The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

I decided on yc's juicy grapefruit in my bedroom. This is one of my most favorite scents. I love grapefruit, both smelling and eating it. Yum!

In the living room, I have a tester going, and it's pretty much pooped out. I had it on yesterday afternoon, and it smelled lovely, but today (2nd tealight) it's not doing much of anything. The scent is spring flowers. Oh well.

Welcome back, Jason!

Melting Bella's Lavender Coconut Milk in the MB. Haven't decided what I want for the main living areas yet.

:oops: Welcome back all you vacationers...hope you all had a great break.

The late morning melt is Crystal Lime Kisses from CCS in the kitchen, Rock Star from LOL in the living room and Lime Mandarine from BusyBee in the comp room....I nice fruity typr day since it is overcast outside.

Have a good one all!!! :P

tobe: it is www.candledippersgifts.com, but for some reason it is not coming up this morning! (Too much sale shopping? Not guilty! Oh...well...maybe a little. :oops: )

Jason, welcome back! Glad you got back before the YC sale was over!

Today I am determined to get my Sugar and Spice Blackberry Amber to give off scent, so I am trying it in various types of melters.

Candledipper's Southern Memories still going as well.

Guest Anonymous

Welcome back, Jason - Hope your vacation was drier than mine last week (we got rained out of Disneyworld).

I've sorted out my stash and am starting a 'use-it-up' weekend. I have a few orders coming next week - the last of summer scent ordering - to start working through.

This morning I used up the last 2 cubes of Gramma Fran's Orange Blossom Special during work, and just put on Carol's Green Ivy. Upstairs it's the last of PI's Fresh Linen.

I've come to the conclusion that I am not fond of clamshells anymore so I'm going through those first, and I think I'll try to avoid ordering them in the future. I hate having 1-2 cubes left but the whole package still taking up the same amount of space.

Guest Anonymous

I've got Key Lime Tortilla in the electric warmer in the kitchen/great room & watermelon patch in the master bathroom/bedroom. Perfectly Pomegranate in the hall bathroom.

That Key Lime Tortilla is the same cube I put on was it Wed or Thurs. It lasts forever.

Melting Coconut Curry Custard in the kitchen. I love this scent...it's very different and also very strong. It's by Candle Haven.

I received my Beth's boutique Candle order today and I have learned not to judge anything the first time or I may be rushing to a bad conclusion or to quick to say Yea...But i will say it today

YEAH!!!!! I put 2 of the scents on and i am overwhelmed.

The first is Mediterranean Garden Spa. Truly, all I need is the white terry robe, towel and slippers and I am there. I divided a tart between my 2 -24 watt combo melters in my living room. If you close your eyes you actually think you are in a real spa. In the air you can actually fell and smell the water droplets with the clean smell and mingled with that, the sweet greenness of the plants. If you like really true spa scents, this is it. It is not just clean but also refreshing. beautiful.

The other scent I melted was Patchouli Rose. I love Patchouli and I love it in blends and this is a perfect blend with neither dominating. It reminds me of our 7 Sisters rose bush after a gentle rain. As the sun comes out and reaches the tiny roses with their droplets of water there is a fresh sweet smell. The Patchouli notes reminds me of the old worn wooden treliis they climb on as the heat of the sun dries the old wood. Just beautiful and almost sultry and sensuous.

I am eager to try the others which included Lemon Curd, Melon Mist, Litsea and Basil, and Mojito Cocktail. The Spa one was a freebie as well as Earth and Sky, Autumn Leaces, and Oatmea , Milk and Honey. She also sent a nice sized smaple of her new Goats Milk Soap in Black Tie.

When you sniff her cold tarts, there is no question about what the scent is.

Guest Anonymous

I decided to try Eucalyptus by MB in the plug in warmer in the kitchen. Wow its strong. My son has a cold so I though it might help. The whole great room smells like a Eucalyptus room at a health spa. He isn't coughing as much. wow.... I'll have to see how long I will leave it on for. Not all day thats for sure. Its very refreshing & super strong. [smilie=th_OMG]

Guest Anonymous
I received my Beth's boutique Candle order today and I have learned not to judge anything the first time or I may be rushing to a bad conclusion or to quick to say Yea...But i will say it today

YEAH!!!!! I put 2 of the scents on and i am overwhelmed.

The first is Mediterranean Garden Spa. Truly, all I need is the white terry robe, towel and slippers and I am there. I divided a tart between my 2 -24 watt combo melters in my living room. If you close your eyes you actually think you are in a real spa. In the air you can actually fell and smell the water droplets with the clean smell and mingled with that, the sweet greenness of the plants. If you like really true spa scents, this is it. It is not just clean but also refreshing. beautiful.

The other scent I melted was Patchouli Rose. I love Patchouli and I love it in blends and this is a perfect blend with neither dominating. It reminds me of our 7 Sisters rose bush after a gentle rain. As the sun comes out and reaches the tiny roses with their droplets of water there is a fresh sweet smell. The Patchouli notes reminds me of the old worn wooden treliis they climb on as the heat of the sun dries the old wood. Just beautiful and almost sultry and sensuous.

I am eager to try the others which included Lemon Curd, Melon Mist, Litsea and Basil, and Mojito Cocktail. The Spa one was a freebie as well as Earth and Sky, Autumn Leaces, and Oatmea , Milk and Honey. She also sent a nice sized smaple of her new Goats Milk Soap in Black Tie.

When you sniff her cold tarts, there is no question about what the scent is.

Love your descriptions! Isn't it fun to be thrilled with a new order?

I still have Carol's Green Ivy going - still strong. Switched upstairs to Spotted Hog's Lemon Lavender.

slpit - I am soooo glad Beth's has worked out for you. I am very happy with my tarts so far. I have Earth and Sky coming...can you describe it?

Tobe: OK, sumthin's up, and I will email Beth at Candledippers - I just tried again and got rerouted: http://www.candleandbathessentials.com/

This afternoon I am trying more Sugar and Spice: Zuchinni Bread. Throw is much better on this and it smells like the real thing.

This evening it's Teaberry from Angie's Country Candles....not sure about this one...smells like those orange wax whistles we used to buy when I was a child!

Now it's plum spice from Brown Bag!

Guest Anonymous
I have Earth and Sky coming...can you describe it?

Debra - that was one I asked a description for. She sez 'fresh & clean like a bright spring

day, clean air hints of citrus, a beautiful scent'. Sounds like a good one! Let us know what you think when you melt it!

Slpit - I'd like to hear your thoughts on that one, too, when you try it.

Finished the cherry lemonade from yesterday - that was a good, strong one!

Now, I'm melting one of CFTKR new apples - Sour Mac Apple. It's been a fruity day! [smilie=th_OMG]

Guest Anonymous
I've got Key Lime Tortilla in the electric warmer in the kitchen/great room & watermelon patch in the master bathroom/bedroom. Perfectly Pomegranate in the hall bathroom.

That Key Lime Tortilla is the same cube I put on was it Wed or Thurs. It lasts forever.

Judy - who is the vendor for the Key Lime Tortilla? Thanks!

Guest Anonymous

Just got home from my son's basketball game, so for the rest of the afternoon I took the green ivy out (was still doing well, but I'm bored of it now [smilie=th_OMG] and put in Candle Haven's Fresh from the Garden....Smells like tomato plants....It's another great, strong scent!!

Guest stardustgirl

My Strawberry Parfait is down to the last 1/2 inch, and my sale box from BBW arrived this afternoon so I'm burning the remainder of the strawberry and the new Fresh Lemonade from BBW. It smelled more grapefruit-ish in the jar. It's only been going about 20 minutes so I can't tell how it's going to really smell yet.

Thanks S&S! That does sound good. I am afraid I am guilty of ordering becuz I like the name... [smilie=th_OMG]

Tonight is still Sugar and Spice Zuchinni bread, but have added Cottage Hill Sweet Water Ivy, too soon to know much about it.