The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Guest Anonymous

Heidi - so glad Gage is healing quickly!

Melting CH birthday cake - great scent! :lol:

Juicy Peach from YC in my son's room and Black Raspberry from YC in my daughter's room. Their bedrooms are side by side and these two scents are mingling nicely.

Heidi-glad to hear things are healing so well!

Hello everyone-

Put the last squares of Sweet and Creamy from Front Porch-I don't like it,but didn't want to throw it out. It kind of has a caramel thing going on-not for me. I added whipped cream to it,but it has overpowered it.

So glad your little one is so much better Heidi. It's wonderful that you can be at home with your kids. Hardest job in the world, but the most rewarding.

Melting CoCo mint frost...very nice peppermint scent with that chocolate addition. I sure want to try the blueberry pancake sample, but I need to have it in a room with no other scents going.

Now, what's for lunch? :lol:

Hi maurie & send -- welcome back! Maurie, I can totally relate to the June chaos in working for a school district... [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Heidi, great news about Gage!

Haven't melted anything yet today but when I get home from work I think it'll be either Whipped Cream & Honeydew from Candle Haven or Berry Bundt Cake from Crosscreek. It's been so busy at work this week that I need to melt something that I really love, and either of those two fit the bill.

:lol:

Trying some of my Pinepoint order. Satsuma in the living room. It is throwing nicely, but to me is not a good Satsuma dupe. I have Island Spa on in here, but it smells more like Fresh lInen. Again, though, a nice throw. yesterday I tried her Caribbean Kisses and it was just soso. Throw wasn't overly big. So far I have been very underwhelmed by the products.

Heidi....so glad Gage is doing so much bettter. Healing is so hard on little ones. Give him a hug !!!

Guest Anonymous

Heidi

I'm glad Gage is doing better. I work at a children's hospital & that MRSA is nothing to sneeze at. That is a big bad bug. Did he get it at school? I've seen it going around the schools last fall.... had several cases of it in the PICU.

I think I'm going to put in some Key Lime Tortilla in the warmer when I get home from work.

Heidi

I'm glad Gage is doing better. I work at a children's hospital & that MRSA is nothing to sneeze at. That is a big bad bug. Did he get it at school? I've seen it going around the schools last fall.... had several cases of it in the PICU.

I think I'm going to put in some Key Lime Tortilla in the warmer when I get home from work.

We homeschool, so I have no clue where he got it. My daughter had it about a year ago, too. It's some nasty, nasty stuff!

I'm not melting anything at the moment, because we're about to have pizza for dinner, and I want to enjoy that scent for a while. But, afterwards, I'll probably burn my tayberries & teakwood candle from crazy for soy.

Heidi.....so glad Gage is doing well. Today I'm melting cantelope in the kitchen and Fig (something) in the den. Not sure what it is but it's fairly good. From EP.

Hey Heidi,

Thanks for filling me in. Sorry you had to retell the story. I'm sure its an experience you want to forget. I am so glad everything has turned out well for you. We had that in our schools awhile back as well.

Take care and again............glad all is well for your boy and familly!

Guest Anonymous

Melting PI's Pina Colada - last 2 cubes. I'm using up a bunch of stuff before new orders start arriving next week!