The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Sizzling Scents

Good Morning! Starting my day out with Can-Do Glow. Just started it so I'm not sure of it. Cold it smells very perfumey we'll see.

Good Morning

Had a great time at the state fair yesterday! The boys loved the rides...they went on all the thrilling ones. Coaster.gif I went on a few with them. There was one that turned out to be a lot more breathtaking than it looked!thpanic.gif Oh my...it sure got my heart pounding!!!! Fun! We didn't look at the animal exhibits very much because DS#2 hates the smells!!! pong.gif lol Ended the day by splitting a huge elephant ear between the 3 of us. Oh boy...delish...yep, sweet&spicy, the food is so yummy at the fair! Saw a bit of the circus as well!

mail.gifI got my incredible order from YOCC on Monday, so this morning I'm melting Peach French Toast and Morning Buzz. They're both super! Connie's tarts have quickly become a big favorite of mine. This is my 3rd or 4th time I've ordered from her and each time I am wowed!!!

Have a happy melting day everyone! thINGardendeckchair04.gif

Good Morning!

Yesterday's melts were kind of a bust for me, do you ever have those days? ugh

[smilie=grrr]

Fizzy Pop by Olde Primitive Treasures - didn't smell how I expected, I was thinking fizzy soda, but it was actually more perfumy - not horrible, just meh

Wild Watermelon also by OPT - Very meh - could hardly smell it

Nana's Watermelon Pucker and Nana's Banana Apple Juice both by Pics Petals and Scents - this vendor has been a TOTAL bust for me - slight or no-throws all the way

[smilie=damn]

Strawberry Pine by Nene's was pretty, but not very long lasting - I don't spend much time in my bedroom during the day, and by evening I didn't really smell anything

TODAY I have changed it up to something I KNOW will be good

Beneath the Stars by CFTKR - I have this in 4 warmers - LOVE IT and the house smells great!

:D

the last of my ScentSationals clam Unconditional Love in my room and my bathroom - another winner

[smilie=th_sml29]

using up 2 more from Pics Petals and Scents in the other 2 bathrooms - I will see if they throw at all and then change them so at least I can say I melted them (I hate wasting money so I don't want to throw them out and no reason to keep them taking up space, right?) These are Japanese Cherry Blossom and Nana's Pink Watermelon Taffy

I'm not holding out much hope for those

<_<

Have a wonderful day, everyone

Hi all. I'm melting SH Paradise today. It's pretty overcast outside -- I'll probably switch to something else later.

I'm excited for the beach volleyball gold medal final this afternoon!

I am burning my scentsationals cupcake !

it fills my whole house upstairs and downstairs with one cube

Today was all Candle Dippers:

- Bossa Nova - very nice but could be a bit stronger - light lemony scent

- Lemon Lava Cake - strong throw! No cake, all lemon. Started out a bit plastick-y but ended up a pretty nice lemon.

- Blue Lotus - always so good & it's a good scent for the powder room :)

[smilie=th_hello]

Got my box of tarts from Monalissa today in the Swap & Trades section. Got a fun assortment...and she threw in extras to boot. She's a sweetie! Just changed out a bunch of my warmers to try some Can-Do tarts.

Mimi's House, Lessie's Birthday Cake, Very Vanilla, and Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honeydew

Also put on SMT Ice Cream Scoop Bread a little earlier in the bedroom and bathroom. Delicious!!!

Aria ~ Lucky girl on getting your YOCC order. I should be getting my first order from her soon. I CANNOT WAIT! I have even cleaned out a box just for those babies. [smilie=yes]

Oh, and now you have me craving Funnel Cake from our State Fair. YUM!

Laurie ~ So sorry about the mislead on the Pics, Petal & Scents tarts. Guess the first few that threw were a fluke, 'cuz the rest of my order were all duds, too. [smilie=angry]

Have a good night!

This evening I have my all time favorite in my bedroom - Scarlet Moon by CFTKR and downstairs I have Vanilla Lavendar Downy by the Old Crabby Candle Co. I can smell the Scarlet Moon all the way downstairs. I adore this scent. Does anyone else like it? Someone does b/c every time I go to order it from Carol, the large bags are sold out. So....if anyone does like it, do you know of anything similar from Carol or another vendor that I might also like? [smilie=th_LOVE]

Good night to all!

Good Morning, Starting the day out with Haley's Cranberry Bread Pudding and melting the last of a jar of YC Apple Cider. These combine very well.

Trep we also got about a inch of rain last night too. My lawn and plants are very happy now.

This evening I have my all time favorite in my bedroom - Scarlet Moon by CFTKR and downstairs I have Vanilla Lavendar Downy by the Old Crabby Candle Co. I can smell the Scarlet Moon all the way downstairs. I adore this scent. Does anyone else like it? Someone does b/c every time I go to order it from Carol, the large bags are sold out. So....if anyone does like it, do you know of anything similar from Carol or another vendor that I might also like? [smilie=th_LOVE]

Sorry to say I have no suggestions for an alternate to Scarlet Moon - I do love this one, too! I have to use two CFTKR tarts for good throw, though. I've also gotten it from LSC but the throw was not really strong, either. If you do find another similar scent, please post :). Maybe a Raspberry Patchouli? I tried this from a long-gone vendor & it was really strong & good. I tried it from LSC and it was good but not strong at all.

Hey everyone! Life has calmed down a bit, so I'm back!

Last night's melt was Wildberry Cheesecake from BH&G. I also melted Winter Pine (mystery vendor) in my son's room.

No melts yet for today. Burning a candle from BBW, Black Pepper Bergamot. I love it.

Good Morning, everyone--we got just shy of an inch of rain yesterday--it was wonderful.

Starting the day today trying out the BH&G Iced Carrot Cake--so far it is smelling great!

Just picked up the BH&G Iced Carrot Cake yesterday for first time. New one at my Walmart. I am so hoping they bring back Country Kettle Corn....my fav so far!