The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

On to Candledippers Southern Memories. Had no idea what to expect (sample) but it is southern garden we are remembering!

Melting cinnamon buns in the kitchen. Mystic woods in the bedroom and heartside embers in the den!! Something from YC in the bathroom. All smell great!

Still trying to find something good. Now I've got Blueberry Pink Sugar (CYS) and Bamboo Sugar Cane (Candledippers) going. Just started, so it's too early to tell.

Guest Anonymous

Olive - love your avatar! Are you a quilter?

Finishing the day w/Crosscreek's Cherry Lemonade.

Hope everyone's having a fun, safe 4th of July! [smilie=th_a056]

Guest Anonymous

Okay - I tried Candle Haven's Honeydew/Whipped Cream today....Oh, MY is that an awesome scent!! It's done though so I just put on something by Carol (CFTKR) - It was from a 'greens' sampler and it lost its bag so I have absolutely no clue what it is - but it's good, whatever it is :lol: That'll be it for the night. Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday!

Some of you describe how your "Scent of the Day" melt or candle is doing as far as strenght. I really like this....it can give us an idea if we would like to try that scent and that vendor. It really help's us newcomers knowing what you pro's already know.

Happy 4th of July. This evening I'm melting: Coconut Milk & Peaches by Grazia. I really like this one, I have ordered it twice so far.

Susan

Hi everybody! Back from vacation. I missed my Candlefind friends! I have come home to a dangerously low tart stock, so will have to make a run to the YC store tomorrow, I'm thinking. In the interim, I have a couple of candles going: Mango Blossom, Midsummer's Night and Egyptian Cotton. Hope everybody had a wonderful 4th!

Welcome back candlefan. Eileen, I just love that CoCo-mint Frost from CH. I am melting it again. It lasted 2 days worth the last time I melted it, and it was only off about 4 hours all that time.

Oh, Eileen, I love Springfield. I spent many wonderful summer vacations with my Aunt there growing up. She use to take me to a store called Katz City, but I know it was long gone the last time I was there.

Hope everyone has a great day!

WOW this orange caramel crumble is still going this morning. I've got a few candles going this morning...YC peppermint cocoa, OV vanilla woodwick, and Heartland Herb amaretto cream. :lol: Welcome back from vacay Jason!

Wecome back, Jason! You'd better hurry up and get some tarts. What a tragedy it would be to run out. LOL! :oops:

I only have one melter going so far this morning, but I'll eventually get moving and get the others one going. In the computer room, it's pink sugar from CHC. Yum!

Have a great Saturday, everyone!

Hope you had a great vacation, Jason.

This morning:

Mystery tart #1 - no vendor name and the scent identity has been rubbed off the baggie.

Mystery tarts #2 - these button shaped tarts are from Texas Scentsations. No label, but I recognize the packaging. They are green and smell somewhat like lime.

Grape Luscious - Cottage Hill

Cherry Lemonade - Momma Soy Tart Mart

Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!

Hope you had a good time on your vacation, Jason!

This morning it's Crosscreek's Orange & Buttermilk Parfait downstairs - very strong - and Bella's Flip Flops upstairs.

ETA - I forgot to mention I'm also burning a YC jar in Cherry Lemonade. I've always liked this scent and it has a good throw to it.

I have 2 candles going -- YC Vanilla Lime (wonderful) and a plain, unscented white jar with a picture of Saint Peregrine on it -- I had never heard of him but when I was sick my cousin bought this for me. He is the patron saint of cancer patients, (It is a huge candle.)

in my melters I have Vanilla Lime by YC near the candle of the same name. In my burners, all from Bella, I have Biolage Matrix (such a clean smell); monkey farts (nice fruity smell) and Australian Bamboo Grass -- lovely zen scent -- a wee bit perfumy but not heavy.

Have a great day everyone.

Patsy

:oops:

Tuscaderos - Starfruit & Mango in the kitchen - not getting much from that one - hope it will improve with time.

Cross Creek - Moonspice in the den. Love this one.

LOL - Love Shack Lilac in the bedroom