The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

Sweet - I just got Vanilla Apple from Can-Do - have not tried it yet. I have loved it from other vendors, though.

You know what is worse than wrapping at midnight on Christmas? Starting to put together one of those huge plastic play sets (like for Barbie) that has 200 decals! Santa only leaves them under the tree all put together!

Tonight is Sparkling Snow from YC.

My house was full of fruity-bakery and just-plain-bakery scents, and they were dying. I dumped them all together in the big kitchen melter to squeeze out the last bit of scent.

Have a great Saturday!

Good Morning wow one week to Christmas eve. Another Busy day ahead starting out my day with Marmalade Zucchini Bread from Sun Harbor

hope you all have a great day.

Sweet - I just got Vanilla Apple from Can-Do - have not tried it yet. I have loved it from other vendors, though.

Debra - I've gotten that from Donna before, but, this time it seemed stronger than ever. :blink: I actually had to turn it off for a bit :blink: and just had my Candleberry Frosted Apple candle by itself. Let me know what U think when you melt yours.

This morning I'm burning GC's Cozy Christmas. Luv this scent year 'round! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Hi there Maggie girl, there is a nice, cozy fire going in the fireplaceimg20.gif...and some freshly washed and dried quilts...let's relax and have a nightcap....

Aria, you just brought back memories of a wonderful winter vacation we had in Maine...there was this U-MONGO fireplace in the middle of the Loghouse....I think I spent half the vacation just sitting in front of it with either a cup of coffee or a glass of wine- depending on the time of day! :)

You know what is worse than wrapping at midnight on Christmas? Starting to put together one of those huge plastic play sets (like for Barbie) that has 200 decals! Santa only leaves them under the tree all put together!

Yikes Debra!!! That is MUCH worse!

This morning it's

Santa's Workshop from Scentsationals...very nice!

Good Morning!

DD and I got a lot of gifts wrapped yesterday. We are going to wrap some more this morning. I will burn YC Balsam & Cedar while we wrap.

Right now I am melting AMS Mrs. Claus Cookies and Christmas Wish from an unknown vendor.

Burning -

YC Snow Angels

YC Mistletoe & Fig

YC Holiday Sage

YC Christmas in Paris

Holiday Time Winter Wonderland

I can't believe it is only one week until Christmas Eve.

Mpfand....I'm thinking 'bout ya. Hope the move is going well 4 U! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Thanks, Cindy! It went smoothly, all things considered. It feels great to finally be living here! This is an amazing house and all the hard work was worth it. Now the fun part starts; unpacking and decorating. :) DH got my computer all set up last night so today I'm going to work on setting up my office. I've never had an office before and I'm beyond excited! I can melt whatever I want in here and no one can complain. LOL! At some point, I'm going to have to take a break from unpacking and wrap some gifts. I'm soo behind, but at least we got the tree up. I won't do any other decorating this year. I'm melting Christmas Cottage from Scentsy in the kitchen. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

DH got my computer all set up last night so today I'm going to work on setting up my office. I've never had an office before and I'm beyond excited! I can melt whatever I want in here and no one can complain. LOL!

Michelle - How cool is that!? You're own haven in smelly land! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Glad you're moved and can get down to the fun stuff.....decorating! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I've changed to LOL's Honey Gingerbread from a buddy. Luv this absolutely fantastic scent![smilie=th_LOVE]

Hi everyone!

Melting Goose Creek Spice Gourmet

Scentsationals Pomander

Burning candles in YC Balsam and Cedar

Slatkin Winter Garland

GC king's Myrrh

Some of my recent melts have been Scentsationals Sugar Cookie,CFTKR Winter Festival,Scentsy BNB,Apple Cinnamon from Christmas Tree Hill,CFTKR Judy's Jems-smelled kind of like oatmeal cookie,CCCC Pink Sugar Candy Cane and a few more! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

mpfand, the office sounds great. Your own space to scent as you wish!

I woke up to a fun surprise this morning -- DH turned my melter on so it was already going when I got up. He said he didn't think I'd want to get up to boring air. (Sometimes I go places and then complain to him that the air was boring and unscented.) So earlier today it was SH Christmas Cookies, and now it's EW Frosty Farts (last one of this scent). So far the FF is surprisingly light -- it may have aged past its prime.

DH and I are going to see the Muppets movie later. I'm looking forward to it. Plus tonight and tomorrow are big fantasy football days. Second-to-last week of the fantasy playoffs -- this week determines who will play in the championship matchup next week.

:thwetkissf: Have a great Saturday everyone!

Hiya everyone! So busy - as much as I love the holidays, they aren't getting easier as I get older :lol: Work is frenzied, and I'm getting my shopping list together for Christmas dinner. My Dad and his girlfriend left for St. Maarten this morning, so my sister and I will be cooking at my brother's house. Just us (none of us are married or have kids), and to be honest, I'm SO looking forward to a comfy clothes kinda day filled with food and movies - relaxation is needed :lol:

Melts the last few days were: Cheryl's Wild Orchid Vanilla and Blue Hawaiian, TDC Tuscan Patchouli, Orchid Lake Pine Tree, Dream Tarts Spiced Vanilla, Tara's Bahama Pink Sugar Coconut.

Last night's melts were:

Orchid Lake Oatmeal, Milk & Honey, Orchid Lake Bubble Gum, and Grumpy Girl Honey Almond Pound Cake. The latter was a freebie in a bath & body order - good throw! First time trying her tarts, and I'm sure I'll order a few next go 'round.

Have a great rest of your day, and hope you're all getting your shopping/wrapping done :D

Mpfand--congrats on your new home and being there for your first Christmas. So envious of your new office. I would love to have a space that was all my own. Maybe some day. Sigh... Enjoy yours!!

Added some candles to my Apple Cider tart--Paula Deen Vanilla Buttercream and Yankee Eggnog and Vanilla Cupcake.

Michelle -

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

for you!!

An office - I am green with envy!!

My whole house is my office and it's the most discombobulated mess ever!

I keep saying I need a giant curved table with a rolling chair and a computer on each end. LOL Never happen.

Enjoy, Enjoy!!

Anyhoo - I'm still working on the fall scents, and I will do so again tomorrow, and then I may have to break into the winter goods, as winter break from school will be officially in full-swing.

Today I have Elton John's Fireside from CrossCreek in the kitchen and living room.

Spiced Apples & Peach from Candle Dippers in my bedroom

Frankensence & Myhrr (sp?) from BHG in my bathroom

Midsummer's Night from K's Kreations in DS room

Apple Cider from CrossCreek in the hallway.

I got a few things shopped this morning, and the mail order items are rolling in, so hopefully the light at the end of the tunnel is in sight (and not a train).

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND Everyone!!

Glad you liked the fireplace Maggie! That sounds like a great vacation to me!

Just brewed a fresh pot of coffee...help yourselves friends coffeepot.gif

I am running around doing a million little things...burning YC Holiday Bayberry...I think this is my favorite holiday scent by YC.

Have a great evening everyone!

img95.gif

Love how you all put those cute things in your post one day i will figure it out. Melting Dickens Christmas and Cranberry both from Shayz. Have a great evening.

I woke up to a fun surprise this morning -- DH turned my melter on so it was already going when I got up. He said he didn't think I'd want to get up to boring air. (Sometimes I go places and then complain to him that the air was boring and unscented.)

th_f5a39fcb.gif Boring air? Ha! That struck my funny bone. How thoughtful of your DH too.

I'm enjoying an old Yankee Candle Swirl jar called Holiday Garland. It has Balsam & Cedar and Sparkling Cinnamon.

Trep - I know your birthday isn't until tomorrow, but, since you're up before the sun and usually here to wake us up [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe , I'll wish a [smilie=HBday] a little early. [smilie=th_ef3416a0] (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

Aria - [smilie=th_bomb] ! Keeping the fireplace on for us...a pot of fresh coffee...I bet you even have candles (battery operated, of course :lol: ) in the windows to help us find our way. [smilie=th_bighug-1] Ummm....got any cookies? :tongue:

Am ending the day with a candle - Slatkins Holiday Pomander.

Sweet dreams everyone.... [smilie=thzzz003]

DH came home from work this evening with a Charlie Brown tree. He saw one at work and asked around until he found out where to buy one. What a sweet surprise! I love it! I set it up in my office. :)

Tonight is all Scentsy holiday scents: Hollyberry, Comfort & Joy, and Festival of Trees.

Recent melts:

FP - Brown Sugar & Fig

BH&G - Creamy Spiced Eggnog

CFTKR - Pumpkin Caramel Cake

Can-Do - Holly Berry

Currently melting Scentsationals - Black Raspberry Vanilla

Burning Slatkin - Candied Sugar Plum

Sweet--how wonderful it was to check in this early morning and already see birthday wishes--you have started my birthday out in the nicest way. Thank You. That goes for you, too, mpfand--just checked the thread and see you were on last evening to wish me well, also. Thanks.

My early morning scents are BH&G Ginger Spice Cake, Yankee Vanilla Cupcake and Eggnog and Paula Deen Vanilla Buttercream. Have a great day everyone.