding scent.

I don't know how much of these I will actually smell-I am a bit under the weather with some kind of sinus thing.

Welp, no nap for this chickadee. Looks like I'm going to bed early. :rolleyes:

For the evening:

LSC Mint Marshmallow Cream

TBG Vanilla Covered Strawberry Kiwi

SMT unlabeled something or other

The Mint Marshmallow Cream is amazing! YUMMY! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

[smilie=th_offtobed]

Hi Everyone - thanks for all the kind words about Tippi. I think DH is leaning towards not having extensive surgery on her face if it only buys a little more time, we don't want her to be uncomfortable - such a tough call.

:(

Took DD Ciarra to the oral surgeon for a consult about her wisdom teeth, she'll be getting them out before school starts back up. She just got her first job (starts Saturday) and she's worried about missing work right away, but she did mention this to the manager who hired her so hopefully it won't be a problem. I'm so excited for her - the job is at Shoe Station, right up her alley! lol

:D

Today I remelted everything from yesterday and this evening I decided to light a few candles for atmosphere:

Beach Breeze by Mainstays

Mineral Spa by Morenci

Cucumber Melon by Morenci

Hope everyone has a good evening

Hello. :)

Shortygal~ The first haircut is so bittersweet. I hope his next one is a little easier for him!!!

Swwet~ Tornados? [smilie=th_OMG] Scary! Glad your weather is looking up!!

Michele~ Feel better! [smilie=th_balloons]

Laurie~ Good luck to your DD on her new job and those extractions!

Finally, changing the melters out...the DT ones were rather light...

Upstairs:

Country Store by McCalls

Downstairs:

Summer Breeze by Ten Digit

[smilie=th_offtobed] Nighty, night.

Today it's all Scentsationals for me. Hangin' Out, Happy Hour, and Ginger Peach.

I haven't been around much. We have been car shopping for my husband. We finally bought one and we decided if we had to make payments we were buying exactly what we wanted. So we did...a convertible Chrysler Sebring! We love it!

Good Morning! melting a fabulous scent from Haley's, Toasted Waffle Cone. This one is very strong and yummy. I think Janet has some of the best toasted scents I have tried.

I am struggling today on what to melt. We have a gorgeous day here today. The sun is shining and for the first time in forever, it is below 90. Of course, today is the day we decided we would hit Target for new backpacks and school supplies. We should be outside. Oh well! [smilie=th_sign0164]

I am working so hard to get through my stash, I can't decide what to melt today. I am thinking I am going to lean towards some cleans, I might even be able to have some windows open today.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Jennifer

I chased DH out of the house this morning with full on BAKERY. Not his favorite, but hey, once in a while he's just got to deal with it.

Spotted Hog - Happy as a Pig in #$$% (a favorite)

Lasting Scent - Banana Panettone Bread

Cinnamon Hazelnut Latte from Swan Creek melting

Going to the state fair today...the boys are excited.

Enjoy your day friends!

Good Morning...

Aria~ Enjoy the fair! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Still figuring out what to melt...

Got Tulips from SMT upstairs...Thank you friend!! :)

Think I'll go with:

Warm Hugs from ScentSationals

Have a good one. :)

Just popped in Scentsationals Sugar Cookie--one of my favorites.

RGSG--congrats on the new car--hope you have lots of fun in it.

Jules--guess that's one way to get hubby out of the house!

Aria--enjoy the fair.

Indyjls--enjoy your cooler weather while it lasts.

Good Morning! melting a fabulous scent from Haley's, Toasted Waffle Cone. This one is very strong and yummy. I think Janet has some of the best toasted scents I have tried.

Twinsmom - I noticed she added lots of the Toasted Marshmallow combo scents. [smilie=kewl] Which ones R your faves?

Michele - Hope you're feeling better! [smilie=yes] Maybe it's allergies? Seems allergy season has already arrived for us.

Aria - Have fun at the fair! Have to admit, I like going for the food as much as I like seeing the exhibits. [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting an unknown vendor's Gourmet Cookie Ice Cream Scoop Bread from a CF pal. [smilie=thank_you] Deeeelish!

Just switched out the AMS O'Kayu scent (I didn't care for it) to LOL Booper's Cheesecake. It smells good but is on the light side. The AMS Chunky Monkey is still going strong from yesterday.