The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Tea & Honey sounds wonderful. Does it smell like Iced Tea? BBW's had an Iced Tea body wash last summer that was wonderful. I still have 1 bottle left. I haven't been able to find a perfect replica of Iced Tea. YC offered an Herbal Iced Tea a few years ago that was nice. It had a lemongrass sort of smell to it but it came in very close. I've found that Red Currant & Thyme Tea smells a lot like iced tea. Carol discontinued that scent :shock: so I'm hoarding my 8 last tarts in that scent. She also has a Tea & Sugar but it's not the same.

Tonight I'm melting Mexican Cocoa and Holiday Relish. I'm burning a Yankee votive that is purplish-red. I think it's Black Raspberry. It smells fruity.

LLVV... mexican cocoa sounds good... I tried Mexican Hot Chocolate from The Spotted Hog last winter... that one was very nice... a little spicey and velvety chocolate, yum!

Guest Anonymous

Melting CYS flirty bubbles. Hard to tell from the name what it was, so I looked up the scent description - 'sugary pink lemonade blended w/pink bubblegum & champagne'.

Love this scent! Mmmmm....mmmmmmmm....good! :shock:

Haven't stopped by in ages, but tonight I am burning one of Jerseymom's Love Spell tarts and wanted to say it's wonderful! Great throw and I love the scent!

Cupid from Candles, Melts & More smelled just like Play-doh to me. Dumped it. Now trying Sugar Cookie from there.

Pure Integrity - Honeysuckle.

Dabba, I love that Tea & Honey. It's hard to find these days, though.

I still have Chestnuts & Brown Sugar going and left the apartment to put in some laundry, when I returned, I realized I could smell it, it's just not a "knock your socks off" type scent. Still waiting on the mail to see if I get some new tarts today!

Jason, I've had that scent elsewhere and it has been a strong scent....I'm tempted to try a Busy Bee's order - How happy have you been overall with them (I know this is a new vendor for you) - And did you order their soy wax tarts or their regular/blend tarts?

Mom, so far I am pretty happy with my order. I was very impressed with how fast I recieved my order and that they included so many freebies! As far as the tarts themselves, I've only tried four scents so far, but in my experience, they start off really strong, then taper off to a more subtle fragrance after the first four or five hours. The scents have smelled wonderful though when they are really kickin'! I got several of the large 50/50 blend shooters and several of the jumbo tarts (and I do mean jumbo!), which I'm not for sure, but I think they are all soy on those. I would recommend trying this company.

Tonight I have on their Bayleaf & Pepper, which is really a unique scent. The description of all the notes on the website is really what intrigued me. This is definitely the lightest of the ones I've tried so far, but so nice, I give it a thumbs up.

I moved the Bayleaf & Pepper to the bathroom, started YC Fresh Cut Herbs in the bedroom and Busy Bee Banana Ivy in the LR. This one was a freebie. I am not usually a fan of banana scents, but wow, this one is so different and unique! A banana and floral blend that's not too heavy on the banana. Good throw and just a delightful scent!

Guest Doe

Busy Bee-Satsuma - Really like this one

Busy Bee-Butterscotch Brulee- kids loved this scent and it has a strong throw.

Still have the Orange Marmalade Danish from Tart Shoppe going and it just seems to get better with time. The soft aroma of almost an orange zest is what I first noticed then a light mixture of spices and then the yeast bread and finally the blend. It builds just like the scents in a bakery get stronger as the day passes. Just wonderful and has been about 10 hours. I also put in a Zucchini Bread melt from the same order in the kitchen. It smells exactly like a zucchini quick bread in the oven with the softest of spices but the kicker comes a little later on when you can smell the browned crust as you turn the loaf out of the pan and the steam escapes sending the aroma around the room with a warmth and softness that is so soothing. Both of these are reorders for me.

i switched to LOL's Orange and Raspberry Sorbet in the comp room and this is the perfect company for the other 2 and makes a wonderful blend throughout the house. This too is a repeat.

Looks like I an set for the night.

[smilie=th_cocktail]

I wish I could describe scents like that....I'm limited to it's strong, it's not strong, yuck, and Yum. :lol: This morning it's calla lily from the Custom Scent Shoppe...don't smell much yet!

Good morning! I'm still melting Holiday Relish and Mexican Cocoa.

Fleur, I'd say that your description of Mexican Cocoa is right on target! It's a really good chocolate scent.

Later on this morning, I'm sure the Holiday Relish will be finished so I'll switch over to Pistachio Ice Cream. This is my favorite favorite favorite scent!

Good monrning! Well I still only have my YC tarts, hopefully today I'll get some others in the mail!

I have country linen in the bedroom and cottage breeze in the front room. Still have my Beach Walk large candle in kitchen!

:lol:

Sharon

I am melting Carol's Spiced Mulberry. It's very nice, still melting. Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning-our internet went down for most of the day yesterday. So here I am this morning playing catch up! You'd think that as much as I pay for HS service,they'd never go down!

Anyway-melting Butterscotch Brulee-Busy Bee, Ocean Mist-LOL, Sangria-MB, and Dreama-Candle Haven

Have a fabulous day!

Hi there! Melting Blueberry Blast by Candle Haven. Holy Moly! This is one strong scent! It's wonderful and fruitilicious!!!

Hi there! Melting Blueberry Blast by Candle Haven. Holy Moly! This is one strong scent! It's wonderful and fruitilicious!!!

That sounds yummy this morning!

[smilie=th_yeahthat]

Good morning all, today I'm melting YC Spring Bouquet. Nice throw, terrific scent.

Have a great day!