The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Guest Anonymous

Candles, Melts & More - banana nut bread. One of the best I've tried.....sad she's going OOB. [smilie=th_a056]

Afternoon everyone.

This afternoon's melt is Nice Buns from Chunky Butt in both my living room melters and I really like their take on the scent, and a Caramel Sugar Crunch Donuit melt from Soyful Expressions here in the comp room. This one is a little on the light side so for, but very pleasant.

In my first order from Blue Gecko which I am enjoying there was a free sample of a sink scrubbie. It is a powder. You fill your sink with hot water and as you fill you add the crystals. Let the water completely cool, drain and scrub with the residue. It was in Vanilla Grapefruit and the hot water made the room smell so good. It is also supposed to be a freshener for the drain etc. I think I will try in the bath sink as well. It is very nice. I know this is not wax, but just wanted to comment on it.

i put wood violets in 6 warmers thismoring. 3 in the kitchen and 3 in the living room and never could smell it so thisafternoon i have just put on baton rouge.

Guest Doe

Carmel Apple -NeNe's (my kids think it smells like syrup, I think it smells good)

Panna Cotta- NeNe's

Juicy Fruit- NeNe's (upstairs for kids)

Hi everyone... I have been in and out of town this past week... it will take me awhile to catch up on the posts! I hope everyone is well.

Not melting anything right now.. trying to get some rest and regroup... we did a lot of driving this week! I picked my baby up at camp this weekend... he had a great time [smilie=th_a056]

Guest Anonymous

Welcome back, Fleur - I just saw my son off today to Bible camp for the week. He goes every year (new one this year though since he's in Jr. High now) but he loves it. My daughter is excited because she has a LONG list of 'just girlie' things for us to do this week while he's gone!

Anyway, I'm melting Cucumber Melon everywhere today (one by K's Kreations, one by Pure Integrity).

Fresh Linen - Arts & Hearts

Pumpkin Pie - Granny's Kitchen

Violet Birthday Cake - HoT

Fresh Linen is nice, but not strong. Using 2 melts and just getting a moderate throw.

Violet Birthday Cake smells good, moderate throw. Mostly b-day cake with a little hint of the violet.

Pumpkin Pie - not much, just a little bit of cinnamon. This was an old tart, though. I've changed it out to Nene's Texas Ruby Red and WOW - strong and juicy already, and it hasn't even melted all the way yet.

Today I'm melting Downy Rose & Violet by Dew Drop, Malibu Dune Grass by Country Heart, and Pomegranate by Tuscadero's.

Yesterday I didn't do a whole lot of fun scenting up the house. I knew I would be taking the boys out to see the movie, Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D, so I let the warmers simmer with whatever I put in that morning.

In the kitchen, it's Watermelon Cotton Candy by Front Porch... very nice and I will have to order more since I've used the entire clamshell now!

The living room has Vanilla Berry by CHC... this one is pretty pooped out in just a couple of hours.

The bathroom has RainForest by Colonial candles. I'm melting it in a 14watt Jackal warmer and I think it needs more than that wattage. I probably should have used a tealight. The scent is lovely but far too subtle for even a bathroom.

The bedroom has Pink Paradise by Mookie Doodle, one of my new favorite vendors. Jenn has concocted a buch of new blends that are absolutely delicious. There are so many good ones it's hard to choose! I'm expecting a new huge order any day an can't wait!

Finally dumped my lime-ginger from Maximum. Tried 2 melts and could not smell them.

On to Ugly Duckling mango and mandarin.

You're not alone Dabba. Debra, I've found all Maximum Scented's lime combos to be very weak.

Melting Sugared Spruce from CFTKR...very good..I detect a mint in it.

Had to put on two I know I can count on so I can get to sleep...

Paradise Island- CH

Maximum Scentes - Peppermint