The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

Melting Old Fashioned Christmas from Backroad Hobbies...good throw and love the scent

Just lit a YC jar in Christmas Wreath.

Back to baking and cooking...

50504.gif

Oh Stella, I wish I could give you a big hug and be there to share some of your happy memories.

I have CD - Old Fashioned Christmas going in our office - sometimes a gal just has to break out the smellies at work!

Hi everyone!

Tonight I'm melting Scentsationals Holiday Rum Cake

BH&G Frosted Gingerbread

Scentsationals Night Before X-mas

CFTKR Cinnamon Spice

I'm hosting christmas dinner at my house this year and just finshed up baking cookies.I'm not sure why but none of my baking seems to be coming out great this year [smilie=th_sign0164] there just going to have to eat it as is!

Have a nice evening all!

Thanks everyone [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Tonight i am melting Pink Sugar Candy Cane and Frosted Orange

both from Buggy Town. Have a great evening everyone.

Burning 2 BBW 3-wick candles today. Vanilla bean Noel and Holiday gumdrop. Both smell great together.

I'm hosting christmas dinner at my house this year and just finshed up baking cookies.I'm not sure why but none of my baking seems to be coming out great this year [smilie=th_sign0164] there just going to have to eat it as is!

Skylar - don't know why [smilie=th_scratch] , but every once in a while I have an 'off' year baking Christmas cookies, too. I think we're the only ones that notice it, tho, cuz everyone seems to scarf them down just as fast. [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm ending the day with GC's Holiday Wreath. I really should burn this throughout the winter - it's a great scent. 'Sides....if I only burn it at Christmas, I'll probably still have it in 2016. :wacko:

Stella-I am so sorry for your loss. This time of year must be especially hard for you.

Melting CCCC I'll Be Home for Christmas and Can Do Spiced Pine.

I am finally finished. I wrapped everything and am ready to enjoy the holiday. All the kids are home and my DD's baked all day today. I am glad they enjoy it so much because I am not a baker. Of course they brought home all their laundry too so that kept me busy.

Enjoy the evening everyone!!

95663.gif

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Melting Sour Cream Coffee Cake from CFTKR

ani_trees015.gifSo glad Christmas is almost here...I am ready to relax and enjoy some fun after all this work.

We got about an inch of snow overnight...perfect! It looks all Christmasy outside! img3333.gif

Need more coffee.....

Aria - so glad you got some snow! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Living in the north, it's always nice for Christmas. Not looking likely here [smilie=th_fear8] , but I haven't given up hope! Your DS is feeling better?

I'm melting Swan Creek's Roasted Espresso and burning Slakin's Cinnamon Sugared Donuts candle. Wonderful combination of scents! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Happy Christmas Eve!!

Skylar~ Sorry to hear about your baking...but I am sure Sweet is right! Everyone will probably munch them down and enjoy them!!

Aria~ Lucky you! Hope everyone is well at your house!

Sweet~ That sounds like a yummy morning combo of scents... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Went to bed early yesterday and up early today but just getting online now...

Melting:

Holiday Cheer from CanDo and

Vanilla Macadamia Nut Coffee from Shayz

I must have scent overload, cause I can't smell a thing and I'm not stuffy.

Heading off to make some Gingerbread Pancakes. :)

Merry Christmas eve

melting Christmas shoppe from Shady Mountain And Buttery Gingerbread from Busy Bee have a great day all.

Happy Christmas Eve!!

Melting CCCC I'll be Home for Christmas and Can Do Spiced Pine.

Burning YC Balsam & Cedar, Christmas in Paris, WW Noel, and a Pine scented candle from Kohl's.

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!

I'll be glad to get this show on the road already! whew

Christmas Jingle from Crabby Candles going

also, Christmas Memories from CBV

and the pointsetta one from BH&G

and all I can really smell right now is Chex party mix - lol.

It's crazy here, so this is a frazzled post, just wanted to wish you all a very happy Christmas Eve and have a wonderful Christmas morning.

christmas.png

{{{hugs}}} to Stella & her son and everyone who is missing someone.

Laurie, I am also getting the scent wisps of Chex mix!

I have WAHM - Christmas Fantasy melting in 3 melters.

I hope Santa finds his way to all of your homes, Candlebuddies! Have a very Merry Christmas!