The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

This'll probably be my last post for the next week or so -- DH and I are headed to Nebraska to visit family.

Lately I've been burning LSC Jack Frost and SH Sugar Plum Spice. Both have been great. Plus TBG Winter Apothecary lasted forEVER. Here's hoping the rest of the scents are equally awesome, although I won't find out until after Christmas.

Excited to see family -- not so excited for all the errands to get ready, plus a week of unscented air. Here's hoping you all have scent-filled holidays this year!

t07176.gif t07020.gif t7604.gif

CMarie: Safe travels and Happy Holidays;

Laurie; I hope y'all are celebrating your DD accomplishment..

Today i am burning a Yankee holiday Sage Candle. it is such a wonderful scent but I think I've been spoiled by some of our vendors here and it's just not strong enough for this girl's nose. I've been baking like I run a bakery or something. My oldest DS and his GF will be in sometime Thursday late. It will be so good to have him home. Pennsylvania is must too far away.

Have a great evening and now for some more baking..

[smilie=th_5337c1ad]

Ugh broke the dish for my warmer i have broke 2 in the last month guess i get to buy me a new warmer for Christmas. Melting Caramel Banana Zucchini from CFTKR and baking banana nut bread. Have a great evening all

Christy - glad you're going to be with family - have fun! NO scent for a whole week <gasp> ? :o Maybe you could take a wax clam or tart and at least be able to huff it off & on. :D

Stella - awwww... dropping those warmer dishes is so easy to do. :angry: Do you have any of Can-Do's tin tart pans you can use in the meantime? I'd be glad to send you one if you'd like.

I'm melting Honey Graham Cracker Cinnamon Bread from a CF friend [smilie=thank_you] and it's delicious! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Good evening, CandleFind Friends!

Thanks for all the congrats on Melody's award, she really deserves it, she studies so hard. Thanks for letting me brag on her.

Yesterday's Mistletoe from Haleys went well into the day, and then we started cooking/baking, so I didn't change out the melters until this evening.

I changed to Santa's Pipe and it was NOT a hit with the masses, so out it went. One of my DD said it smelled like "pee". LOL

[smilie=th_puke]

I think it would have been good if the cherry note had been a little stronger, IDK. If I were alone I probably would have let it go, but majority rules so I switched it out for White Christmas, also from Haley's in the cute little pinecones. I love this one!

In my room is Santa's Whiskers from Front Porch, and DS still has Sinus Relief going in his room. I need to change out the bathrooms, they had the Frankinsense & Myhrr from BHG and it was GREAT. I went to Walmonster this morning and hoped to pick up more, DD and I dug thru the entire display and only turned up one. I think some vendors may carry it, so I'll have to hunt some down after Christmas.

[smilie=th_sml29]

I hope everyone is enjoying their evening!

:confettistars: Christy~ Enjoy your trip and your holiday!!

Tonight it's:

Reindeer Poo from Nellie's Acres

Oklahoma Snowdrifts from Can-Do

Upstairs it's:

Pink Sugar Vanilla Bean from Shayz

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] Off to bed...soon.

Sweet, so I have been athinkin' about those labels again...YC could have a slammin' contest - letting people help em figure out ways to use those labels on things - note cards, Holiday glasses with the Christmas ones, etc., etc. They are certainly something I would consider buying! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

I have been watching older Christmas movies tonight and making fudge...tonight has been Jack Frost (the movie) and Cranberry Dreams from CD as the scent.

Hi everyone! Hope all is well and everyone is enjoying this week leading up to Christmas! Tonight's scents are :

Tarts

Aspen Winter-Can-Do

Be Jolly-YC

Candles

Balsam & Cedar-YC

Frosted Cedar Wreath-YC

Christmas Eve-YC

Christmas Cookie-YC

Good Morning! still feeling my way around these forums, posted this somewhere else, but I will tell you, here too...... getting ready to light my new Archipelagos candle --Limited Edition, Black Forest..says it is Douglas Fir and Ebony Wood with a subtle hint of BlackCurrent. Those, separately are all scents I really love .. so we shall see. Have to look around & see what other "things" I have, here in Tx.(left most of my scent goodies in VT) need to have something yummy & sweet going in another part of the house --suppose I COULD bake ..or cook .. Nah, will just check out my "stash"

Everyone have a good day

Good morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe those who are traveling have a safe trip.

Got a lot done yesterday still have a lot to do. Starting my day of with Zucchini Bread from Bella's And

Lemon Marshmallow cookies from Shady Mountain. Have a great day all.

In the kitchen, lots of cooking smells. I've got chicken soup and chicken/broccoli alfredo going now, and I'm about to start some chili. Some is for my freezer, some for my inlaws' freezer. I'm really seeing the time savings that batch cooking brings!

In the living room I'm melting 'Bunny Slope' from CBV. I don't love it, but I like it. Almond scents always smell a bit like play-doh to my nose.

They are certainly something I would consider buying!

Debra - U should let them know. It's usually the squeaky wheel that gets greased ya know... [smilie=th_foolish1]

I'm melting Swan Creek's Gingerbread. It's a great bakery scent [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] , but, was hoping it would be more like the gingerbread cookies I make. I like the big, fat, puffy ones better than the crisp, flat ones. TMI? [smilie=th_pardon]

Hi All!

Just started melting LSC Christmas Wish and Front Porch Mrs. Claus Cookies. It really smells great in here.

I am off with DD in a bit to get some stocking stuffers and to finish up my shopping. I am ready to relax and enjoy the holiday.

Hope you all have a great day!

Melting

• Crosscreek Cranberry Marmalade
  • CFTKR Holiday Hugs

Burning

• YC Red Berry & Cedar
  • YC Holiday Bayberry

img37.gif

Melting 1 tart of my new batch from LSC...Snow Flurries (which I concocted)! One tart is smelling the whole house up!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Now that it's melting I think it smells a lot like 32 Degrees....What could be better than that? YUMMMMMM!!!!

I so bad want to try that Snow Flurries it sounds incredible.

What a day dropped my Dog off at pets mart for his bath and my

car would not start i ended up sitting there for 4 hours thank

goodness their was a Starbucks in walking distance. It was my battery

which was just replaced in july good thing it was covered.

Melting Pumpkin Iced Cupcakes from Front Porch. Have a great evening all.