The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good Morning

Sipping my cup of coffee before the little one gets up. I am melting Pink Marshmallow Fluff from County Line.

Laurie - Hope you find the bigger collar for Bear. He must be just as anxious and excited to see you this morning - hope he is feeling good :)

trep - I had to laugh about almost falling over the cat. That is a daily occurrence with my cat lol. They sure know how to dish out the dirty looks...even when it's their fault! th_foolish1.gif

Melting Ava's Snickerdoodle Zucchini @ work this morning.....first time trying this one, so far....so good!

[smilie=th_316785e4]

trying out Kringle's Rainy Day in my home office- it's ok, glad I only have a melt of it, and CLCC's Green Tea tart still going in my kitchen (its been melting on and off for like a week!).

I'm heading out to work later, so not sure what Ill be melting at work.

starting the day off with

warm sugar and peaches cfkr

snickerdoodles lsc

candle 32 degress lol(I never did hear back from them,6 days ago they mentioned they would get back to me.My candle membership expired now,oh well their loss I guess.)

Guess today is the day for the stucco guys to really get started. I'm ready to get this job done! :D

I got an awesome RAOW box from a CF friend yesterday. What a nice surprise! [smilie=th_teks0311] And it wasn't even my birthday. Kinda reminds me of my MIL who passed away in '05. She was funny. She always bought herself a present on her son's birthdays feeling that because she had to go through labor, she deserved a present, too. [smilie=th_pardon] Dunno, never thought of it that way, but it sounds good the me! [smilie=yes] Anyway, thank you again, CF friend! I love my box! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Melting today from that box:

Cozy Cottage Scents Brandied Pear in the kitchen

Cozy Cottage Scents White in my bedroom

Cleanse Your Soul Smoke on the Water in my meditation room

Haley's Heavenly Scents Pleasingly Pumpkin in the great room

We'll be singing

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] again tonight and eating more cake! My oldest baby is 17 today.

:hearts_tr:

Have a great day, everyone!

iloveyummysmells---I tried the three wick Key Lime Pie candle from Mainstays last night and it is wonderful. Filled my entire house with a really true key lime pie scent. I loved it! For only $3.25 you can't beat it!

Thank you Trep,I might just pick it up next time I'm there.I was happy to see a new scent come out. I've loved their other scents such as the pumpkin one and apple spice.

Thank you Trep,I might just pick it up next time I'm there.I was happy to see a new scent come out. I've loved their other scents such as the pumpkin one and apple spice.

I love their 3 wicks as well...The pumpkin pie is one of my very favorite pumpkin pies ;))

Ilove and Becky--the peach and honeysuckle ones are good too as is the new Island Luau.

For this afternoon it is Scentsationals Orange Cream Cupcake--it is funny--I love this one but hate the BH&G Orange Buttercream Cupcake. You would think they would be the same scent but they definitely are not.

We are having early summer here--just around 80 with full sunshine. I don't mind but it is kind of weird for March.

Good afternoon everyone. Today I'm melting: Day at the spa from Crabby

Burning: Wild Rose from Village Candle

Cucumber Lemon from West Brook, votive

Guest jesuschick

Home from work. Restarted my Shayz Pumpkin Zucchini Bread in one warmer and started CFTKR Lime Fluff in the other.

Tonight were using up our late afternoon melts/votives etc.

We've got going

frosted zuch bread(too bad s&s aren't answering emails or messages)hmph!

ocean

votives

cranberry chutney

coffee icecream

and 2 misc don't know what they are except for they are red and have no scent in them.lol

Aria my pkg came.I really love them all,not a bad one in the bunch. Just wish I could afford to buy a few more bags,but buying 9 was a little much for me.

[smilie=th_1819] Michele!!!!

Honeybear~ [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your oldest baby!!! :)

Laurie~ Hope all went well with Bear!

Melting:

Blackberry Marmalade from Cozy Cottage

Berry Brulee from Mason Jar Primitives

Spicy Pear from Luna Bleu

Upstairs:

Born Naked from Dream Tarts

Laurie - It'll be good to have Bear back home with you. Hope he's feeling much better! [smilie=yes]

Honeybear - Happy birthday to your DD!:thyay: .....more cake! [smilie=th_c61]

I'm melting LOL's Banana Marshmallow Cream Cookies from a CF buddy. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Yummm.....bakery bliss! [smilie=cloud_9]

Hi - no new melts this evening, just didn't get to it. I wanted to thank everyone again for their concern for Bear and give you an update.

I picked him up this morning, and he's doing well. I'm keeping him pretty well drugged and he's sleeping a lot, which is a good thing - it keeps him from messing with his ear.

I did find an alternative to the e-collar from the vet, it's a blow up thing that looks like a kid's neck pillow. I think he could get it off if he half tried, but today he hasn't. It's a lot easier for him to walk around and be able to see, the cone was horrible, bumping into everything and getting caught.

I'm really beat and headed for bed (this is ridiculously early for me) - I'm just worn out.

Have a good night, friends.

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I had a great day. No melting today because I really wasn't home.

I had to pack tonight and am headed to Seattle in the morning. Tomorrow will be a very long day. I am bringing my computer so I can keep in touch. I will be reading what everyone will be melting.

I am tired so I will be heading to bed in a few. Good night everyone!!

Sleep well, Laurie! You deserve it after such an exhausting couple of days. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] Glad to hear Bear is doing well.

Thanks MaggieMae & Sweet&spiceygrl for the birthday wishes for my DD. I think I can honestly say that I am all-caked out at the moment. Thing is, I'm making a cheesecake for her birthday celebration on Sunday when DH is back home for the weekend. Thinking about it right now makes me feel like [smilie=th_u53] .

Jesuschick ~ How is that Lime Fluff? I heard it mentioned recently, I think from you, and had to order a bag of it. I'll be watching for it in tomorrow's mail. Just hoping the mail lady doesn't get scared off by the scaffolding surrounding the entire house and take my Carol box to the post office. [smilie=th_scratch]

Changed out some melters this evening and put on...

LSC Black & Blue in the bedroom

Candledippers Apple Pecan Pie at my kitchen desk

Shady Mountain Fruity Rings in the kitchen

Cleanse Your Soul Illumination in my meditation room

All courtesy of my CF friend's RAOW. [smilie=th_yourock]

Have a good night, all. [smilie=th_offtobed]

Guest jesuschick

The Lime Fluff is YUMMY!

Clean, fruity and sweet. Hope you like it!

Good evening everyone [smilie=cloud_9]

Says Hi! to you cmarie thanks I hope you had good dream last night.

And I am so glad to here with many candle friends [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Today is so beautiful day [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Its still 67 degree around here so I am ready to melt spring/summer scents on this evening [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I am melting,

Key lime pie & Peach and cream & Coconut pear ~ all these from CFTKR

Have a wonderful evening and good night [smilie=th_wave]