The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Mpfand, welcome back!

Kiwi from Bloomwick - smells really nice and sweet. Good scent throw in the guest bedroom.

Autumn Celebration - Candles, Melts, and More. Nice and cozy, but not a great scent throw.

Juicy Peach - Candles, Melts, and More. Yuck! Need to dump this one quick!

Earlier today Fresh Linen from Arts & Hearts in all the melters. Very nice.

Guest Anonymous

Earlier had Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper from Can-Do Candles.....The tart did well but I don't think I'm into this scent anymore....

Just put on Crosscreek's Flowering Herbs...This one is going to be nice!

Still awaiting my other three tart orders. For tonight, I have on Busy Bee's Walnut Apple Bread in the LR and Busy Bee's Pink Pepper Berry in the BR. The Pink Pepper Berry was a freebie and I'm not sure I will like this scent, but can't tell yet as it has not fully melted. I'm a little leery of scents with the word 'pink' in it and it kind of has a weird cold smell. We'll see. The Walnut Apple Bread is pretty nice, but very sweet. My partner was leaving for work and gave it a thumbs down. He rarely says any thing about my scents except for the rare occasion when one actually strikes him as really good or really bad. And the ones that he likes are nearly always of the fresh variety. I am actually kind of enjoying this scent, but probably wouldn't rush to reorder it.

Good morning! I got my order from CFTKR yesterday! I am so excited!! I hope more orders come today. I have Almond Pastry in the kitchen, it smells delicious cold, Salty Sea Air in the bedroom, smells very nice, and Yankee Clean Cotton in living room......

:lol:

Sharon

Last night it was Crosscreek Blueberry cheesecake....awesome scent....this morning Bown Bag spiced plum....not so hot.....now I've put in YC tiger lily..waiting on that to melt.

Went to the B box today:

Bloomwick - Kiwi again. This is so good.

Blue Moon - Da Lime in da Coconut. Just started.

Bizzy B's - Frozen Margarita. I didn't have luck with these the last time I ordered, but I need to go ahead and melt them.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Good morning! So far, it's cinnamon apple from dollar tree in the kitchen, and midnight jasmine from yc in my bedroom. I'm going to wait on the other melters until this afternoon. Cole and I are headed back to the hospital this morning for a check-up. Hopefully, the doctor won't have to lance anything (the sores are looking good to me, but I'm not a dr.).

Have a great day!

This morning I'm melting Spiced Apple from Cottage Hill on a 24 watt melter and can barely smell it. I have in the kitchen Citrus splash from Cottage Hill melting in a tealight melter and the throw is pretty good.

I'm off for the next 4 days and am going to spend it staying close to home, so that means lots of time for tarts! This morning, I'm melting Hot Apple Pie from Busy Bee's and it's throwing great! I really like this one and will order more tomorrow...

Upstairs, a mystery tart in yellow that smells nice, whatever it is plus a Violet Lime from Texas Scentsations. Have a great day everybody!!!

Right now, it's Bella's Cinnabuns from the Mall......smells pretty yummy....this tart was huge....I was going to cut it in half, but decided not to.

Thanks for the warm welcome back. Today I am melting Raspberry Lemonade from Crosscreek.