The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

I am melting Bananas & Blossoms from Candle Haven. It's super strong and scenting 3 rooms. I also have Sugar Cookie from Cheryls candles and gifts melting in my dining room. Not sure on this one.

Finally home from our trip to OR. We had a really good time fishing, canoeing and feeding the otters, raccoons and deer that come around my in-laws house everyday. It's so good to be home, though, and back to my tarts! :lol: My mil is the type who thinks candles are only for when the power goes out! She is the only person I've ever known who actually buys those white unscented ones just for that purpose! :shock: Anyway, I feel like I've been gone forever and it's going to take awhile to get caught up; here on the boards and here at home. The entire laundry room is filled with enormous piles of laundry so I better get busy. [smilie=th_yeahthat] Hope everyone is doing well!

I needed bakery this morning so I am melting Oatmeal Cookies from Bella's. Yum...

Guest Anonymous

Sugar Milk -- CFTKR. Smells like warm sweetened condensed milk.

Guest Anonymous

Melted Candle Havne's Tropical Explosion for work.

Now have going:

Cukes and Melons - CFTKR

Refreshing - K's Kreations

Thank heavens for wax addictions!

Our back yard becomes part of a creek wetlands and it is pretty cool to see the birds, raccoons, and possums out there. The windows were open in the heat last night and we woke up at 3 am to very loud screeching and growling. I went to the window to look, just in time to be met by a cloud of SKUNK spray vapor to coming through the windows! P-U! If you have ever smelled skunk you know that the smell just hangs in the air and does not go away. [smilie=th_yeahthat]

Out came the fan and the melters! Lots of melters. Hard to say if all the flavors going at the same time actually smelled much better than the skunk, but his is one time DH did not complain at all about my hobby!

Guest Anonymous

Debra, P-U is right!! See, melting is not just a pastime hobby - it's functional as well [smilie=th_yeahthat]

Changed my melters to: Mountain Lake - Front Porch, and Summer Splash - CFTKR.

Afternoon everyone. Just put in my melts for the afternoon melt. In the kitchen a freebie from Candle Haven in Strawberry Creamsicle, in th4e living room it is a new one from Cheryl's called Passion Berry and in the living room it is Dragon's Blood from Nellie's.

Thank heavens for wax addictions!

Our back yard becomes part of a creek wetlands and it is pretty cool to see the birds, raccoons, and possums out there. The windows were open in the heat last night and we woke up at 3 am to very loud screeching and growling. I went to the window to look, just in time to be met by a cloud of SKUNK spray vapor to coming through the windows! P-U! If you have ever smelled skunk you know that the smell just hangs in the air and does not go away. [smilie=th_create]

Out came the fan and the melters! Lots of melters. Hard to say if all the flavors going at the same time actually smelled much better than the skunk, but his is one time DH did not complain at all about my hobby!

Boy, it was good you had those good smells to counteract that awful stench. We are in the wilds too and have a lot of skunk episodes. They get hit down on the highway and that odor seeps into the house something awful at times. Glad you survived.

Guest Anonymous

Frustrating melt day so far.....In fact, the last couple of days I can't get more than 45 minutes of throw from Carol's tarts.....Took out Summer Splash and put in K's Kreations Fresh Cut Grass, which is doing great. I have to wonder how the humidity, or lack thereof, affects how certain waxes do.

Guest Anonymous

Today I can finally smell my melts. I have exotic coconut/Tuscadero's, coco curry custurd/CH and Indonesian teakwook/Nenes. Together they smell great. I have a GC candle in the front of the house mulled harvest. Maybe my melt funk lately is that I needed to switch to spicey scents. Perhaps I just got too fruity.

Fleur--that blueberry combo of yours sounds great. I like almost any kind of blueberry scent.

I just found a Candle Haven sample of Blueberry Pancakes and added that to a second melter... both are doing nicely... I find blueberry scents really have a great throw.

Fleur--that blueberry combo of yours sounds great. I like almost any kind of blueberry scent.

I just found a Candle Haven sample of Blueberry Pancakes and added that to a second melter... both are doing nicely... I find blueberry scents really have a great throw.

I agree, fleur, I have never had a blueberry scent that was a dud as far as throw goes.

Guest Anonymous

Melting CYS cremsicle cotton candy. Just started,hard to tell yet. It's a hot one here today and w/all the fans going, I might need to park myself on the living room couch (by the melter) to enjoy it. [smilie=th_create]

Today I'm trying out my 1st tart from Cottage Hill Creations, which is Lemon Pucker. This one is not a favorite of mine. I thought it would be more "lemon-y", if that makes sense. It smells like lemon, but theres a lot of "sweet" (like candy) kind of scent to it.

It's kind of making me want to [smilie=th_create] , so I might need to toss it soon.

I have plenty of good scents to choose from. So, we'll see.