The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

img45.gif

Good Morning friends...fresh coffee just made for you...and I also have put out an assortment of Christmas cookies...help yourselves. There is also some relaxing Christmas music playing.

In my melter this morning, I have Nene's Cinnamon Dusted Rolls which was a sample in my last order...hope she adds this one to her regular line-up, it's a keeper.

sweet, hello there lady...christmas-fireplace.gifcome over here and sit by the fire with me while we enjoy our coffee and some cookies.

trep, cake-077.gif...hope you have a fantastic day!

mpfand, glad you are all moved into your beautiful dream house. I still remember the first few mornings after we moved into our house...coming downstairs and into the kitchen and it felt like a dream. Enjoy your new home!

Okay, friends, believe it or not, I started doing laundry the minute I got up this morning...it's the only time I'll have to get it done. Off to fold and iron a few things.

Have a wonderful day! img52.gif

Trep - Now that it's officially the 18th - happy birthday again! [smilie=The_Hi]

Aria - Good coffee [smilie=th_blij51] and cookies! (said in my best Cookie Monster voice :D )

I'm melting HOS English Eggnog and burning Illuminations Eggnog candle. Yummm!

Good Morning! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Melting BH&G Spiced Sugar plum

Scentsationals Holiday Pear

mpfand, [smilie=th_slider_congratulation on your new home!

Enjoy the day everyone!

Good morning 1 week until Christmas who still has a bunch of stuff to do. me me lol. Starting the day off melting Toffee Apple Crunch from Sun Harbor. Have a great day all.

Good morning all. I'm starting the day with 'Cisley's Pink Wildberry Mousse' from CFTKR, and it is starting to smell amazing in here!

Happy Sunday everyone!

I have been studying like a mad woman all weekend. By 5:30 last night I was exhausted. Then my phone goes off. I got an email from B&BW with a lovely little coupon and their candles are 2 for $20. Well I didn't need any more than that: off to B&BW I went! I got Dark Chocolate Mint (one of my favs), Twisted Peppermint, Pink Sangria, and the very last Sticky Toffee Pudding. There are none left at any of the stores in my area so I was excited. I burned Twisted Peppermint and it was delicious [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Today I'm melting:

Pistachio Pudding from SH

Burning:

Twisted Peppermint: B&BW

Dark Chocolate Mint: B&BW

Cake Batter Ice Cream: S&S

Enjoy the day all and I hope this upcoming pre-holiday week isn't too stressful for everyone! :hearts_tr:

Today I'm burning a Balsam & Cedar Yankee tumbler jar, a Yankee Bayberry jar, and melting Snowberry upstairs in my Scensy warmer.

[smilie=th_blij40] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREP!!!! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Mpfand~ That story about your Charlie Brown tree is adorable. He's a keeper! :)

Aria~ I love your avatar! I started my laundry early today too! What fun! [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Nicloette~ Good luck with the studying...going to get some B&BW candles is a great reason to take a break!!! LOL

Today:

Melting Mittens & Mistletoe from Nellie's Acres

Burning:

Merry Christmas fro YC

Sparkling Pine from YC

Holiday Home Sweet Home from YC

Have a good one! :)

Okay, so I totally caved on the last day of autumn scents. The kids are making cookies, we put out the last of the decorations, had a beautiful Christmas CD from a CF pal playing on the stereo (thank you thank you - I love it!!) I just had to scent-coordinate. I'm sure you understand.

xmas17.gif

I packed the fall left-overs in the fall box I made and out came some of the Christmas tarts.

Christmas in the Square from The Spotted Hog in the living room and kitchen.

Jack Frost from Perfect Scents in both the boys' rooms

Frankincense & Myrrh from BHG in 2 of the bathrooms

Peppermint Bark from Can-Do in one DD's room

and I still need to pick something for my room, which I will do later because I can still smell yesterday's melt in there (Spiced Apple & Peach from Candle Dippers)

HappyHolidaysDogSnowglobe.gif

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Thanks, everyone, for the birthday wishes. I am having a nice day. At the moment I have on a new birthday candle I got today--MVP Peach Cobbler--it is a three wick and smells wonderful. I also just started a Cotton Candy from BBW and a tart from CCCC--White Peach. Should be smelling great in here in no time. It is very warm for my birthday--55-- pretty good for December in MO and I am loving it. Hope you all are getting lots done so you can relax and enjoy the week ahead. Nancy

Today I'm melting TBG Winter Apothecary. I finally broke into my recent order of winter/holiday scents. This one was a freebie and I wasn't sure how it would turn out -- the notes are ribbon candy, tea, cinnamon, and a flower shop. This sounded pretty odd to me, but the resulting scent is pretty nice. I'm liking it. Nice and strong too!

Tentatively planning to make spritz cookies later today. My fantasy football playoff matchup has been a total rollercoaster. Looks like I'm going to lose, but if certain players do really well later today and tomorrow, I could still have a shot.

Christmas is only a week away! Crazy. Is it just me or did this sneak up on anyone else?!?

Good afternoon my Toffee Apple Crunch from Sun Harbor is still going strong i love it and will be ordering more. I also added Prairie Cherry to the bedroom from Sun Harbor. Have a great evening all

And Congratulations to Boogie and Laurie for winning the contest. I won to and am very excited they will all be new to me places. [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Christmas is only a week away! Crazy. Is it just me or did this sneak up on anyone else?!?

Christy - Nope, it's not just you. It didn't exactly sneak up, but the days between Thanksgiving and now have gone by so quickly! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] I just blinked :blink: and bam!..it's almost Christmas. That's it...no more blinking for me! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Lonegirl - happy birthday to your DS! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

I'm melting CFTKR's Balsam & Citrus. Wonderful scent [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] ....perfect for Christmas and equally good thru the coming winter months. These pinecone shaped tarts are amazingly realistic![smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Happy Birthday to your DS Lonegirl!! [smilie=th_balloons]

Melting:

Hansel & Gretel from LSC- just love this scent! YUM.

Caramel Praline Shortbread from LSC

Finished up my Holiday Home Sweet Home and Sparkling Pine today. ah.

[smilie=th_offtobed] G'night.

Nicolette - Good for you for prioritizing wax shopping at the top of your list! ^_^

Nancy, I hope you had a super birthday!

Today was YC - North Pole. I think I keep buying it because I love the festive label, but it is not my favorite scent.

Good Monday Morning!

I am officially on the Cusp of Panic, knowing that tomorrow is Dec. TWENTY. I'm not in full blown frantic because it's still in the teens (19th). Off in a bit with my best elf Mel to *try* and wrap it up so we can come home and literally wrap it up. LOL

XMas-SantaClaus-ChasingPresents.gif

Glad you had a good b-day, Trep, and Lonestar, hope your DS had a fun time turning 9!

birthday.gif

Today is my anniversary, 12 years ago I stood barefoot on Madeira Beach, FL at sunset with my DH and tied the knot.

married-emoticon-bride-and-groom.gif

It's freezing here (almost) - 37 here in the PanHandle. I forgot to turn the heat on before I went to bed, so brrrrrrrr!

freezing.gif

Just re-warming yesterdays melts (Christmas on the Square from SH) and whatever else I had going. I just came on here to gab. LOL Not that I'm usually chatty or anything.

shhh.gif

HAVE A GREAT DAY, FRIENDS

Happy Anniversary Laurie

Happy late birthday to your son Lonegirl

This will be a super busy crazy week but i will be melting too

today its Victorian Christmas from the1candlechick and Coconut cream pie by Can Do. Have a great day all.

I just put on Frosty the Snowman by CCCC and it is sooooooo yummy! I wish I would have put it on before now, I would have gotten more for the holidays. But it smells so good I might get more anyway!

Today was YC - North Pole. I think I keep buying it because I love the festive label, but it is not my favorite scent.

Debra - too funny! :lol: We're suckers for those pretty labels, aren't we? Go peel that pretty label off, buy yourself a candle that U do like (or check your candle stash...notice I'm assuming U have one [smilie=th_Whistle] ) and put it on that one. Viola!....pretty label and scent that U like! Or, maybe Yankee could just sell U the label (good luck with that). [smilie=th_foolish1]

I'm off work this week... :thyay: Still have shopping to finish, cleaning & baking to do. Sooooo....I came to play candles instead. [smilie=th_jay] I'm melting Can-Do's Holiday Cheer. Can't look up the description cuz she's closed, but it reminds me of CFTKR's Ribbon Candy.