The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Guest tammye

Melting Candle Haven Creamy Mango. Just put these in the melter so don't know how the scent is on them.

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7] Gage has been cleared by both the pediatrician and the surgeon, so no more doctor visits for us!!!!! The surgeon this morning said he's looking great, and all he needs is some neosporin and bandaids. No more packing and gauze. Thanks to all of you for your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. I really appreciate it.

On to the melting....

lemon citrus from beanpod in my bedroom

orange vanilla from fox hill candle co. in the kitchen

pink sugar from chc in the computer room

zombie punch from missy's in the living room

Have a great afternoon!

Guest Anonymous

Great news Heidi! Now Gage can get outside to play w/the other kids! :lol:

Going thru my stash to melt some older tarts from last year..... Bella's iced lemon cookie

Great news Heidi!

I've started another tart melter in the kitchen with Cinnamon Donuts by Almost Country.....I have two words for this one....OH MY...... :lol:

Guest Anonymous
Great news Heidi!

I've started another tart melter in the kitchen with Cinnamon Donuts by Almost Country.....I have two words for this one....OH MY...... [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Aria - I checked out Almost Country on ebay. Wow - U get a lot of tarts (14) for a very

reasonable price! Do you use 1 or 2 when you melt them? (they look like a piece of fudge to me, I must be hungry! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] )

Guest Anonymous

Awesome news Heidi! I'm glad Gage is on the road to recovery so soon!! It's miserable when our little ones are hurt- especially during the Summer.

My oldest broke his collarbone the first week of Summer vacation a few years back. Sooooooo miserable.

Today I have pink frosting from mookie doodle and I just dug out a violet birthday cake from HoT.

Guest Anonymous

It's going to be one of those days - already switching things. Not that they haven't been good, I'm just not finding what I"m in the mood for.

So, now I have Botanical (Carol's - CFTKR) and something great from Candle Haven upstairs, but I can't remember the name. I just know it smells exactly like an Avon Skin-So-Soft lotion scent [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Cross Creek - Amish Quilt in kitchen

Cross Creek - Lavender Vanilla in bedroom

Cross Creek - Christmas Wish in den

Guess its a Cross Creek day for me!

For the late afternoon melt it is mulberry from FP in the kitchen, Green Leaves from Pinepoint in the Living Room. This one isn't too bad, much better than the other 3 i tried, but the Glazed Pears I just put on in the comp room is already drifting down the hall and into the living room and beginning to drowned it out.

Guest Anonymous
For the late afternoon melt it is mulberry from FP in the kitchen, Green Leaves from Pinepoint in the Living Room. This one isn't too bad, much better than the other 3 i tried, but the Glazed Pears I just put on in the comp room is already drifting down the hall and into the living room and beginning to drowned it out.

slpit - Not happy in general with the Pinepoint stuff? I placed an order with them this week...I hope I"m not too disappointed myself.

Melting Cinnamon Buns by Candle Haven in the kitchen, Sweet Maple wood flower in the den and moonspice in the bedroom. All are throwing Great!!

I ordered 1 pack of flutted tarts and the others were the muffins.

I was disappointed in the muffins and some had no more wax than the fluted and some did but the price was higher (to be expected) and the lower shipping does not apply, because they take up more room....yet were sent in a large box with more paper than product so that didn't make sense to me.

The other thing that bothered me was that I got a Floral sampler and an Earthy sampler. the 2 samplers were in separate bags, but all the florals were just put in the bag and not wrapped separately so the rose scent, lavender, etc were just together. The same with the other sampler. I like my scents to be separated. It was hard to smell anything individual.

For my nose I did not get a huge throw, yet used 2 tarts. The Satsuma was more just an orange scent to me. The Caribbean Kisses was well.....just plain old light tropical. Also the imbeds did not melt in some of them.

Today I tried the Green Leaves in the fluted and I was much happier. The throw is moderate and the scent quite nice. I tried a fluted freebie in Island Spa, but it smelled like Fresh Linen and did not appeal to me.

They are cute....but I would rather have a little stronger scent and longer melt time.

However, they may be to your liking and I hope so.

Great news Heidi!

I've started another tart melter in the kitchen with Cinnamon Donuts by Almost Country.....I have two words for this one....OH MY...... [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Aria - I checked out Almost Country on ebay. Wow - U get a lot of tarts (14) for a very

reasonable price! Do you use 1 or 2 when you melt them? (they look like a piece of fudge to me, I must be hungry! :oops: )

sweet, I usually use 2 of the diamond shaped tarts. I really like Almost Country....she has some stand out scents like that Cinnamon Donut and I love her Apple Spice too! Her Cake Bake in also incredible. I have a hanging tart burner from her (it's the wine and cheese one)....it is gorgeous! Her TAT is lightning quick and she always includes a couple of freebies too! I just started melting her Apple Blossom a few minutes ago and it is also reeeeeally nice. HTH...take care girl

I put 1/2 a Cinnamon tea on in the Kitchen in my new plug in warmer(thanks Deb for the reminder to get that)-it is giving a Huge throw! MB

I am burning Cinnamon Peach Cobbler-Home interior-no throw that I can detect.

I am melting that Dreama-Candle Haven in my room

I am also burning Clarity-Bean Pod upstairs hallway

Burning Morning Glory-Bean Pod in the downstairs bath.

Switching out the peach for Sugared Clementine-MB

Heidi-I am glad that Gage is just about done with this! What a relief for you!

Have a great evening all!