The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Welcome back ladies! I put on Lavendar Fields-Busy Bee, added a little Whipped Cream-soy beads-Beanpod to smooth it out.

Also put on Lotus Blossom-Soy Lovely.

Fluer and Mpfand.....are you getting a good throw from Grahm Cracker Crust? That one was'nt very strong for me.

Fluer and Mpfand.....are you getting a good throw from Grahm Cracker Crust? That one was'nt very strong for me.

I have two melting downstairs and I can faintly smell it from where I'm sitting upstairs at the computer. It's not one of her stronger scents, but it's pretty good. I guess I'd rate it a 7. Not sure if I'd order it again since there are many others I like better, but I will have no problem using up the ones I have left.

Just found a few Dreama from Candle Haven that I had stashed in the nightstand. Yay! I love this one in my bedroom! So I threw it on. When I get out of the shower and into bed it should smell great! [smilie=th_blij51] [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

mp...have you ever tried Warm Embrace or Chipotle pecan? I love those along with Coconut Curry Custard.

The graham cracker scent is not my favorite... it has something in the mix that is different than other graham crackers that I have tried... hard to explain... probably won't re-order this one... not a big deal... it is just my preference... others may like this. I have so many favorites from CH... bound to hit one every now and then that isn't "me".

Today is Haunted House from Candle Haven... this is an interesting scent... liking it so far (just put it on).

Have a great day everyone.

Berry Delight from Custom Scent Shop...no throw...think this order needs to sit for a while! Moving on to Cross Creek warm orange gingerbread!

Guest Anonymous

Good morning, everyone - Melting Mangorita (I think) from Angie's Country Candles.....Had her Oak Moss going upstairs last night and it's GREAT!

Will be putting in Front Porch Twigs N Berries later on......

Good morning,

Trying to get rid of the funk in the house from the humid/sticky weather we are having. Ick!

Today I am burning YC Juicy Watermelon in the livingroom and Grazia Tahitian Vanilla in the computer room.

Melting Carols Heat Wave in the kitchen and something "white" in the bathroom. LOL

Smells like maybe lavender and vanilla. I am not sure though. I don't melt up there all that much.

Living on Long Island I guess I should be used to humidity, but today its hitting me hard and I just feel like the house is all muggy and icky............clean though!!!

Have a great day all. Thanks for all the welcome backs! Glad to be here, now that I have a life again for a few months.

Guest Anonymous

Good Morning

Had Perfectly Pommegranate in the plug in warmer this morning going at home. Kinda dissapointed in it. It was the first time I tried it. It smelled too much like candy & not enough like Pomegranate. I've tried another Pomegranate from another company that I like better. It has a good scent throw though. I could smell it from the kitchen all the way down the hall to the master bedroom.

I've got my YC Vanilla & Lime going at work but I can't smell it over the Starbucks coffee... the real coffee is actually stronger than the diffuser [smilie=th_blij51]

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Good morning, everyone! The nurse is coming over in a bit to check on Gage, but then we'll have a quiet day at home after that. I feel like I've been running around so much lately that I'm looking forward to being a bit lazy. LOL! Maybe I'll read a book and enjoy all of my tarts melting.

Speaking of melting, it's apple dumpling from mee mee's in the kitchen (one of my freebies), lovely from missy's tempting tarts in my bedroom, granny green apple from chc in the computer room, and cucumber melon from missy's tempting tarts in the living room. It's starting to smell really good in my house.

Have a great day!

Good morning all! I'd love to take a quick tour through everybody's house and catch the aromas going. Sounds like every body has some nice scents going for this hot weather.

I'm melting Candle Haven's Paradise Island-so unique, strong, thank you Candlefind group for posting about it!

Blueberry Muffins from Sugar & Spice

Lemon Basil in a new electric burner-not very strong

I need to get more going when my house guest wakes up.

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

mp...have you ever tried Warm Embrace or Chipotle pecan? I love those along with Coconut Curry Custard.

I have not tried Warm Embrace or Chipotle Pecan, but I think the Chipotle Pecan is something I'd like. May have to add it to my list! Lessie sent me a sample of the Coconut Curry Custard and it's definitely a unique scent. I think it had too much curry in it for me. [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4] I also have a sample of Ginger Mango that smells great cold. Have you tried that one?

I also got a sample of that one. It was good...also Creamy Mango is good too. You should try Chipotle Pecan, it's very different. Not just the regular pecan smell. I love it!

Yeah, I like Creamy Mango, too. I'll have to try Chipotle Pecan next time I order. She said she's hoping to have a sale soon so I'm holding out!

I know this has nothing to do with tarts, but I thought I'd let you all know that the nurse just came over, and is thrilled with how quickly Gage is healing. One of the holes has completely filled in and doesn't need to be bandaged anymore. The other one is filling in nicely, and I don't need to pack it anymore. It just needs a wet gauze placed over it, and then a dry one on top of that. Woohoo! Hopefully by this time next week, he'll be as good as new!

Oh, and to get this on topic, my tarts are smelling great this morning. LOL! :lol:

Heidi,

I have not been around for awhile, so I don't exactly know what you are talking about with the home nurse etc. However, I am glad that whatever you have been thru seems to be getting better. You seem very pleased with todays visit. Please do not think of me as rude if I have not commented in the past. I have been MIA.

I know this has nothing to do with tarts, but I thought I'd let you all know that the nurse just came over, and is thrilled with how quickly Gage is healing. One of the holes has completely filled in and doesn't need to be bandaged anymore. The other one is filling in nicely, and I don't need to pack it anymore. It just needs a wet gauze placed over it, and then a dry one on top of that. Woohoo! Hopefully by this time next week, he'll be as good as new!

Oh, and to get this on topic, my tarts are smelling great this morning. LOL! :lol:

Great news Heidi--now your little one can get back to enjoying summer and the rest of you can too. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Guest tammye

Heidi - that is great news. Hopefully this will all be over soon for all of ya'll.

Heidi, so glad to hear that Gage is healing so well. Is he able to go outside to play yet?

Guest Anonymous

Heidi - FANTASTIC news!

I ended up putting on Pomegranate from Gramma Fran's....nice and strong.

Heidi,

I have not been around for awhile, so I don't exactly know what you are talking about with the home nurse etc. However, I am glad that whatever you have been thru seems to be getting better. You seem very pleased with todays visit. Please do not think of me as rude if I have not commented in the past. I have been MIA.

My 5 year old, Gage, had MRSA and was in the hospital last week for 3 days. He had 2 places on his knee that had to be cut open and drained, and he's on major antibiotics to kill the infection. He's doing fabulous now!