The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Sizzling Scents

Good Morning CandleFriends - Happy August!

[smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

I'm happy to see you all again - I've been going through a rough patch and took a little hiatus, I sure have missed seeing everyone.

[smilie=th_LOVE]

A good friend on here has helped me a lot and even sent me some goodies since I haven't been able to order. I want to thank her (you know who you are) so very much.

[smilie=thank_you]

I hope everyone is doing well.

This morning I am re-warming Turquoise Paradise by Dream Tarts.

In the past, I have always hung onto what I thought were the *best* ones, but I have changed my ways and am now melting and enjoying what I have. This scent is one I have searched for ever since Morenci candles discontinued it, and I sure do love it, unfortunately it didn't last as long as I would have liked but I warmed it again this morning in hopes of squeezing just a little more out of it.

[smilie=th_c55]

Have a great day, everyone!

p.s. great thread title, Sweet

mug.gifGood Morning and Happy August!

Good to see you Laurie, we were wondering where you were.thwelcomeback.gif

Well, DH did a big NO-NO this morning. rollingpin.gif He forgot to put Ozzy in his crate when he left for work. The boys and I were still asleep upstairs. So, Ozzy had fun chewing up a flip-flop, and a sneaker. These both belonged to DS#2, so we will be going shoe shopping today. When I woke up and came downstairs, he had just started on another sneaker! Bad puppy...bad DH!!!! _explosion__by_sereneworx.gif

Melting Coconut Cream Cookies from BL....so, so, so yummy!!!!!

Great title Sweet! MElove.gif

School starts Sept. 4 for my boys.

Have a great day and happy melting! luvthisplace.gif

Hi Laurie. th_wave.gif

I love the thread title, Sweet. th_slider_hi5.gif

Ozzy, you bad boy. What is the appeal of shoes anyway? I've never quite understood that. snoopy.gif

This morning I'm melting Tara's Candle Cottage - Ultimate Cookies & Cream. No candles yet today. I've got lots of running around to do. _smileyfacehugging_.gif

Nice title, sweet! :)

I am starting off with CFTKR Sugar Corn Pudding th_200912104451.gif I can't believe it is August already. My DS goes back to school on the 29th.

th_Welcome1-1.gif back, Laurie!

Aria - th_shout.gif Sorry to hear your shoes becoming some chew toys. DH would get an earful from me lol.

Some nice ones today:

- Apple Zucchini (CFTKR)

- Family Gathering (CFTKR) - a bit light but nice

- Wildberry Mousse (Sniff My Tarts) - good throw & good scent :)

- Lovespell (Shayz)

Good Morning!

I haven't melted in three days. Too lazy to change the melters.

Melting today all from Front Porch-

Pink Sugared Bread

Country Berry Hotcakes

Strawberry Pancakes

Hi Laurie!!

Nice thread title Sweet!!

Glad you are back Laurie...th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

This morning I'm melting TDC-Rustic Lodge and LSC Triple Berry Bread.. both scents are wonderful...

Lots of little kidlets going back to school on our street. Our township is changing to year round school..I'm glad my boys are older. Although, I have heard many people say they do like being on the year round school schedule..

I really need a couple of good tart sales. I've been trying to use up some older scents and I'm ready for Fall..

Love the thread Sweet!!!

Have a great day y'all.

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] On the thread title, Sweet!! Love it!

WELCOME BACK LAURIE!!! [smilie=th_bighug-1] WE missed ya!

Aria~ Oh no! Ozzy is in BIG trouble!!! [smilie=th_huganimal] Good luck finding some new shoes!

Last night was:

Zucchini Cupcakes from Butterfly Lane aka Shady Mountain (trying to use up the tarts that are labeled SM even though they are not really old..got them right before she changed the name in March)

Today it's:

Keylime Noel from Fragrant Memories

Have a good one. :)

Argh. [smilie=grrr] Those FM tarts were a bust. The scent was so scant that I could hardly smell them right over the melter and the wax was so gummy that it hardened up the instant I took it off the heating plate. I had a heck of a time trying to get it out of the bowl...even with super hot water and soap. I threw the other bag out. :( I have 2 big bags left of my favorite scents but if they are like this...I'm not gonna bother. [smilie=th_fear8]

Put on some tarts from unlabeled vendor in Celtic Moonspice and Sugar Cookie Dough Bread. [smilie=yes]

Hello, friends! :)

[smilie=th_Welcome1-1] back, Laurie! We've been waiting for you! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Staying up too late with hubby out of town these days, so I didn't get my warmers changed out until just a little while ago.

TBG Kiwi Watermelon

TBG Guava Berry Gelato

Scentsy Newborn Nursery

Homemade Coconut Lime Verbena & Bunchberry & Moss

Hope everyone is having a super day! [smilie=snoopy]

Thanks re: the thread title peeps! I'm hoping it's just the scents that are sizzling and not the temps. [smilie=th_pardon]

Laurie - :hello: I'm so glad to C U! [smilie=kewl] We missed U!

Bad puppy...bad DH!!!! _explosion__by_sereneworx.gif

Aria - Ut....oh! :o So...who goes in the doghouse...Ozzy or your DH? [smilie=th_giggle]

I'm melting LSC's Apple Butter Poundcake. I think this started smelling good only a minute after I put it on. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] BTW - I got a catalog from McCalls Candles in the mail today & it shows they're going to have a 3-wick candle available in select scents in the fall. [smilie=th_yay]

Laurie it's so good to see you posting again! Only one little tart going tonight from Can-Do, Spicy Apples and Peaches. It may only be in one melter but it's doing a great job of making my whole house smell good.

Hi there...getting ready to hit the hay soon

I have one candle burning...Slatkin Island Nectar

To those who asked...Who was in more trouble - DH or Ozzy? I would say definitely DH!! Of course, it's hard to stay mad at Ozzy for long. He has a way of looking all innocent with those big, brown eyes!

Have a good night everyone!

You are so funny, Aria! I hope DH buys you lots of make-up wax!

Hi Laurie!!!! It is so nice to see you back with us! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I have Sunflower from YC melting.

Good Morning! Starting the day out with Aunt Nena's Pumpkin Souffle and last nights Can-Do's Spicy Apples & Peaches. I hope everyone has a great day.

Make up wax? th_thlaughter.gif

Butterfly Lane - Pink Sugar Pudding in the melter this morning. Who knows what else the day may bring.

Good morning th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

I am melting Let Them Eat Cake from LSC, but I might switch it out or add something to it. It is a little too perfumey smelling for me.

Good Morning! laptopkoffie-1.gif

Melting a blend of Nene's Bake Shoppe and Thompson's Apple Cinnamon...smells great together!

Hi Laurie!!!! It is so nice to see you back with us! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I have Sunflower from YC melting.

Make up wax? th_thlaughter.gif

Butterfly Lane - Pink Sugar Pudding in the melter this morning. Who knows what else the day may bring.

YOU KNOW IT!!! Placed an order at CFTKR this morning! Oh YEEEEAHHHHAAA!!!!nerdwoot.gifnerdwoot.gifnerdwoot.gif

Good morning th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

I am melting Let Them Eat Cake from LSC, but I might switch it out or add something to it. It is a little too perfumey smelling for me.

That's odd...maybe it was mislabeled???

Taking the boys ice skating this afternoon....

Have a great day and happy melting! thwetkissf.gif