The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

I think you could achieve a similar scent if you just mixed pink sugar and some lemon together though :)

Shayz has "Pink Lemons" (I have one but haven't melted it yet) - sounds so good!

Yesterday afternoon & continuing today:

- Catchin' Fireflies (CBV) - nice and a little perfumey (maybe because it has sandalwood?)

- Violet Birch - LSC - another nice one

Nothing yesterday or the past few days. School year winding down at work and my son's jr. year of HS. So sad my baby's last year of HS coming up. When my first left HS, I thought "well I have 4 more years with this guy".........and its almost done. My wonderful trip is almost over :(

I know "boo hoo", I will stop now.

Hope to get to some melting later today when I get off and come home to straighten up. I have an order coming from CFTKR today I think, and a candle order from CBV. I ordered Granny's Pie Crust for me and a friend who has a BD on Monday. Also received an order from Carol 2 weeks ago, so I gotta get moving. Actually some of my CFTKR goodies are going down to NC for Cindy....yay!!

Have a good day everyone, will report back later on melting goodies.

Good morning! :)

I am starting off with Sugar Frosted Pizzelles from Crosscreek th_00000020.gif I am really not looking forward to the temps today, heat index of 101 or 102 th_gagme.gif I hope my waxies that are coming today do not arrive as a melted mess th_shocked_sick_big.gif Stay cool, everyone!

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Yep Shortygal...its supposed to be the same here...my DS is graduating HS today...I hope it cools down by then.

Melting the same scents as last night...smelling nice.

Have a good one. :)

Jenai75 - It isn't available. This was sent to me from someone. I think you could achieve a similar scent if you just mixed pink sugar and some lemon together though :)

Thanks, Shortygal - adding this combo to my "custom scents to try" list - I had never thought of mixing pink sugar with a lemon scent before your post.

Good morning everyone! It's bright and sunny outside with promises of a hot and humid day ahead. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Melting Lick Me All Over* (A wonderful exotic fragrance with base notes of raspberry, cantaloupe, and watermelon, middle notes of jasmine and violet, and fresh top notes of grapefruit and kumquat!) This was a freebie, but will definitely be ordering in the future.

Good morning everyone,

I have AC Turtle brownie melting @ work, one of my favorites :)

Have a great day!

Maggie-Good Luck to your son today!!

NMHoneybear-Glad you are back home and feeling better.

I have some great scents going-all from a CF friend-from Butterfly lane-

Sugar Cookie Zucchini Bread

Key Lime Zucchini

Key Lime Noel

I am really loving this vendor. I will break lockdown just this once to order from here. I see that she has closed for a while to catch up on orders. It must be all the raves on this board!!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

[smilie=th_teks0311] Michele....it's gonna be a HOT one!

Finally, changing the scents (really enjoying the Aunt Nena's!)

It's a Can-Do day...

Carol's Cream Puffs & Buttercream Pie

Have a good one. :)

Stella ~ OMG! How scary! Hope you are feeling much better now and never have that happen again.

Maggie ~ Congrats to your son!

Maurie97 ~ I feel your pain. My oldest daughter will be a senior next year, too. Where has the time gone? [smilie=th_sad-1]

Meltings for the day:

LSC Coconut Marshmallow Latte again

Aunt Nena's Sugar Cookie Brulee

Homemade Euphoria

Homemade Sweet Innocence

Have a great day, all! :)

Hey there everyone!SharonBlinX_012307-1-SMILE.gif

I'm melting a chunk from one of my Butterfly Lane loaf melts. The scent is Triple Threat and it is triple yummy!!!!toppoints.gif

NMhoneybear, good to see you back here...sorry to hear the cruise was sort of a bummer

Maggie, Ozzy does smell so much better now. He was pretty good while I bathed him, although he did have this look on his face like he was being punished...rotfl2.gif

Have a nice afternoon and happy melting!

Hot day today...I'm melting Can-Do Lessie's Coco-Mint Frost. The coconut is supposed to be tropical, and hopefully the mint will help convince me that it's a little cooler! (I try not to abuse the A/C on hot days so it is warm inside.)

Hi everyone. Very hot here today. Melting: Wild Island Fruit from Better Homes & Garden.

Burning: Orange flowers from YC, votive

Lilac Blossom from BBW, mini.

[smilie=th_teks0311] Honeybear!

Aria~ I know just the look you mean!!! LOL ;)

The Can-Do scents were NOT for me....oh no!

Changed them up after 5 minutes...

Dream Tarts Orange Marshmallow downstairs

Almost Country Begonia (from my swap box) upstairs...that's better.

:)

th_sHellobar.gif

For the rest of the day, it is Strawberry Slices from CHS. This smells just like freshly cut strawberries th_dancing_smile.gif I hope it stays true and doesn't turn plasticky. I hope everyone is keeping cool. We have window a/c's and one portable a/c and it is still 78 in the house. I can only imagine what it would be without them th_yellow5.gif

Congrats to your DS, Maggie!! th_sign0162.gif

I have been watering my flowers and plants in the morning when I take Ozzy out.

You've been watering, or Ozzy's doing it for you? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Glad he's clean & fluffy. My pups hate baths, but they get them when I cant stand it anymore.

Stella, that sounds so scary and hope you feel better and normal. Also hope you find out the cause and how to prevent it in the future. Take care!

Melting: Butterfly Lane Island Fresh Gain [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Nene's: "Liquid" Paradise [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Sugar & Spice: Warm Sugar Cookie ( this is a new to me vendor I've been very happy with! ) [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

And a Downey Clean Breeze from a vendor that doesnt put their name on the tarts and I'm to lazy to go find out who its from. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Aria & Breelee ~ I am so jealous that you both have Butterfly Lane goodies. I want one of those loaves and a bunch of cups. Too bad she is closed for a bit. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Today was the day I finally felt good enough to unpack my suitcase. [smilie=th_sSig_what] Yep, still recuperating from my cruise bug. Needed something good and strong in the bedroom for the job, so I put on Shayz Zucchini Marshmallow. YUMMY! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

ETA LSC Banana Mallow Bread in the kitchen ~ sooooo good!

Ozzy does smell so much better now. He was pretty good while I bathed him, although he did have this look on his face like he was being punished...

Aria - it's such a pitiful, sad look, isn't it? And they look SO different when they're all wet - like drowned rats. (That's a terrible comparison - where did they get that from? :blink: ) Not that I know what drowned rats look like.... [smilie=th_foolish1]

We have window a/c's and one portable a/c and it is still 78 in the house. I can only imagine what it would be without them

Shortygal - It would be 84 degrees - that's what the thermometer in my dining room sez. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] The summer solstice arrived at 7:09pm tonite - guess summer is officially here. [smilie=th_dd5]

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_slider_congratulation to your DS! Hope the ceremony is indoors. :)

I'm melting Olde SaltBox Scents Olde Plimoth Dough Bowl from a sweet CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] The cold sniff smells exactly like fresh cookie dough just mixed up and ready to make into cookies and the melted sniff is deeeelish! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]