The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

[smilie=th_anyminute] Hey everyone!!

Today I am melting NeNe's Good Day Sunshine...oh how I love this scent..its so nice and strong and perfect for today!!

Have a nice evening!!

My daughter picked the tart tonight-brought me Pink Coconut-Busy Bee.

Too funny since this is what I am wearing for Bath and Body today!

Tonight I'm melting German Chocolate Cake. This is one of my favorite chocolate scents.

Thanks, trep - so far, no so good, but we will see! Maybe it takes time for the hot pink to go.. [smilie=th_anyminute]

Tonight, Warm Embrace from Candle Haven

Red Velvet Cake from Cottage Hill

Hi everyone. I haven't popped in in a few days. I was having a tart shortage, so I wasn't melting and then I was under the weather Saturday. Any way, feel back to normal again and got some tarts, so things are looking up. Tonight it's YC Black Raspberry in the LR and YC Starfruit & Orange in the BR. Smells nice and fruity in here! Hope everyone has a great week!

Hope you're feeling better, Jason.

Debra, I sure hope that stain comes out!

Bathtime Bubbles - Momma's Soy Tart Mart

Tropical Passion Fruit - Nene's

Guest Anonymous

Hi everyone!

Today I put on a few unknown tarts on. I'm trying to clear out all of the old ones.

I think one was a pink sugar cookie blend and the other smells like a fruity cobbler.

I decided to try 2 of my Blue Gecko Tarts this evening...I was just too curious. However, evaluating tarts with the AC constantly running isn't easy. The LR goes to the kitchen, the kitchen goes to the basement, the basement room goes through the ducts into the garage and then up to my bedroom. Given that....I will attempt but an evaluation of real strength would be unrealisticl

The first one I put on in the living room and it was Summer Love from the Summer Scents sampler. All of the tarts are very vibrant in color and if you like this, they are really nice. They are also easy to cut cleanly with a table knife. They are nice sized and I would say at least 1.3 ounces so are dividable if you like.

i would have named this one Young Love. It is a fruity floral type scent with a very slight citrus kick. A youngish scent not quite mature and bold. I would say a combo of fresh blossoms rather than flowers and not quite ripe fruit that is tangy. Actually quite pleasant and would be in my opinion the the perfect scent in an entry way to just add some flavor and freshness but not overwhelm.

The second tart was Coconut Lime Verbena also from the summer scents sampler. This is a nice combo of lime and coconut with lime absolutely being the bottom note and carried by the slight whiffs of coconut. Very pleasant but not overwhelming. The air is carrying it but I haven't figured out where its landing place is. This scent chasing is fun...like training for a marathon and using the stairs for extra conditioning.

So far I am pleased but have a lot of scents to go through and these were samplers and some I probably would not have ordered, but is the easiest way. Am looking forward to the Rootbeer Float and American Apple Pie.

They also have bath and body and their scent list is interesting.

Have a great night.

Glad you're feeling better, Jason.

I'm trying to use up older tarts, which hasn't been much fun. I did get a winner early this morning, though: Grandma Thompson's Secret Recipe from Can Do Candles. Very delicious! Excellent scent throw.

Also have Prada from Cozy Cottage. Not much, but what I do smell is pretty perfumey.

Jason...glad you're feeling better...seems like people often get sick right after or on their vacation :lol:

No melting for me today. I am having workmen in the house all day replacing flooring!

Guest Anonymous

Just put on some Botanical Bliss brittle from Pure Scents for work right now....last night I melted the last 2 cubes of K's Kreations Mint Mango Tea and I'm kicking myself for not reordering it on the order I have comining.

Lovely descriptions slpit. Makes me want to convert to floral for a while. :-) I have the same issue with my AC. I have to keep the fan runniing 24/7 for my grandson who is here with his asthma.

Dabba, congrats on a new floor. How nice!

Hi Jason. I'm melting Spotted Hog's Sinus Relief since my grandson needed a medicinal scent. It certainly isn't a favorite of mine...smells like a spicey Vick's Vapor Rub. Maybe you have some melts that will help you feel better.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Guest Anonymous

MB fresh linen in the master bath & a Can Do Patchouli Spice in the kitchen Wow what a scent throw.

Jason-glad you're back! Missed your humor!

Deb-hope you got that out!

Dab-send those workmen over-I need some work on the bathroom floor!

The only thing going in our house this morning is Randall's Candles-Breathe Free and Clear. Darn that first summer cold! Both of the girls and myself-all so stuffy and coughing-yuck! At least I can diffuse some "Vicks" all over the house to make us more comfy!

Have a great day!

:lol: Good Morning!!

Today I have Can-Do's Wash Day going strong..this is such a nice clean scent..makes doing laundry a little easier!!

Have a great day!!