The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Home early from work, so lots of melters going!

Redo on the Aromalite Roses from yesterday- not big on roses but this is nice!

Continuing Dreamtarts Lavender Tangerine -yummo

Old YC of Strawberry Guava - pretty light, but nice

YC Greenhouse just got popped in - wow, a keeper! :P

Winter something Spice - Pacific Scents

Sage & Citrus - Delightful Thingz

Lemon - Cheryl's

Mandevilla - Smells So Sweet

Tuscany - Full Moon

Just put them all on.

Guest Anonymous

Great news about Gage, Heidi! :P

Melting CFTKR glazed raspberry danish. Ummmmmm.

Guest Anonymous

I've switched a lot of tarts out today for some reason...just couldn't find anything I loved. Put in CFTKR's watermelon martini before I went to the grocery store and came in to an AMAZING scent!!!

Tonight, it's yc's apricot & honey in the living room. This one is always nice and strong. I've had 4 extra kids (plus my 4) in and out of the house all day long, so I need something to cover up the boy stink. LOL! And, it's been so great to see Gage playing in and out with them again.

Great news about Gage, Heidi! :P

Melting CFTKR glazed raspberry danish. Ummmmmm.

How is this one? I've tried all of the other glazed danishes and they are all wonderful. I was afraid to try raspberry because if it's not a bakery type (meaning that the raspberry part smells more like raspberry zinger and less like a floral type of raspberry scent) I tend not to like it.

Today I'm melting some unknown scent from my Aunt's collection of Partylite tarts. She gave me on of these to try, and it's ok, but very lightly scented. You can barely smell it.

In the living room, I'm trying a new vendor that's local to us. It's from Krissys Korner, and the scent is French Lavender. This is a nice one. It's very soothing in the room.

:P

For the evening I still have that K's-Refreshing going

I put on Violet Lime-Soy Lovely Candle as well

Melting-Red Poppy by Phebes

Winter something Spice - Pacific Scents

Sage & Citrus - Delightful Thingz

Lemon - Cheryl's

Mandevilla - Smells So Sweet

Tuscany - Full Moon

Just put them all on.

It's Winter Island Spice from Pacific Scents, and it's wonderful! Mandevilla has a moderate scent throw, but a bit too floral for me. Tuscany has a good throw, but I won't re-order this one. It's a bit perfumy. I don't smell a thing from the others. I'll be changing out soon.

Hmmm, Cyn. I think you should stick with the original when it comes to Sage & Citrus: YC, baby!

My Willow Breeze finally pooped out and I replaced it with YC Pomegranate Cider. This is promoted as a Fall scent, but I find it tart and fruity enough to work really well for Summer. Water Garden's still kicking in the electric burner in the BR.

Maybe that's the case, Jason. This one sure didn't do much of anything. :P I'll have to add that to the Yankee list.

I switched out to Chocolate Pumpkin from Momma's Soy Tart Mart. Just put it in, so not sure about it yet.

Also put a lemon pound cake from scratch in the oven. Now that should be smelling good in a minute! :P

Lemon Pound Cake from scratch,you say? Mind if I come over?

Candle Haven - Nag Champa....very good, but my favorite has to be LOL, until it gets topped.

Of course you can! I have a plate waiting for you. :P

For the overnight melt it is Strawberry Kiwi from Blue Gecko and this is really nice as the Kiwi shines through with some added tartness. nice throw as well.

In the living room it is Lemon Curd from (Beth's) Boutique Candle....nice and tart and a decent throw.

Have a good night everyone.

Sleep well little Gage

Heidi--so glad Gage is up and going again--what a relief to all of you.

This morining it is Yankee's new Orchard Pear. The first time I tried this I couldn't get a good throw but it is throwing like crazy today so it must have been my nose. I love this scent. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Good morning! I've started off the day by melting Pumpkin Pie Spice and Hummingbird Cake. Have a good smelling day everyone!

Happy Friday everyone! I'm melting the last two Paradise Island I have from CH this morning. I have 4 different orders that should come the next three days, so I only have one melter going. The others are ready and waiting for new stock to come today. I am so excited. I have been so bad this week, or should I say good?

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Good morning, all! Thanks for all of the well wishes for Gage. He seems to be back to his normal 5 year old boy self. LOL! He spent most of yesterday running around with his friends, and never complained about anything bothering him.

This morning, it's lemon cake from missy's tempting tarts. All that talk from Cyn about her lemon poundcake made me have to melt this today. And, it smells fabulous! But, I'm sure not as great as the real thing. Was it good? Did you save me a piece? LOL!

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Guest Anonymous

Cynthia and Jason - K's Kreations has a good Sage & Citrus dupe...at least I like it [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Melted Pine Point's Green Leaves for work time this morning.

Just put in Candle Haven's From the Garden (very earthy/plant scent for this rare rainy day in the desert). If it's still damp all day I'll put in Fresh Cut Grass from K's after this one.

Have a great morning eveyone!

Good morning all,

This morning in my office it is Busy Bee's Snickerdoodle Cookie. Very light scent on this one! Not sure it's going to last the full tealight. I've got Nene's Cinnamon Roll on deck for when it poops out.

Happy Friday everyone!

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Jewel