The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

I have Things that Make Sense - Day-0 melting and a vendor new to me, Woodcraft, with Mango and Mandarin.

(And not to be beaten by a mini candle, I melted that lil' Tuscan Olive down, poured it into the bowl on the warming plate and voila! It is back to being the orginal scent! All betters. But you know, slpit, I agree...you just can't trust those olives!) :(

I've been busy running around grocery shopping and trying to find sandals for Seth all day, so the melters have been empty. But, I'm finally settled in for the night, so I started sunwashed linen from missy's tempting tarts in the living room.

I hope you all have a great evening! I need to go get the boys in the tub. They've been out playing most of the day, and are quite stinky. LOL!

Just got back from the Met Game, Yea they won!!! Just started to melt NeNe's Da Lime in Da Coconut. I didn't even finish lighting the tealite, I started to smell it. It has been burning maybe 5 minutes, and my whole house is smelling awesome!

I must be the only one who can smell the Yankee Chocolate Cupcake--I get a nice throw from it and really like it--weird, huh?

This evening it is Yankee Boo Nilla.

I'm glad somebody does! It really does just goes to show that everyone's nose is different.

I'm another mood melter, Candlefan. I'll melt according to season if I'm planning on having company. Otherwise, anything goes!

This AM, just started:

Black Cherry - Cheryl's

Fruit Loops - Angie's

Cinnamon Roll - Autumn Candles

[smilie=th_confused3] Good morning everyone, I'm new here, I posted in the introduce yourself forum yesterday. I'm excited to be posting with you guys!

Right now I have YC Beachwalk 22 oz candle in kitchen, YC Summer Fresh votive in office (LOVE this scent, wish they'd bring it back), YC Sheer Gardenia Melt in Bedroom, YC Clean Cotton Votive in Living Room and YC Evening AIr melt in front room. This is the first time I've tried Evenig Air, but I think I'll like it!

Have a nice Sunday!

Sharon

I'm another mood melter, Candlefan. I'll melt according to season if I'm planning on having company. Otherwise, anything goes!

This AM, just started:

Black Cherry - Cheryl's

Fruit Loops - Angie's

Cinnamon Roll - Autumn Candles

Glad to have you posting here, Floridamom.

Update on the above:

Black Cherry - not doing so hot in a big, open area. Wish I had 2 for here.

Fruit Loops - doing well, but I am using 2 melts. These are older tarts.

Cinnamon Roll - actually what I've been looking for: more roll and not so heavy on the cinnamon. But one melt is too light for me. I'm going to add a 2nd one.

Happy Birthday Cookie! Have a wonderful and special day!

This morning I'm melting Country Bumpkin and Warm Apples & Gingerbread. Both are wonderful fall scents even though it will be in the 80's on the island today. [smilie=th_confused3]

Happy Birthday Cookie! Have a wonderful and special day!

This morning I'm melting Country Bumpkin and Warm Apples & Gingerbread. Both are wonderful fall scents even though it will be in the 80's on the island today. [smilie=th_confused3]

Wait a minute...island? Did I miss something? Where do you live, LLVV?

Happy birthday, CookieJewel. I wished you well in the Birthday thread, too! [smilie=th_balloons]

Happy birthday, cookie! I hope you have a great day!

Welcome to our happy little group, Sharon!

I'm not melting anything yet this morning, since we're leaving soon for church. But, I'll be melting in full force when I get home.

Have a great day, everyone!

Guest Anonymous

Happy Birthday Cookie. We lit a sugar cookie candle in your honor. Today I am trying melts again after a week long break. I am melting SH lemon donuts and london lemon curd. They both smell great and for the first time in a long time I got some kind of throw from a melt. The lemon donuts was a sample, last week I melted a sample from CH of strawberry cremesaver and it was really great. Seems I am doing better with samples.

Guest Anonymous

Can-Do Patchouli Spice in the kitchen - this one is about done- hmmm what shall I put on deck next for the kitchen.... gotta think about it when this one poops out.

MB Sugared Clementine in the master bathroom-