The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Cleaned out the melters... it is so hot here... I just put on Nene's Cherry Lemonade... now I should go whip up a batch to drink! :(

You makin' drinks Fleur? Count me in.

Party at Fleur's everybody. :oops:

I'm putting on Fizzy Pop from Spotted Hog for the occasion.. I've been melting Grass from Soy Indulgence but not really digging it so out it goes.

Yes Jules... I should be making drinks by now, come on over... it has been a long hot week.... I posted earlier this week that we had a "lightning" situation on Sunday.... well, we finally got everything back in working order... the last of the casualties was fixed yesterday afternoon... the lightning knocked out both my garage door openers... go figure... so I have been close to home letting all the trades fix things... phone, cable, electrician, and garage door repair.... whew.... I feel like it is Friday.... it could have been a lot worse, so I am thankful that we only had a few repairs... :? hmmm... maybe a margarita would be good about now... [smilie=th_e16]

... still melting Nene's Cherry Lemonade... this is one powerful little tart!

Jason, if you like Sweet Grass you're going to love Fresh Cut Grass from Carol. I think that Fresh Cut Grass smells exactly like freshly cut grass. It's an excellent Yankee dupe and IMO better than Sweet Grass.

This afternoon I'm going to melt Sweet Potato Pie. I've been running around so I haven't gotten around to starting it up yet.

Sweet Grass is very pleasant, unfortunately, I am not getting much of a throw on this. I will definitely have to try the Fresh Cut Grass. I love that smell after someone has just mowed the lawn and since I live in a high-rise, don't get to smell it that often. Hey, is that Sweet Potato Pie from Carol, too? I got one as a sample and can't wait to try it. Let me know what you think of it!

Nancy, sorry to hear you couldn't take Autumn Leaves. It is one potent tart!

Guest Anonymous

Melting Crosscreek's cinnamon noel cookies. I was concerned that it might be a too 'perfume-y' for me.....but it's just plain 'ol yummy! [smilie=th_00000020]

Yes Jules... I should be making drinks by now, come on over... it has been a long hot week.... I posted earlier this week that we had a "lightning" situation on Sunday.... well, we finally got everything back in working order... the last of the casualties was fixed yesterday afternoon... the lightning knocked out both my garage door openers... go figure... so I have been close to home letting all the trades fix things... phone, cable, electrician, and garage door repair.... whew.... I feel like it is Friday.... it could have been a lot worse, so I am thankful that we only had a few repairs... :lol: hmmm... maybe a margarita would be good about now... [smilie=th_00000020]

... still melting Nene's Cherry Lemonade... this is one powerful little tart!

I'll be right over too fleur! :lol: That stinks about the lightning though - we've been lucky so far on my end of the state, but I can definitely sympathize!

trep, I'm so sorry Autumn Leaves didn't work for you. It is a very strong scent and to tell the truth it took me a while to get used to it. Now that I am, I love it!

LLVV, please let us know how you like Sweet Potato Pie,,,Now that Candle Haven is closed I'm pondering another order from Carol...and that scent is on my short list. It sounds yummy from the description.

Tonight is a busy night for me so just one melt - Pink Sugar Cake from Crosscreek.

Kids are monsters tonight-so count me in for drinks!

I am melting Amber-Essential Pleasures and Banana Cream Pie-Busy Bee-not digging this one. It is too "fake" to me. Sniff, Pout!

Wanted to add that I put Rock Candy from Carol on as well

Whew! Long day taking the MIL to appointments - and her Thursday standing hair appt...she must be feeling lots better because she really insisted on going, LOL!

So, finally to the melters...

Candles Melts & More: Fruit Slices

Angel Scented: Hanky Panky

Tuscaerdo: White Tea and Ginger - very nice, too often this scent smells like bug spray! [smilie=th_00000020]

Sweet Potato Pie sounds yummy!

I have on CocoaPink's Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. It's knock your socks off strong!

Update on Sweet Potato Pie: It's wonderful! It took a little while to get throwing but once it did, it's nice and strong! It's sweet, savory, and just the smallest bit spicy.

Guest Doe

Nene's - Falling in Love- Not real strong but I like it

Busy Bee - Blackberry Amber- ok but not sure it is my kind of scent

Tonight I'm melting NeNe's Apple Pie, and finshing YC Orchard Pear in the LR. Have a good nite ladies.

Ending tonight with Deena Lynn's Dream Weaver. I forget how strong her tarts are for their size! Great prices for the mini hearts, too. Gosh, I think I am talking myself into ordering again!

[smilie=th_m4t3zo4]