The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Guest Anonymous

Good morning! I've been melting Can-Do's Strawberry for work this morning. I'm sorry to say I think this will be my last one. I'm just not having the same success with these tarts as most of you seem to. The scents are pretty and they are clearly a high quality product, but I can't get much throw for long at all.

I'll probably turn the K's Kreations Cucumber Melon back on that I had going last night after this.

Good Morning!! It's a beautiful day here....I've been melting Magnolia and Orange Blossoms by Almost Country this morning....I really like this scent. It's very nice and almost spa like to me with a hint of clean to it.

Im burning my strawberry jam candle from cheryls candles and gifts and melting the keeping rooms raspberry rainbow and butt naked. I LOVE ALL OF THEM!

Good morning! I'm melting Harvest (on day 2...wow, an amazing duplication of the original...it just screams fall) and Ice Box Cookie. Ice Box Cookie just went onto the melter so I'll have to update that one later on. So far, so good with the cold smell.

Heidi, I'm glad that your little man is feeling better!

Good morning! I'm melting Harvest (on day 2...wow, an amazing duplication of the original...it just screams fall) and Ice Box Cookie. Ice Box Cookie just went onto the melter so I'll have to update that one later on. So far, so good with the cold smell.

Heidi, I'm glad that your little man is feeling better!

Which vendor is this? [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Cat, it's from Carol/Candles from the Keeping Room.

Update of the Ice Box Cookie - it's fabulous! It's like a very sweet vanilla with sprinkles.

Glad to hear about Gage Heidi. That poor kids been through alot the last couple of weeks. Hopefully now he can enjoy the summer.

This morning melting NeNe's Berrylicious Bundt Cake, Yummo!

Hi all [smilie=th_bighug-1] Melting Carol's Cider Snap today. It's very fresh smelling, not overpowering or heavy.

Good Morning!! It's a beautiful day here....I've been melting Magnolia and Orange Blossoms by Almost Country this morning....I really like this scent. It's very nice and almost spa like to me with a hint of clean to it.

Aria - that scent sounds wonderful.

I'm melting Nene's Lemon Sugar & Candied Violets.

Guest Anonymous

My new favorite: Blueberry cheesecake in the kitchen warmer before work & Fresh Linen in the master bath again.....

Speaking of "elderly tarts" LOL, how long is the shelf life of these goodies? How soon should you use them after you get them?

I think it depends on who makes them, the type of wax and how they're stored. I've had mixed results with soy - the scent gets stronger over time but I think it also tends to degrade faster after several months on the shelf. I've used some paraffin and para-soy blends a year after I've bought them with little or no difference in performance. (These are melts that I bought fresh online, not retail tarts that were sitting around in the store.) Once the wax starts to get crumbly the tart's not fresh anymore and won't be as strong or the scent may have changed. And tarts that are stored in plastic wrap or ziploc baggies will go stale more quickly than those stored in glass jars or cello packaging.

Guest Anonymous

Currently I have Carol's Lilac going upstairs and Crosscreek's Hawaiian Tropic going downstairs - both outstanding, as I'd expect from these vendors [smilie=th_bighug-1]

This afternoon I still have Ice Box Cookie going and just started Pumpkin Pie Spice.

In the living room I have Cherries and Blueberries melting from The Tart Shoppe (Front Porch) a favorite of mine.

In the comp room I have a new scent from Cheryl's called Blackberry Brandy and this is marvelous. The Blackberry is rich and lucious just like thickened juice simmering on the stove waiting to be thickened and Poured over ice cream. Then comes in the little kick from the brandy adding a certain tartness. The throw is now in 3 room from 1 tart. i must have more.[smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Have a good one everyone. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Update of the Ice Box Cookie - it's fabulous! It's like a very sweet vanilla with sprinkles.

Thanks!

Started another candle after coming home from taking DD to the pool. Refreshing-K's Creations.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks!

Started another candle after coming home from taking DD to the pool. Refreshing-K's Creations.

Just put that Refreshing tart from K's on in my upstairs bedroom! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Thanks!

Just put that Refreshing tart from K's on in my upstairs bedroom! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

[smilie=th_bighug-1]

I got my first Busy Bee order yesterday! Last night I melted White Cake and it was very nice! That is probably my favorite scent, so I was hoping that it would be a good one! My favorite cake scents are from Bella, but I can't seem to get orders in, so I was trying to find an alternate vendor for cake scents!

Today in my office is Busy Bee's Birthday Cake and it's also very nice. My love affair with cake tarts has not waned! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Jewel